tuscl

juices inferno

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
A warning to all who have and shall put me on ignore

Da juice knows all and sees all
Da juice was before the clubs and after the clubs

Behold I saw in a vision after much drinking and shooting up a man called Da juiceman and his hair was as black as sin and his eyes burned with lust.......

He wore a navey blue and gold cloak and had a road and staff of fools gold.....then low he said unto me

" go and teach all to love me and my ways but I put a blessing to all who accept and love me and a curse to all that ignore me"

For the crew in my clubs free lappers and extras all night and drinks will run free all night....but to those that ignore me nothin but .$50 entry fee, $10 water down drinks and $100 air dances

The juiceman and his crew has spoken

9 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    How does that compare to a disco inferno?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dantas inferno........but disco will do.....lol
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Does Dante know about Dantass plagerizing his book?
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Juiceman my friend, are we going to be treated to a full tour of the inferno? That could be as coo-el as the Gospel of Juice.

Are all of the pervs at TUSCL in the 8th circle? Will the stripper who exaggerated the size of GMD's equipment be playing the role of Thais? Most importantly, if some of us are lower in hell, who are the 3 sinners in Lucifer's mouths?
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    wow, a strip club patron with a classical education. let's book a tuscl group trip to firenze.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Zip I should play on this lol
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Bring the inferno to Detroit. It's 12 degrees outside here.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Juice, I knew that "I can't spell or construct a sentence" stuff was a front. I bet you're an English professor in civilian life.
  • timewarp
    12 years ago
    Some of us are not ignoring anyone, we just don't know what to say.

Maybe the juice man needs more strippers paying attention to him.

I'm a long time lurker here. lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion