tuscl

june 1988

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So besides founder what other member has this start date ?.....or who is the oldest member on tuscl ?

13 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    BookGuy has the earliest join date I can remember.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Bookguy, Yoda, & Joe from NJ all show Sept 1999. I am guessing that that is as far back as the record keeping goes. I was around before then but my memory isn't good enough to come up with a date.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dougsta thanks bro
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow thanks my man....and also lol
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Why 1988? The site says it was founded in 95 and I know Founder isn't a 25 yr old wiz kid that built one of the longest running boards at age 7.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Doc I know right lol
  • HungryGiraffe
    12 years ago
    Saw BookGuy chime in on a thread the other day, after being away for about a month. Looking forward to reading more about his "journey".
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I was here when the site changed to require signing in to do the discussion. It was nothing but a constant flame war between anonymous people who occasionally impersonated others. I don't remember when that was. Discussions used to only stick around for two weeks before getting deleted. I liked that better.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    sharkhunter, do you remember any of the people involved in the great wars of 2010? :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    ? Well.....?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    "It was nothing but a constant flame war between anonymous people who occasionally impersonated others. I don't remember when that was."

@ Sharkhunter: Today is any different?
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    Damn, I was still in high school then, or at least between freshman and sophomore year.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm a bit late answering the question but they say better late than never. No, I do not remember over 10 years ago very good. No one had to log in to post so you couldn't be certain who was posting. Maybe Shadowcat has a photographic memory. I don't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion