tuscl

Closing a club for a private party

Jackmd
Up and In
At a club recently I had a discussion with an employee who offered to lock the door to the club for an hour and make the four dancers available for a private party. Since I have never seen or done this before and do not recall seeing a discussion on the board about it, Has anybody seen this happen or closed a place at their own expense. I believe $1,000 was the cost and it included the services of the four dancers in attendance that day.

12 comments

• gsv
    12 years ago
    I'd clarify what that actually included the dancers, because $1000 in some places isn't even enough to cover a single dancer's shift. But if we're talking about a really small club in a more remote area, I could see the $1000-2000 range being a big enough budget.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’d be tempted to say no but if I thought the 4 dancers were hot then maybe – also an hour can go by pretty fast (2 hours maybe).

Also, perhaps one can have the same experience (4 dancers) OTC and perhaps cheaper?
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I have heard many reports of this phenomenon happening in small town Alberta hotels. Slow Saturday afternoon. Spread the word. Bring in some compliant strippers from the city. Lock the doors.

I have no idea if these stories are true; all this happened before my SC interests were triggered.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I have heard of after hours sex parties in clubs. I can't verify it though.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    My ATF has another regular who rents the downstairs area ( bar, stage, and coaches) every year for a Christmas party for his friends and major customers. The dancers all love to work the party cause its guaranteed at least a $1000. each. It gets pretty wild ( she told me that one of the girls fucked a guy on stage) and every couch has guys getting blowjobs. There is always a cop on duty at the entrance to the club and I figure there's got to be a payoff. I wandered down there once even though I wasn't on the guest list. It was unreal with about 20 naked women servicing about 20 guys. All of the guests own septic pumping companies so they've got deep pockets. I know some of the dancers have left with more than $3000.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    That's the sort of thing I read about before. But there never was a cop as a door guard. Did he get some of the action or just $$$$!!! LOL
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Always after hour parties.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Used to go to after hours parties in Ohio. None were in a SC, but just in a local bar that would host all the other local bar employees after closing time. Usually on a Saturday night, and they rotated the bars. Lots of fun and even though not a SC, there were stripper among the other attendees.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Yeah, that Sunday morning sunlight was a real bitch.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    On my very first Kansas strip club road trip, me and my buddy went to a club called Juicers (which is now Allstars) in Lawrence, and I was told at the door they had a private party and I'd have to wait a couple hours before the club opened to the public. We should have just left and not come back, but since was my first ever trip to Kansas, I just had to check out Lawrence. We eventually went back there, and pissed off one of the dancers so badly all of them avoided us even though the club was basically empty. Since no one told us about the Out House, we went to KC, which was a waste of time. It was the worst party I was never invited to.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Club x in Columbus recently had a sign saying they would be closed Monday January 14 for a private party.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a clever ploy by the manager. I am presuming that you must have been the only customer still in the place and that it was one hour before closing and they regarded it as unlikely that more customers would still arrive. How much money would you ordinarily spend in an hour? A full hour VIP would still be way less than a thousand any only provide business for one dancer while the others sit around jealous and bored. Instead they get a thousand dollars from you and keep all four dancers active.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion