tuscl

Advantages to Bottom Feeding

With comments like "If a club is that busy, I don't want to be there" and "I just don't need the services of any one dancer badly enough to chase after her," and to tolerate addiction, dishonesty, and other traits you typically wouldn't in any other services industry, say your lawn guy or mechanic, it seems a common thought to put no effort into clubbing and to take whatever comes to you. This racks my brain! It goes against my consumer mentality that if you're going to purchase something, buy the best you can. I'd rather swim after and catch a bluefin.

But there has to be something I'm missing, here... so, what are the advantages to bottom feeding at the strip club?

37 comments

• zipman68
    12 years ago
    Well...if you're bottom feeding you...let's jes' say you will prolly get laid for cheap. You might catch a disease that will make your dick fall off and you might find out you're fucking a dude...an ugly dude at that...but it will be cheap.

We ain't even talkin' "bucket o' da Colonel's XXXTRA KRIS-PAY" here. We're talkin' CHEAP!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    There are no advantages to settling for whatever swims your way....at least none that I can see. I personally don't really like very crowded clubs, and I realize that I'm foregoing alot of hot talent by not clubbing during peak times. That's the choice I make. However I am not opposed to approaching dancers that I want. I've done my share of chasing dancers and 9 times out of 10 it pays off pretty good.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I don't bottom feed. I merely get the best looking dancers to come to me and I get to pick and choose among them sometimes taking a few of them for lap dances but only one at a time usually. I try to not get the worst of the dancers coming at me by never giving them hope that I will get dances from them. Of course because I have limited funds, I have to toss back some fine catches on occasion. If I was a millionaire, I believe I could try out a whole lot more dancers that come my way.

I almost always get the best looking dancers come my way anyway. If they know you are a regular and spend money, that attracts a lot of dancers. I suppose this is like talking about a reality I don't experience, lots of people competing for a limited number of dancers who don't have time to dance for everyone who wants a dance. I'm not familar with that reality. That sounds like the way they hire people where I work at making the current employees work long hours on occasion to get more and more work done with no significant pay increases.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    There is very little advabtages to bottom feeding, but what is advantage is cheap on price...and speed to service, which can backfire heavily. You won't really enjoy looking at the girl..but she was there and cheap so isn't that good enough? Its just tits ass, even though you don't want to look at how grotesque she is. That's why I stick to my preferences. No point settling if I'm not. Happy. Counterproductive don't you think?
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    If I do see something I really like, which is like once in a few blue moons event, I will let her know. I believe the last time I saw a 10 in a strip club that looked really good to me was a few years ago.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Since a fair amount of that initial post included either direct quotes or references to things that I have said, I'll jump in by asking: Who said anything about bottom feeding? I never fuck any stripper who is not at least attractive and able to hold a conversation and, more recently, the girls that I've taken out of my local club have been so beautiful and elegant that they could work in just about any club in the country.

The problem is that you are thinking in terms of black and white when there are a lot of shades of gray in between. For starters, we have to be on the same page with the fact that most women could never imagine doing this type of work and the ones who end up being the most suited for it often have certain issues. We must also be aware of the natural evasion and defensiveness that some girls adopt after a while at having to deal with horny and emotional guys for a living - this job changes these girls. Net-net, these girls are naturally prone to substance abuse and being evasive with males becomes an almost natural reflex.

With all of that said, trying to compare our expectations of how lawn guys and mechanics should behave to the actions of strippers is kinda' silly- Mother Theresa is not going to be working in a strip club.

Each guy has to decide what he is willing to tolerate. On the honesty front, I have tolerated a little OTC lead-on in order to ultimately bag the highest grade talent, who are often the ones most likely to run that type of game, but I will not tolerate outright ripoff attempts. On the substance abuse front, I will tolerate a fair amount of alcohol, pot and coke use, but I won't deal with a girl who is fucked up on anything or who is strung out on stuff like meth, heroin or crack. I also avidly avoid girls with signs of needle marks.

Shades of gray. A guy who requires his OTC target to be a well adjusted person without any issues is going to be picking from a small pond indeed. ;)
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    There are several good looking dancers but none of them has had a big impact on how I feel about them.

Oh, if I don't like how a dancer looks, forget about it. I'm not buying any dances. I'd rather not buy any dances and just leave a club if there is nothing that interests me. I've done that too. Although I might stay a while to make sure there is nothing that interests me if that is unusual.

If bottom feeding is getting dances from 8 and 9's, rather than a hot 10 who wants lots of extra cash for the same dance, then yes I do bottom feed. I remember one 10 was wondering why I did not get dances from her, after she sat close by in the lap dance room while I was talking to another dancer, I lost all interest in getting dances from her. She did a running summersault into the guy's lap and warned him not to move or he could get hurt. I wasn't interested in that for a lap dance.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    To expand on my post, she flipped upside down and landed her head on the sofa right in front of the guy's crotch. If she had been off a little or the guy moved into the wrong spot, her head and her legs could have hit hard in the wrong spot,especially since she ran from across the large dance room and did it running.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    RickyChickenShitHomoBoy: " the girls that I've taken out of my local club have been so beautiful and elegant that they could work in just about any club in the country."

Ok, that's his story for today. But in the past he has said that he find 9s and 10s very difficult to score OTC with, and admits he rarely does it.

Whatever he feels like saying in the moment. Can't remember what it suited him to say before so is constantly contradicting himself. One of the traits of anti-socials is not being to look beyond the moment to see what it is best to say. (What a dumbfuck.)
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    As far as bottom feeding goes, I believe visiting certain clubs is bottom feeding in my area. I skip clubs that I would rate low and avoid them completely.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Doc if you bottom feed your in my hood...let's take a ride

#1 table side $5 ultra high mileage cause she don't give a Fuck about that club
    #2 vip $10 and your going to get laid I mean all you can deep.fri and eat
    #3 girls looks will range 4,5 and 6 and will be on something
    #4OTC will just be free....cause she Probly will fall in love with you cause no man has given her that much affection in a long as time....
    $5 80% of all money given to her will go to a pimp called Da juiceman
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I'm with sharkhunter in that visiting certain clubs constitutes bottom feeding. Some clubs in various areas I will never visit, because the club or the girls in the club constitutes the bottom of the barrel.

As for the idea of picking less than perfect dancers, sometimes they are just the ones who come along. At one club I visit regularly, sometimes the only girls who come along are the less than spectacular, at least in the looks department. But I've often found they are not all full of themselves as compared to the better looking girls there, and at least a couple of them do good private dances, so maybe there's something there, but I don't know if it's necessarily bottom feeding. It probably depends on how you define the bottom.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    <sarcasm>
    Your analysis is excellent, Che, but you are overlooking one very important thing. We are not talking about your average club goer here, but about THE RICKYBOY.

You see most people would say you have no idea if a girl you are doing BBFS with has an STD or not, so you are taking a big risk. And especially if you are married. But the RickyBoy knows. How the RickyBoy knows? Well that is not for the rest of us to know.

So just as the RickyBoy knows whether the whore he "seduced" into having sex with him, by being the only one wearing a suit in her dive club, has an STD or not. The RickyBoy just knows whether she is a heroin addict or not.

Bottom line: The RickyBoy knows even if the rest of us do not.
    </sarcasm>
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @che:

Heroin use can be difficult but not impossible to determine. Difficult to see needle marks in a poorly lit strip club. Most telling symptom is a general "drowsiness". Does the girl lose track of conversations? Does she seem like she might fall asleep while sitting up in a chair? Is she lathargic during dances? Is she pretty luberal with extras or much more high mileage than the average girl at the club? These can all be warning signs.

While I agree that heroin addicts can seem functional, with the risk of heppatitus C I'm not so sure I'd want one as an OTC partner. Facts are you need more and more heroin to keep getting the same high. Eventually, if a person doesn't stop the habit, they'll get a hot dose and it will eventually kill them.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    tenishomo: "While I agree that heroin addicts can seem functional, with the risk of heppatitus C I'm not so sure I'd want one as an OTC partner"

Are you going to be shooting up with her? Because if you are using a condom you don't have to worry about any realistic chance of hep-C transmission. Heck, even if you are going to go BBFS, not clear the transmission rates are high enough that there is an realistic chance you'll catch you.

Might want to actually read up on the facts about hep-C, before you babble non-sense here tenishomo. Learn what you are actually talking about before posting. What a concept, huh?

(As for your "lethargy test". Nope. Plenty of them can have lots of energy when they are actually strung out at the moment. Fuck, you're a dumbass.)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    p.s. Btw, any updates on the status of your bid to have yourself made moderator of this board, tenishomo?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Why bottom feed when stealing is better.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Catfishing?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "Ok, that's his story for today. But in the past he has said that he find 9s and 10s very difficult to score OTC with, and admits he rarely does it.

Whatever he feels like saying in the moment. Can't remember what it suited him to say before so is constantly contradicting himself. One of the traits of anti-socials is not being to look beyond the moment to see what it is best to say. (What a dumbfuck.)"

LOL. Fraudster, any perceived discrepancies that you identify are a product of your ignorance rather than any inconsistencies in my posts. With the man-crush that you obviously have on me, I am surprised that you missed the posts about my more recent adventures with local club favs, but there it is.

And these true 9s were indeed much harder to crack than my average road girl. They are 9s in the true sense of the word, not only beautiful with stupidly sexy bodies but also bright, elegant and poised. It took a lot of work to finally move them out of the club.

For anyone who is interested, the later posts in this pink side thread detail what I had to do to get these 9s OTC. It also chronicles an almost 2 year odyssey relating to moving among multiple OTC favs in a club that is fairly clean and where most of the girls are hot as hell:

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr…

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ricky usually gets confused if I try to address more than one point in one of my posts, so I am going to keep my reply here very simple. Here is a direct quote from RickyBoy's post:

"I have been seeing Anne on nights that Sexy Italian does not work, and vice versa, and this has been fine except that it further limits the nights that I can visit this club."

RickyBoy letting strippers dictate to him the night he visits the club? What the fuck kind of a pussy-boy faggot is he?

[... a million other things I could say about his latest non-sense, but let's he him address how he can let strippers dictate his schedule, because he doesn't want them getting pissed off, and still insist he is "the man" as opposed to some pussy boy faggot. Way too fuckin' funny!]
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I guess that those who can't criticize instead. ;)

But feel free to keep reading and wishing...
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    A question Ricky cannot answer. So side-step and run! Same as it ever was! Same as it ever was!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Man, you have just got to imagine this.

Little RickyBoyDuncan sitting at home.

"Oh, I want to go to the club tonight. But SI and A will both be there. Oh, dammit! I can't, because if I spend time with SI then A will be mad, and if I spend time with A then SI will mad! Oh, dammit! Can't go at all, until it's only one of them!"

And unable to even try to provide any explanation of his behavior whatsoever! What a faggot!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Omg lol
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Fraudster, you are like an ignorant child. You don't sound like a complete retard when you are speaking about psychological disorder or some other non-dancer topic, but when you talk about dancer interactions you sound like an imbecile. It really comes across as if you read about it in a book.

Of course I could have gone to the club and sat with whomever I chose. In fact, the girls in this particular club know my policy re: drama and neither would have given me an iota of static. However, that doesn't mean that SI would have continued to see me OTC if she knew that I was shopping for a replacement, which is why discretion was necessary.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Wow, Rick! You sure talk tough here on the internet. But it's looks like in reality you are really a guy who is too scared to go to the club when both your favorites are working the same night!

LMFAO @ u pussy-faggot!

:-) :-) :-)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Other examples of Rick's pussy'ness:

a) posts mostly on stripperweb now, because he can't handle it here where there is no moderator. Knows we will tear him to shreds if he slips up like he did above

b) Too scared too meet any TUSCL'ers in person

c) Too scared to post the stage names of any of the girls he interacts with in clubs, or which clubs he received extras at in his reviews, because he is worried the reviews could be linked back to him (renders said reviews next to useless)

d) Scared to go club on same night two of his favorites are there, because they might be offended if he interacts with other girls

e) Runs from any and all questions here which pin him down to anything he is embarrased about having said or point out what an idiot or pussy-faggot

f) scared to defend "the system" anymore

g) scared to defend any of his ideas unless he is confident he will get support from others; when this changes he just shuts up about what he said before

Run, Ricky-Boy, Run!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    And I just gotta say it...

I just love the smell of roasted RickyBoy in the morning... smells like... Victory!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    You're confuzzled son. I'm the Rickster - I ain't afraid of nothin' man. ;)

I'm the guy who puts it all out there, the good, the bad and the ugly. I'm the guy who walks into a local biker club in some fuck all part of the country, in a suit, like I own the joint. I'm the guy who sources pussy from all over the country and then shares the experiences so guys like you can jack off in his wheel chair in between Meals on Wheels food deliveries. I'm the guy who is just as willing to share his stuff on stripperweb as I am on tuscl because, unlike I don't have to change up my game to fit the venue.

Oh yeah, and I'm the guy who will provide others with intel about any club that I've visited because, unlike you, I'm not afraid of my info. being held under the light of day. ;)

You are a shit stain that gives nothing and exists here solely for his own amusement. If you are going to give others grief, you could at least give back a little. I hear that the Seattle clubs are wheelchair accessible if that is the concern. :)

Too funny. :)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    More tough talk from the guy too scared to go to the club on the night both his favorites are working because he might piss them off. Don't worry Rick, I'm sure you'll get sympathy from some here (like omega22), strippers can be pretty mean if you don't do exactly what they want you know? :-) :-) :-)

Now allow me a victory celebration over you, pussy-boy-faggot:

"ell, my friends, the time has come
    (To) raise the roof and have some fun
    Throw away the work to be done
    Let the music play on....(Play on, play on, play on..)
    Everybody sing, everybody dance
    Lose yourself in wild romance
    We're going to Party, Karamu, Fiesta, forever
    Come on and sing along!
    We're going to Party, Karamu, Fiesta, forever
    Come on and sing along!

All night long (all night)..."
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Letting the water hold me down.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I go for the hottest girls. I won't settle for anything less than a 8.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    That didn't taked long. You guys know what I'm talking about
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Dugan,you are done,see the turk.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rick that Shit was to fuckin funny
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dougsta Omg lol