Wednesday, January 9, 2013 1:32 PM
how is this NOT him? [view link]

32 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    This thread is going places.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    LMFAO Damn it, dalex, you beat me to it!
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    oh dalex, he is so going to put you on double secret probation! welcome to his naughty list.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Lol, AAAND...there's the PM. I knew it was coming, Alucard. So predictable.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Speaking of "double, secret probabation," for those younger members, if you're not familiar with the 1978 film, "Animal House," it comes from that. This is a brief clip (0:31) with that line being used. That was a hilarious movie. Enjoy ! [view link]
  • Chemicaltoilet
    11 years ago
    Alucard uncovered!! Incoming 20 threads about respecting privacy and 10 to make him moderator to ban Dalex!!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    : " Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    "Do you mind if we dance with yo dates"?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ motor and mikeya: We have some great Animal House fans out there! My favorite scene is when John Belushi is up on a ladder peering into the second story bedroom of girl while she's undressing. When he falls backward off the ladder--priceless! (Now I'll have to look up on You Tube to see if that scene is ther.)
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    No way dude... Alucard actually looks like this: [view link] The whole D.A.R.E. thing is an act. Dude sparks up a big spliff when he gets home, opens up his computer, plays the "Alucard" character, and LARFS his mothahfucking ass off. Behind the scenes he be sayin' "Legalize it mon, and don't criticize it..."
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Think about it my brothahs. He is always tellin' folks not to drink or smoke. That's 'cos he wants more for himself, or as a really stoned Drac-mon would say, "more Ganga for mesef, mon!" He has an enemies list in CODE man. That means he is either Nixon or really stoned man. And there is no way he is Nixon, man, 'cos Nixon is dead man. Or is he? I bet Alucard is actually A REALLY STONED RAP-REGGAE SINGIN' RICHARD MILHOUS "SNOOP" NIXON, back from the dead... I bet Snoop Nixon bogarts the jay when he is in the circle too, man. That is why he is paranoid and has that super duper secret enemies lis in unbreakable code man. Dudes, this explains EVERYTHING!!!!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I am so gettin' a PM from Snoop Nixon now... Wouldn't it be cool if we referred to him as "Snoop Nixon" from now on? I bet that would be cool...
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    Dalex, why focus energy about what, Alucard looks like? Shouldn't you be spending your free time learning about, How to get hard 101 and Getting a hard for dummies? How lame.... I guess, Tom Cruise isn't the only man who is asexual. You remind me of a customer I had who stuck his dick inside of the end of a toilet paper roll, than pulled it out like a walk of shame.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Zipman, Alucard propped you a while back,and now you want to attack the dude in a flame war?
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    LOL, daddysgirl @pablo, do you have something against the flame wars, broski?
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Did you get the PM, zip?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But pablo, am I trying to engage ol' Drac in really a flame war? There are multiple ways of looking at this... 1. I'm suggesting Drac man is a hypocritical drug weed smoker who tells others not to drink, smoke, or do drugs. OR 2. He is a super cool trickster who plays wit' folks all while doin' groovy rap reggae. But he jes' lost his way a lil bit... All the dude needs to do is relax on the enemies list and he will revert to Snoop Drac. Do any o' y'all know which I intended? This is like Schrodinger's flame...a superposition of insult and complement. But our observation will cause the collapse of the wave function. Will Drac be upset and flame back? Will he graciously accept a complement and tear down his enemies list and join us in a chorus of kumbaya while strippers dance? Perhaps he will do the former in one universe and the latter in another universe. By discouraging this interaction, Pablo, you could be inhibiting the birth of a universe! You know what happens when the wave function collapses in the many worlds interpretation? Total number of strippers in the universe doubles. Pretty fucking cool, n'est-ce pas? But is the many worlds interpretation correct? Perhaps there is but a finite number of strippers in the universe. Nay -- I say nay -- there are many universes! I bet there is even a universe whe Hugh Everett's son is a ROCK STAR. How cool would that be?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I thought the whole point of Hugh Everett's Many World's interpretation was there are no wave functions collapses.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Sometimes TUSCL starts smelling like a high school locker room. Grow up mother fuckers. If you want someone to complain about – take a look at yourself.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    Clubber was right.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Touché Dougsta!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    C'mon Papi... Relax... Smoke some reefer... Fuck a stripper... Allow the universal wavefunction to evolve around you... Imagine that groovy universe where Everett's son is a rock star... Imagine strippers stripping to songs by Everett's son... Feel better now? And txtittydude - I'm sure you are correct. We are all right about some things. We are all wrong about some things. Who is to know what is true and what is false? Can I be sure you are correct?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Ya see his image on the left! I bet his thumb is the size of his dick.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    "I'm gonna stop if you aren't even gonna try" as she take off her rubber glove!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Alu-fuck-tard
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    I guess Rick saw this and decided he had to step up his strip game: [view link]
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL! Yep. That's the RickyBoy. Thinks he's a rich stud, but really he is just a stupid faggot!
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    I hate to say it, but if you have a 1/4 million dollar shirt and Mr T chains, you're probably rich (or still wealthy, but need to adjust your priorities).
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    The RickyBoy seems like the guy who would go with the tungsten + spray paint option and see if he could pull a fast one. Whores not that clever you know...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I always thought of the RickyBoy as Italian or Greek (especially given his propensity for greasing bouncers) not Middle Eastern.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Forgetting the RickyBoy for a moment and getting back to the alutard. Here is more what I imagine he looks like: [view link] (Not quite accurate, since alutard focuses on saving hookers from disrespect. So they do have sex with him. Not as reward for his defense, of course, but just because he provides the usual fee like any other John. No matter though. You get the point.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion