tuscl

entry fee

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, January 3, 2013 5:00 AM
How many tusclers beleieve clubs should stop.charging entry fee ?

25 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I vote yes
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I vote yes as well. It's got a snowball's chance in hell of happening, though.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I vote yes But I also voted yes for free pudding and didn't happen
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    I vote no.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    It would only be replaced by some other fee or higher drink prices. I have no problem with a reasonable entry fee.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vincent notice the words reasanoble....that's very key....some places are out of cantrol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dalex......punch !
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I totally agree, juice. Mons Venus in Tampa charges $25 which appears outrageous at first glance, but they do not sell alcohol and pop is free. Most of the Detroit area clubs have a $10 cover. That's reasonable, what pricing are you talking about?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Places that charge $20 and $10 for drinks, $60 for dances and $1,000 for exras
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I have more 10 K nukes on order, juice !!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol.......
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    I just paid an entry fee of $200 to a hot stripper.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I'm against entry fees, especially in afternoon when I usually hit the clubs. A $10 fee may not sound like much, but if you go 2 or 3 times a week like me, you will pay over $1000 a year.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I say keep the entry fee – but put a hot babe at the register and let us fondle her breasts on our way in.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I like Papi Chulos response. I don't like the entry charges either however they do keep out a lot of undesirable people that you would have to deal with without the fees. In did watch one door guy tell this one strung out ass hole that the cover was double what it actually was. He told me it was because that guy always causes more trouble than he is worth when he comes in lol. They should give regulars free entry though.
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    A lot of clubs around here there's days like Wednesdays when it's free. & other clubs are such dives that you can walk in there no problem even if you're a 12 year old strapped with few rifles and kilos of cocaine.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Earl tea lol
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    Vince, On Mons entry fee is $20 and they do charge for sodas and water. Dances at $20 to $30 negotiable.,and girls pay for music via a jukebox. Also girls do not pay a fee to work there. Joe Redner makes his money off entry,drinks, and jukebox. I figured maybe an average of 700 guys come through that door per day at $20 per. Dude would make it about $14000 per day on entry alone.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Vegas clubs should stop charging $30 entry fee's!!!!!
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Hey, newbie (dalex, yea, you): "a lot of clubs around here". Where the fuck is "around here"? I can really appreciate your eagerness but why don't you spend this weekend reading everything you can on TUSCL and then Sunday night write some reviews?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    How many believe strippers should stop charging entry fee?
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    A small entry fee is what keeps the freeloaders from being freeloaders. If I was running a club even at slow times I would require a fee but give a free lapdance coupon and/or a free drink. It makes sure that they have at least a little money to leave at the club and not just sit there like a rock and watch.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Clubs have to make money so they charge entry fees, dancer fees, drink/food fees, VIP fees, you can think of others. But yea, I would like to get in for free. (@ Earl, LMFAO)
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    A fee for rear entry is more than fair. Just take your time when exiting the rear entrance or you might have to pay a clean-up fee.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    The biggest entry fee I have seen is when I went to check out the Mitchell Bros O'Farrel Theater in San Fran. 4 or 5 years ago the afternoon cover was $20 and I was told the night cover was $40. No booze allowed and sodas were extra but comdoms were free. Lap dances started at $25 or $30 in chair along the hall and went up to $$$$ for a private curtained room with bed and sink and her tip. I fortunately had only brought the amount of cash I wished to spend with extra cash, no credit or cash cards (left in my room safe) so I did not over spend. When I was there the girls were very hot, very aggresive and available for the right price. I do not mind a moderate cover charge I think it keeps the casual browsers out. With no cover you will have guys wandering in and out all night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion