tuscl

Te'oed

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I met this beautiful stripper Lennay and she became my ATF. We were meant to be together. Then Lennay and my grandmother both died of leukemia on the same day.
Please give me all of your sympathy. Don't forget to prop me on TUSCL.

I hope no one would be so heartless as to doubt my story.

17 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    I don't know why the media thinks this is such a mind-blowing story.

I think I'll text my imaginary girlfriend of 7 years right now.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    @motor, you mean your atf?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Yup, 7 years and still not bored!
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Help me out here.

This 'te'oed' thing is a million miles over my head, some new USA cultural phenomenon that a Canadian hillbilly would never know about?
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    Still not sure what to make of this whole story, but it's fucked up either way it ends up...
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    So we're they scissorring?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Manti Teo should join TUSCL and post reviews. Maybe us dumbasses would believe his fantasy bullshit then.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I used to “Teo” w.r.t. dancers until I joined TUSCL are realized these dancers were not “really” my GFs :)
  • michael_oxbig
    12 years ago
    That's why I make it a policy to have sex with all my girlfriends....to make sure they're real enough.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Are you and EVERYTHING you have written IMAGINARY jackslash?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    The guy was a victim of a romance scam, a growing international crime problem that people don't understand. I belong to a group fighting the problem. Naturally, the media jumps in and further victimizes the young man.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Strippers are much better than fake dead girlfriends. Are they having a fake dead funeral for her?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I think everything is beginning to point to him being embarrassed about being gay. A devout Mormon at a Catholic school and a future NFL player. Not exactly 3 institutions that embrace "coming out". So he "invented" a fake girlfriend.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @shadowcat,

Thanks for the link, I guess. I can't believe that I wasted a few moments of my life reading it. And this is a big story in USA? Why, for God's sake?

It is just as banal as the unending stream of 'Does the stripper like me?' topics that pollute this discussion board.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Perhaps with moderation Art all the banal threads would disappear.
  • davejones1978
    12 years ago
    This may affect how high he is taken in the draft.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion