tuscl

Should I take this as she disrespected me or not?

Tuesday, January 8, 2013 8:29 AM
I am friends(not in the true sense) with a Favorite of mine on facebook. I don't really chat with her much other than every now and then sending her a pvt message to say I am headed to the club or sometimes to just say how you doing. Well Yesterday I sent her a pvt message just wishing her a Happy Newyear and that I will probably be at the club in a few weeks. She did not respond, I know she saw the message because it was marked as "seen" in my inbox. She had wrote on her wall that she had been apartment hunting for most of the day, but she still managed to get on facebook later that day and write on her wall. So I feel that while she was busy during the day she could have still replied later on when she got back home that night. So should I take this as being disrespected? She has replied in the past to "how are things going"t type of messages but not this time. Furthermore, I should point out that she doesn't send me messages. I have been the one doing the messaging. So should I not get anymore dances from her?, Should I ask her at the club why she didn't respond? or should I just cease all messaging with her on facebook even in telling her I am making a trip to her club?

31 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    She could be stressed about looking for a new place and doesn't feel up to putting on 'the act' for you. Do you have her number? I'm not fb friends with many strippers and the ones I am I have their number and see them outside of work. So to me, fb is not a priority. To her, it might not be either. Anyway, let it go.
  • trevino
    11 years ago
    Wipe your tears, stick a tampon in your vag, and move on... Seriously, I thought only girls whined about shit like this... "He said he'd call, but he hasn't called, do you think he likes me?!? Omg!!" There could be a hundred reasons she didn't take a minute to respond...
  • trevino
    11 years ago
    Wipe your tears, stick a tampon in your vag, and move on... Seriously, I thought only girls whined about shit like this... "He said he'd call, but he hasn't called, do you think he likes me?!? Omg!!" There could be a hundred reasons she didn't take a minute to respond...
  • trevino
    11 years ago
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    It is fucking Face book. If they answer....OK....if they don't no big fucking deal. That is why I don't have facebook or twitter or my space. WHO FUCKING CARES. Don't live your life worrying about if people respond on these sites. People get busy, people ignore certain messages, people forget to respond. Again WHO CARES. You don't have to be Psycho about it. Don't bring it up or do anything like that.....that will make her think you are stalking her. Sorry to be harsh....but our world now is a fucking mess because people are worried about facebook friends and why people are not messaging me....and cyber bullying. It is all BS and we need to get back to looking people in eye and giving them a hand shake.
  • Jpac73
    11 years ago
    No Doc I don't have her number we don't have that type of deal going on. I should have just kept with the game plan of just contacting her when I was ready to make a trip. That was the reason for having her as a facebook buddy so I would know are not if she was working that night. crsm I wasn't being psycho about anything, sending another message asking why she didn't respond would be psycho and being a PL. However, I agree with you that I shouldn't worry about people(even true friends) responding to a message that was sent to them.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You seem to be ACQUAINTANCES not really REAL friends. You owe each other nothing.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Move on!
  • Chemicaltoilet
    11 years ago
    HAHHAHAHAA are you fucking 13 yrs old????? Congrats on being a huge pussy / PL
  • baigish
    11 years ago
    This is why many dancers don't think highly of many men in strip clubs. They create fantasy relationships with the talent. She's at work! She doesn't dance for compliments and friendship, she dances for tips. She doesn't like you outside of the club. Sorry dud, but its true!
  • Jpac73
    11 years ago
    Well chem we all have our moments of acting liking a PL.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    The popcorn is good today! Now why don't you step into reality were you fit into her life - your that guy that gives her a dollar to show you her hiney in a dark room. Yea, that is the kind of friend all women aspire to have!
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    you should totally feel disrespected. one person with a vagina should never treat another person with a vagina like that.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Almost 10 years in the game and you still have questions like this? Are you trolling? I think you are. If not: No you shouldn't feel disrespected. If you didn't ask her a question in your message, then you weren't really asking for a response. If you did ask a question, It's all good. It's not her obligation to respond to anyone's facebook messages, just like it isn't your obligation to give her a heads up every time you go to el clubo.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Are you kidding with this petty shit? Sorry but even women aren't this bad. If you are a long time clubber than you know how flaky these dancers are. Move on.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    In all seriousness why would you care? I don't send my mechanic or dry cleaner messages on facebook so why would I send them to a dancer?
  • JohnBuford
    11 years ago
    Wow.I thought this stuff only happened in middle school.I was in a club a month ago and bought this girl lunch,a water and tipped a few bucks at the [view link] outlay:20 bucks.I was back in the club and didn't get even a smile from her.Was I pissed ? A little bit at not even being acknowledged.But hurt? Pouting ? Uhhh,[view link] Tom Hagen said in "The Godfather":"it's not personal,it's business."
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    So appalling that even Juicebox is at a loss for words ...
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Dude – IT’S BUSINESS. You are her *customer*, the *only* thing she cares about is getting $$$ from you when she needs it; otherwise you are of no use to her. She probably has her *real* friends who she wants to really talk w/o them having to pay her – and she probably has her real SO who she bangs and probably maintains – these are the people she cares about outside the club; not you the customer. A dancer will talk/acknowledge/communicate with a customer like a drugie communicates with her dealer; only when she wants/needs something – otherwise it is out of sight out of mind. If you like her and want her attention (her to talk/respond to you) – pay her and you may get what you want. If you are not giving her $$$; she has no use for you and could care less. My comments are not meant to dis you – the obvious truth just needs to be said.
  • Stiletto25
    11 years ago
    No, you weren't disrespected. Yes, you should still get dances with her. She meant nothing by not responding. I don't always respond to people. It doesnt mean I dislike them or am trying to be an ass. It just means I'm preoccupied. Maybe your message isnt the only one she got. Maybe she got fifty messages and only had the energy to answer five. Maybe she just doesnt wish people a Happy New Year ever. Who knows. Dont take something so small and put meaning to it
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    When dancers don't respond to my messages, that usually means their cell phones got turned off and they are more than ready for some P4P
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    No, you weren't. Facebook is more like one of the old Fido bulletin boards than a conversation with friends, irrespective of how they might want to portray it. Responses are not required.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I won't make a final conclusion based on one non-response, but keep it in my mind in case it becomes a pattern.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Of course, out of PURE politeness a person might eventually respond. BUT not everyone believes in politeness.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Is "disrespected" even a word?
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    actually i think it means she already feels married to you, so now she'll ignore you all the time. you should go out and have an affair just to get even.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Is "disrespected" even a word?" Well not really.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Note that you got answers from all of us, without buying a single dance. So if that's why you're buying lap dances, stay home and give the money to charity.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Wow, @footballguy and @xeinok aren't the biggest wusses ever this @Jpac73 guy takes the home the trophy.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Jpac, if my atf responded to texts from all of her customers, she would never be able to do her job. She has so many balls in the air at one time I don't know how she keeps them all moving. She always replies pretty promptly when I send a question like, "Are you in today?" When her grandson was born prematurely, she needed someone to talk (text) with and I was happy and honored to be that person.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion