tuscl

shot girls

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ever go to a club and have more fun with the shot girl than the dancers ?

I did last night at platnuim plus...I told her I don't drink so but she had the biggest and youngest pair of breast their and I wanted some bad....this girl is only allowd to sell shots and give a mini table side lapper....I paid $7 a pop and got full heavy 2 way grinding at the table with.her and she drunk all the shots lol....I bought fuckin 20 of them lmfao !

Ever happen to you boys ?

33 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    No.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Lol you crazy ass mofo
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    $140 on the shot girl? Must be love at first drink or maybe at twenty drinks. I'm wondering if it's the shot girl who used to be a dancer. She still looks pretty good. I just say no to all the shot girls, usually.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shark I gave her a light hicky on her tits and she was stick shifting me at the table...now she couldn't get naked and what i did was pudding of some skank ass dancers...but honestly she was the hottest girl their to me...plus I thank with a little work I can get her OTC
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    careful, juiceman, ur making me jealous...
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol....you know I love you babe lol
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I believe juicebox greatly overstates his spending.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac babe please don't drink from the fagot fountain of everlasting haterade....I want to be your friend so please don't hate me cause I have the finaces to spend the way I do
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Don't hate you. I just think you exaggerate a lot of things.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    apparently alucard can't imagine anyone being better off then he is.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Once, because I recognized the shot girl from high school. Good times.

HOLD THE FUCK UP...Alucard took juice off ignore? My head is spinning...
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Stax once again lol.....love you Stax.....you to drac......just stay positive brotha
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    There are lots of persons with more possessions and $$$$$ than I. Just as there are lots of people lying and putting on grand acts here.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    what a wet blanket
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac this time I'm putting you on ignore and don't say " what happened ? " cause I want see it......no need to be a hater dude !
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    See, Alucard, this is what I'm talking about. This is why I want to poke you in the eye with my pee pee. Juice shows you love no matter what, yet you still refuse to show it back. Also, because you sent that PM calling me an "INFECTIOUS slime" or some shit. Real classy.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Preach on brotha stax ! Preach on !
  • toysales
    12 years ago
    Ok juice im gonna try it your way once. One of the clubs I go to has a hot shot girl. Lets see if I can get some action.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Toy sales.....if the first one says no to your propersition don't give up keep.asking the other ones....its fun to see what all you can get away with in a club
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Making it with the shot girl? Yes, on a slow afternoon at BTs (Dearborn, MI), I told the shot girl that she was the hottest woman in the club and asked if she ever considered dancing. She said yes. I asked if she was too shy to do a private dance--- she said no, I'm not shy. She asked the manager if she could do a dance for a customer. Seeing more shot girls than customers in the club at that time, he said yes. I had to pay the club an extra $20 (on top of the normal $20 VIP entry fee) to allow her to time off from her shot girl duties. Reasonable price, great time. She doubled her typical shot girl take home pay and I left happy. The morale-- don't be shy, the worst that can happen is the shot girl can decline your offer.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    We should believe everything Juice says because:

1. He is a psychotic basket case, displaying multiple personality disorders. He is a narcissist.

2. He lives in a van.

3. He lives in the hood.

4. He eats fried chicken and fucks hood hoes.

5. He just bought a house for 100's of thousands of dollars.

6. He bet $2000 on the 49ers and won $2000.

7. He eats at McDonald's and shits in Jack in the Box.

8. He jacks off in the club. He farts on the dancers.

9. He is betting $5000 on the 49ers.

10. He is religious. He dislikes organized religions.

11. He is fluent in German.

12. He can't speak or write in English worth a damn. He speaks and writes in perfect English.

13. He speaks ghetto.

14. He has a 7 X 5 dick.

15. He writes blasphemous verses which mock God and religion.

16. He is crazy, he is sane.

17. He receives food stamps.

18. He fucked 60 strippers last year.

19. He sells used stripper panties at flea markets for $100 to raise money for clubbing.

20. He props himself. He props trolls, assholes, and everybody.

21. Juice started the Juice Crew. He wants to take over TUSCL.

22. Finally, we should believe Juice because he is the craziest fucker alive and only sane people would question his authority and truth.

Preach On Brother Juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Electronman that is what I'm talking about
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pablo thank you for all that love....I needed it
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Ok, I'm going to go ahead and make juice jealous. If it's the same shot girl that used to be a dancer. She has danced for me on multiple occasions and I did not pay more than two for $30. No shots involved. She has a nice pair of tits. Too bad you didn't get to see them.

You might want to buy more shots. Now that I think about it, she didn't ask me if I wanted any shots last time. I guess she took one week off from asking me. Thanks juice. I thought some people would stop asking after they hear no 3 times but she was more persistent. Maybe she forgot about me. Juice can zap her and make her forget all about her troubled past as a dancer. She had to get by with lap dances.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I don't know, there seems to be a new shot girl bugging me every month.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol....shark.......you gangsta you lol
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yeah, if the strippers or club are sufficiently lame then sometimes it has to be the shot girls to the rescue.

I disagree with pablo's point 1. juicy is definitely not psychotic, and he is not a narcissist either. (Look to RickyBoyDugan and Payer11 if you want examples of real narcissists.) There are definitely some non-balanced minds on this board, but nobody, as far as I can tell is psychotic.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "nobody, as far as I can tell is psychotic."

Even, alutard, who gets my vote as most messed up overall, I won't rate as psychotic.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Wow Dougster... such nice things to say... you must have gotten lucky last nite
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I knew a really hot shot girl once that was an ex dancer. She was a 9.5 at least. She now has a hair salon. Now she cuts my hair and keeps me good lookin for all those strippers
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    @ Pablo. Lol I like your take on Juice

Jioce loves to get reactions out of people and doesnt care what anyone thinks

Juice is a dam craxy mother fucker. Love all that shit
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @joe: not about being nice or otherwise. I just want to keep things technically accurate around here. (I put it 50-50% that pablo was just joking anyway, but in case he was being serious, or even semi-serious...)

• Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I did this in New Orleans at just a reg club. The shots were a dollar I think, been too long ago. She drank more than half the shots. At one point she took an empty test tube to the bar tender and had him fill it up with vodka. She said she needed a real drink and not a watered down shot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion