tuscl

Meals in USA and Canada's strip clubs

Sunday, February 3, 2013 1:14 AM
Hello guys,its me again,your nosy british dancer lol. OK, i gathered from this website, and some american customers i met in my clubs in UK, that US clubs can offer meals.All right,for us in UK its unheard of,our clubs open late and close late, and out of all roughly 300 clubs theres only one that i know definitely offers meals to customers,which is 'Stringfellows' in London,which i think could be largely because of tourists,as british don't eat and buy lap dances in same place,and also more drink oriented people,maybe because they don't have to drive back home,but get a cab service... Now i want to ask you how common really food and eating is in US and Canada's strip clubs,how much customers expect the club to offer it, and also what are the usual opening hours in these two countries??? Many thanks for your feedback:)))

16 comments

• Electronman
    11 years ago
    Unless things have changed since my last visit to the UK (a few years ago), many of the restaurants in the UK don't serve "meals" unless you like "meat pie" and fried fish. Many US strip clubs offer food service and some clubs are noted to offer very good food. I don't go to strip clubs for the food so it is not a big selling point for me. I prefer clubs that leave make the customers happy by means other than meals.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Rose, when I was in London a few years ago I tried English food. But I don't hold a grudge. I'll still talk to you. Most US and Canadian clubs open around noon to 1PM and close around 2AM. Usually the clubs have one group of dancers on the day shift, and then around 6 to 7PM another group of dancers arrive for the night shift. Food service is the norm in the USA. We love to stuff our faces. You can get a burger or sandwich in almost any club. The more upscale clubs have chefs who make good entrees.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Food service can vary depending on the club. The two 3 I have eaten at all had excelent food. Shotgun Willies in Denver, Baby Dolls in Dallas, and Treasures in Housten. All three were free buffets in the afternoon. All 3 have great food. Dimond Caberet in Denver has a steak house as part of the club. I have never eaten there but i heard its good. Some clubs have someone outside selling barbeque or breakfast buritos late like the last hour or 2 the club is open. All depends on the club size. Weather they have a kitchen or zoning restrictions etc.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    I've eaten at a couple of clubs and they're no different than any other restaurant. Some are good and some are bad, it depends on the club's owners. I'd say about 1/3 of the clubs that I've been in serve meals and about 2/3 of them serve alcohol.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    ive never been to a strip club in the uk.. but yes quite a few places in the us offer food and pretty good food might i add too
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    The few places that I've been to here that served food fell into one of two categories. Pretty damned good or pretty damned awful. Very little in between. I generally don't eat at strip clubs now. In addition to a lower than 50% chance that I'll get decent food, it's almost *always* more expensive than simply going to the wing place or fast food joint that's usually within a block or few of any strip club.
  • tenisbum1776
    11 years ago
    I agree with georgmicrodong above. The "old advice" is never eat in strip clubs. I've found as long as they keep it simple, they often do a good job. Things like steaks and eggs, hamburgers or other sandwiches are pretty safe. It's when you get into the casserole dishes where you might find some stuff that is unedible.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Hell, occasionally I'll go to the tiity bar just for the food. In Detroit, the strip clubs have great food. Well at least penthouse and coleseum do. Plus they often discount the food heavily as theyre making money every where else. At coli, on a Friday afternoon I can get a prime rub dinner with a loaded baked potato and 3 miller lights for $19. No joke, 10 for dinner and 3 for each beer. Same dinner would cost me 60+ at a nice steakhouse and I wouldn't get to see tits or smoke afterwards. (Sorry to all you non smokers that hate that we can smoke in Detroit titty bars even though its illegal)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Rosey,as a former restaurant owner the food consumed to the alcohol consumed ratio is a factor on how much your insurance premiums will be,for some strange reason,I never understood this equation.
  • redxxxRose
    11 years ago
    wow,how weird that food in strip club is pretty much a norm in US.What about Canada,is it similar for Canada? In UK theres never food in the strip club, but there are a few kebab and chip shops in each street with night clubs,so you drink in one place,but then there's 3 minutes walk to where you can eat, but cant buy alcohol there,and you'll most likely eat standing,or sitting on the pavement,because there's not enough space for sitting down in the kebab shop on a saturday night…not sure what men normally buy,probably burgers and pizzas,but all my colleagues unanimously buy chips and cheese with chilli sauce…don't know why..they say this is what they want,and go ecstatic eating that…while frowning upon my doner meat and salad on top of chips.I guess i'm just different LOL.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    You are dismissed,tuscl that bitch.
  • redxxxRose
    11 years ago
    oh in case some of you don't know what Stringfellows in London is,-placed right in central London,its the countries largest,poshest and most famous strip club where all celebrities go, with 150 girls on a busy night,and their own permanent dance wear shop, hair and make up stylist [view link] they are the only ones that serve food on premises and its said to be excellent..by american reviewers on here x
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Many clubs serve food to allow tham to serve liquor on Sunday due to odd state liquor laws. Even many dive clubs serve food <not that I would ever order any> but I have gotten above average food in several clubs around the USA in Salem Oregon, Chicago suburbs, Detroit area to name several. If you read the reviews of most clubs they claim to serve food. There is a club in Dallas the serves an after liquor hours breakfast buffet to draw in customers after the bar closes in its neighbor sister club and is full nude.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    When your eating at a strip club, make sure to get everything well done. Food is definetely not their selling point so my hypothesis is that they have regular chefs, not cimpriani quality chefa so I'm sure that medium rare is not as easy as doing it well done. Matter of fact, ask for it a little burnt, just so you know its definetely done
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    My mother was once a cook in a restaraunt. Her advice was always to order something that has to be freshly cooked. LIke a hamburger. No telling how long ham, or roast beef has been sitting in a refrigerator.
  • tonester72
    11 years ago
    There is another London strip venue that serves food. It is The Victoria, near Heathrow. They mainly do curry/Indian food. The place is quite unique as it is more of a daytime place with walkabout dances rather than stage, and very different to the typical British club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion