tuscl

Dance Type: Nasty or Sensual

occurious
California
Monday, January 7, 2013 2:36 PM
I stopped in at a local club for lunch today and got some dances from two dancers. I didn't take either of them to the VIP where I'm sure extras were available due to time and money constraints. Both provided great dances but there was a clear distinction between the two, the first I would classify as providing a nasty experience and I'm sure if I took her up on the extras it would be a hot, nasty, fast experience. She was about a 6 in the looks department. The other was pretty close to a 10 in looks and her dances with me definitely were of the sensual variety, nibbling on my neck, tongue in my ear and so on. She allowed just as much two way touching as the first but as I said it was more GFE. My question is this; if you were looking for extras in the VIP which would you prefer the nasty one or the sensual one? I realize sometimes it just depends on mood but honestly every time I've gotten extras it's been of the nasty kind and after today it makes me want the sensual kind.

29 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Try the 6, dancers who are not 10s in looks USUALLY try much hard to make you a continuing patron.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Definitely sensual almost every time as long as there is two-way contact. May try the nasty one every once in a while for a change of pace, but my default preference and my choice almost every time is sensual. Nasty often feels more mechanical to me – where sensual feels more emotional.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    it really depends on mood. unfortunately in Detroit, negotiation up front is very common and you won't know what kind of 'dance' your getting until your already back there. you'll know what kind of extras you're getting, but whether or not it's sensual or nasty is a different story. as far as nasty dances go, I've had a couple chicks immediately unbotton my shirt and start licking my nipples even though I told them I was just buying dances. one of them I ended up taking further and the other one I didn't. but both had my attention, I mean 10 seconds into the first song and they're getting that freaky for a guy who said he just wanted a few dances, some girls know how to upsell and others just talk the talk.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Definitely nasty. I like the dirty girls who just look like sex.
  • Chemicaltoilet
    11 years ago
    Sensual for me. Though if she's less than a 7 in looks, nasty is probably preferable.
  • Revo
    11 years ago
    What Papi said. Sensual all the way. Because a hot or a sensual girl can always get nasty. You just have to bring it out of her. She wants to get nasty it is just a matter or getting her there. Then you have a girl that can be nasty or sensual.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Sensually perverted
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Sensual. I am not into BDSM, so I don't want to get my nuts kneed or have my hair pulled until she gets me onto the ground. I appreciate naughtiness. But not nasty, because one girl's idea of nasty may be so edgy that I may be looking at the first exit instead of savoring the experience.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Sensual. I've been pleasantly surprised how common DFK is becoming
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Sensual. I've had too many experience that were too rough for my tastes already.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Sensual all the way.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    sensual, even if just a LD. Most dancers are quite adaptable, but the customer just takes what the dancer considers normal when with just a word they could get the mood they like.
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    Sensual! When I danced if I sensed a man was freaky of course all hell broke loose w/dirty talk central. One night I wore an I LOVE COCK shirt to work, and the shirt was a great conversation starter to dances.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Nasty DOESN'T EQUAL bdsm.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    "One night I wore an I LOVE COCK shirt to work..." That's the kinda nasty I like. How much do you love it?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Prefer sensual, tho there are specific jack shacks that I go to occasionally for down & dirty nasty stuff.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I too prefer sensual but it seems like when ever a dancer askes me what type of dances/ers I like, I say usually say nasty. I guess that I want them to know that I don't have any rules.
  • vegasmoon
    11 years ago
    Sensuality definitely means something different to everyone but in general, I think you nailed it as GFE--something that feels like she's in to you and wants to please you. Different than nasty, which feels like she wants to get you off. Depends on my mood but I tend to go for the former because sensual usually means variety in the dance, which is my preferred type of dance/experience.
  • WOODDR2
    11 years ago
    Sensual, quantity of the nasty factor fro quantity of the nasty factor from a lesser looking dance.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I like sensual. I concur with Papi_Chulo.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    And I sit, drumming my fingers, wondering which style Stiletto would prefer?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Which one was the Asian? :)
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Sensual.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Sensual. Feels romantic, sexier and personal than nasty. And I'm a sucker for that (though I won't fall in the trap of thinking she likes me). I prefer nasty in the bed when we having sex though once in a while, if it were a private viewing and open touching was involved, i'd take nasty
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Most dancers are quite adaptable, but the customer just takes what the dancer considers normal when with just a word they could get the mood they like …” Good point inno.
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    Sensual can be a much better option, as long as the contact level is acceptable. I also dramatically prefer the better looking dancer.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    11 years ago
    While sensual is always pleasurable, I want my action from strippers to be nasty passionate sweaty dirty mmmmm yeah baby here come the boom!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Nasty *is* sensual. :) Either, or both, depending on my mood and what's available. I'm easy. If its sex, it's probably OK whichever one it is...
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    I like sensual. A lot of times the grinders are too boney and your like ouch quit it lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion