tuscl

dear rick the slick dungen

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
In your most copyrighted move we shall call it "the table slam" is it always needed to drop the $200 smacks on the girl for the OTC that night ? Or could I just save it for the hotel ?

42 comments

• dalex
    12 years ago
    Juice....

what the actual fuck?
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    juice what the hell are you talking about
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rick knows, dougsta knows to and I know.....its apart of ricks systematically sex methods
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Is the jackhammer your finishing move after a table slam?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Gater lmfao ! I needed a good one like that one son.....Damn good lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Come on guys if you read ricks Shit he talks about how much he will.spend at the table under the table I should say aranging otc for the night...he normal gives her $150 to $250....AVG $200.....then if otc is a go another $200 to $300.......
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Rick seems to be trying to distance himself as much as he can these days from his old claims about there being some kind of "method" required for OTC. I guess he learned from his readings here that his "method" just ended up making him have a lower success rate than others and paying more.
  • rockie
    12 years ago
    Rick has a method that takes care of Rick's entertainment requirements. Juicebox has a different modus operandi! In 2013, can't those that play different stop the incessant pissing contest?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    To all my 2013 haters out their that are all up in this thread I employee ricks methods up in some of the same clubs he the method master uses them with the same success....I just was needing the master to help smooth out some of the fine points in this otc operation so I to could score them whores
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    As I say you don't hear RickyBoy bragging much about his "method" these days or his genius in discovering it. Guess we beat him down enough times over it in 2012. I predict he continues to remain quiet about it in 2013. (Gone is the swag from the rich, stud, master of the art and science of paying hookers fo sex. Now he'll just make a "yeah, me too!" post every now and then.)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    And its true dougsta y is rick the slick dick dungeon disteance himself from 47 years of hard labor like that....I mean if one spent the major part of ones life to a system and a high degree of mastery one would at least want to sell all this knowledge for a hearty prophet at least right ? Or is he more like jesuse and the budda and would much rather have his desiples that have way watched and student his life like juice and dugsta have and maybee we should teach the one and only one true path of "OTC"
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I mean come on rick if you don't teach juice your most loved student in the"methods" I'm liable to Fuck it up and pay $300 before the $200 or even worse pay $500 then a $700.....I need help in this idea....I'm often left beside myself with notes and sweet all over me in the clubs just striking out on OTC and forever trying to break ricks code on tuscl and stripper web.....hell I often spend long panful hours trying to decode ricks words looking for hidden lessons from the master of methods
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Bottom line: Rick's an ass clown. Forget "the method"/"the system"/whatever the moron calls it and "just ask!".
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dougsta this is true the "just ask" method yields a 97% success rate but thier has got to be a way to complicates thangs and lower this rate dramatically down to 3%.......right ???
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ^^^ LOL! Exactly, man!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dougsta thank you my niga !
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I almost missed this thread. Yet another thread dedicated to lil' ol' me? LOL.

@juice: Do whatever works for you. What I do works well for me, but it is not for everyone.

@Fraudster: I have never claimed to have a "system" or "method" and have never backed off of anything. I go about things in a way that has worked well for me for a number of years now. At least come up with some new material when you are making shit up - sheesh. This nonsense is about as original as your review information - LMAO.

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    As I said, RickyBoy trying to distance himself as much as he can from his former statements. Thinks he can tell any lie and get away with it even when the evidence to the contrary is all there in black and white.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=9… (Thread titled "Maximizing OTC Options When Traveling")

" When executed with discipline - meaning not allowing yourself to be dragged into some lap dance area or convinced to pay a girl upfront - I believe that this method is actually cheaper than most ITC options. "
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

New Year, and RickyBoy does loses again. Already.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rick the "systematically man".....I love you
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    ok - mea culpa - I did use the word "method." Anyway, call it what you will, but my approach is the same today as it was when I first posted the above referenced thread and I have never "backed off" it even a little.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    By the way Fraudster, a strong contributor to this site recently came on here asking for intel about Seattle. Since I didn't see a contribution from you in there, I thought that I'd bring the thread to your attention and give you a chance to share your vast experiences in the Seattle club scene...

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

...or not. ;)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh, you've backed off it, Rick.

You used to be in their in threads defending your ideas that dressing up gave some kind of advantage, that you couldn't "just ask", that it was unwise to bother with the younger girls, etc. When I disagreed with you on these points, you used to say I had no idea what I was talking about. That is until it became clear that the consensus of the board was actually the same as mine. Then you shut up pretty quickly. Which is how you always operate. Consensus of the board with you 'blather, blather, blather' consensus of the board against you (silence) or "I never said that in the first place"!

(Oh, and, btw, I PM'ed trojangreg regarding his query, genius.)
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    LOL. What exactly have I backed off of? Don't read my avoidance of some of the all too obvious multi-screen name, single user online masturbation exercises as evidence that any of my views have changed. My views have remained constant for several years now, with the exception that I am seeing more play with some younger girls in certain areas nowadays.

And for any avoidance of doubt, if 500 screen names (notice I didn't say users) came on here and said that it was a good idea to go into clubs cold and indiscriminately proposition dancers in places like downtown Chicago, Richmond, Mobile, Little Rock, various parts of KS and WI, and a number of other areas, I would tell all 500 of them that they are stupid. In fact, my response would be no different if there were 500 actual unique people behind those screen names. Real life experience in these areas allows me to base my opinions on actual club interactions rather than the opinions of other screen names. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Lol There will never be a more epic battle.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    This isn't a battle - this is simply about a guy who has far too much time on his hands, since of course he is not spending his free time in strip clubs, so he uses this site to stir up shit. I just happen to be the hobbyist who is too dumb to avoid being goaded into these nonsensical exchanges. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Epic rap battle of history......rick the slick system verse dougsta !!!!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ah, the poor RickyBoy. All I have to do to get to him is point out things he actually said that anyone can go back and confirmed he said but which he tries to deny now. ("I never said I had a 'system' or a 'method'... Oh, wait, yeah, I did...") That's just one example of him backing off when it appears the board doesn't support what he says. You can beat if he had support from other that you needed a system he would still be blathering on about it, but he lost that one and knows it.

To try to get to me though, although he can do is make up the most ridiculous conspiracy which nobody (including himself beleives). "You don't go to strip clubs at all! All your reviews are phony!" (on his more confident days) "Well, I never said you didn't go at all... Well I didn't say all your reviews are phony, just merely not complete perfectly useful accroding to me (although my suffer the same defects)".

As I say, bottom line is the guy is a complete assclown.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicystyle
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    $500 smacks
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juice "systemology"

Step 1. Ask everybody in the club to sleep with me for $1,000

Step 2. Take home the one lady that says yes

If no then

Step 3. Come back and repeat #1 but this time offer $2,000

If no after this

Step 4. Shoot self in head
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shit
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    My prediction: the RickyBoy is even quieter this year about his stupid system than he was in 2012, as even more people see "just ask" is all it takes.

So another year on the run for the chicken shit weasel-boy RickyDungy.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol nice ^^^
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Great. I'm being called an assclown by an unemployed jackass who has all day to sit on here and make shit up, not the least of which include his purported experiences and reviews, and whose SC budget - if he has one at all - is probably driven by increases/decreases in his SSI disability check. This is indeed a new low for me on this thing. ;)

This is what I get for responding to an attention starved whackjob. :)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Rick still can't get his story straight. "You don't go to strip clubs at all!" "No, you do go, but you have a limited budget!" Let me know when you can remember all the lies you've told and come up with story that contradicts half the posts you've made in the past. (Not a confident day for you Rick? Not gonna swing for bleachers and go for "don't visit at all?" Oh, how the mighty swag has fallen!)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rick and dougy lol boys lol
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    I just happened across this thread. Why does this Juicebox idiot have to constantly mock the smartest hairless ape on the planet? Sqawk!

Juice, you're going to turn around one day and see a lion wearing a suit pointing an AK at you. Then it'll be wildebeest time. And after your corpse has aged a bit you'll be yummy yummy yummy in my vulture tummy tummy tummy! Squawk!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Wait, not so fast there. Never heard juice talking about being a Christian. My Christian Eating Lions are the top cats now. So Juice can stay with us!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion