tuscl

Unusual rituals in Mexican strip clubs

Sunday, February 3, 2013 1:40 AM
Dear People,please satisfy my curiosity,i've read on here that in some mexican strip clubs there are unusual shows or rituals to see,unlike anywhere else.For example, apparently some clubs have real showers installed on the club's floor, where dancers wash themselves in between their dances while looked on by entire club.Also there are reports of open-plan changing rooms,where women change attire,put make up on and get ready for work,also being watched doing it by entire club,-customers,management and staff.Oh dear. Can you tell me how common for mexican strip clubs these customs are? Please give me more examples of weird ways to entertain customers in Mexican strip clubs and how rare or common they are.Many thanks Xxxxx

20 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I've only been to one Mexican strip club. It was a whore house, which is what most Mexican strip clubs seem to be. There used to be US and Canadian clubs that had shower shows on stage with 1 or 2 strippers showering for the patrons. But those went out of fashion 15 or 20 years ago.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The donkey shows are a myth. I did know of a whorehouse in Acapulco that did put on live sex shows between the working girls and a waiter by prior arrangement.
  • avalons07
    11 years ago
    [view link] ,please don't leave yourself so open,I have no choice but to like you.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    TD - Ya gotta learn to log out. :)
  • avalons07
    11 years ago
    Your the boss.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Mexican Radio.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Strippers that can barely speak the King's English....drive beater cars.....have drug dealing boyfriends....and dream of leaving town for a letter life. Why go to Tijuana? That describes most strippers in Michigan
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Rose: To be 27 years old and having danced for 4 years, you don't seem to have any worldly experience. Which leads me to believe that you are really 16 and have never been kissed. The stripclub business is immoral, I don't know what you do in the UK, but Mexican girls do it better.
  • tenisbum1776
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat: In Jamaica a couple of weeks ago, the tour guide told me that the strip clubs in Montego Bay featured live sex shows on Saturday nights. The name of the club was Dreamz. He said it was in a series of acts during the regular show of strippers.
  • redxxxRose
    11 years ago
    thank you for your comments,please keep them coming,i like the one with Mexican radio.but like pabloantonio noted i'm such a nerd,i'm probably 16, and can't even imagine what mexican girls 'do better' with a mexican radio…is it a small,average or large radio? how long is the antenna? so what exactly do they do with it [view link] Britain we don't even know these immoral things exist:)))
  • steve3003
    11 years ago
    One of the two main SCs in Acapulco has an open floor plan with the girls dressing area exposed which includes showers. Isn't meant as a highlight feature though. Haven't seen it elsewhere which includes TJ, Cozumel (yep there's a US style SC in the outskirts), and MC. Of course have been only to a subset (bigger touristy ones) in those places. Shower shows have been an on-off US staple for many years.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    I've been to a lot of clubs in Europe and the USA, and the only place i've seen live sex shows was Germany, in a small town in SW Germany near the Swiss border.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I suppose they use the toilet in front of everyone as well. Do they have flush toilets?
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Frankly the TJ clubs are a little like the US clubs in that the stage is a sideshow for the real action, the difference being that the real action isn't a lap dance in a side booth but full service in the adjacent hotel. Yes you might get occasional two-girls dancing at once or occasionally a novelty element, but you can get that in US clubs too. They aren't going to put too much effort into something that is not the most profitable thing. And absolutely the stories of donkey shows are a myth.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    There are a couple of clubs in Florida that have cameras in the dressing rooms (for pay of course). If you want a sampling of American clubs try Providence or Detroit. Fun is had by all. LOL If those puppys are really yours you'll be able to make good money.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Ewww no lapdances but just skip. To the sex? Yucko, no thank you. They're dirty and probably smoke base. Just the thought creeps me out. I'm sticking with good ol' US of A. I just can't fuck a bad pussy smelling hoe.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Rose, off topic. You look like you are getting tired holding up that lovely breast. I would gladly take over for you.
  • redxxxRose
    11 years ago
    the puppies are mine and are for 'look but not touch' obsessing about,yep they are that good lol
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Nice tit, woman.
  • steve3003
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat: Can't be 100% sure cause I've never been to one, but donkey shows in Mexico seem to be real. Just not in SCs. Also, in a link to a SC book that samsung1 posted a while back (finally got to skimming it), the author (a SC operator based in NOLA and Vegas) writes about a stripper engaged in private dog shows. In the States. An odd thing to write about but there appears to be a demand in some sectors. @mmdv26: Toilets were not part of the deal (at least in that one club in ACA). If you go to one of the smaller FKK clubs in Germany (yep, those fellas are creative and direct when it comes to sex), a shower/bathroom may be shared with clients (in the larger ones, they are entirely separate). Once, while I was engaged in shower related stuff with a gal, another one was peeing on a toilet in plain view. Not my thing but the gals (both German, not Polish etc. from eastern block) didn't think much of it. But FKK and SCs are very distant cousins. For boring sex shows, Amsterdam tourist traps are always an option.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion