tuscl

Advantage of shorts in strip club

Shekitout
South Carolina
Tuesday, March 7, 2006 12:52 PM
I love it when the wather's warm enough to allow the wearing of shorts to my favorite club. It allows free access to willy especialy if you go commando as I usually do. Willy gets lots of attention & a messy pants experience is more likely. Most of the time the dancer will go up the pants leg but I had one dancer unzip my fly for access & this same dancer went down the waistband for willy grabbing. The 3 dancers that do this allow fully access to the kitty to include finger insertion. With one of the dancers I felt like I needed a squeege to dry my fingers!

25 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    Someone thinks it's cold in the buildings here in the south in the summer?? I think it's still too hot. I would prefer temps in the 60's in the summertime as well so that I can cool off a bit before going back out into the sweltering heat. Of course I feel like I'm in a sauna on most summer days in the south here. I actually roasted when I took a trip north during the winter. It was in the single digits or teens outside and snowing hard but I had my hotel window wide open wishing they had an air conditioner in the room to get rid of all the excessive heat. I suppose in another 30 years though my metabolism should be a bit slower and maybe I won't be so hot all the time.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I used to hate traveling in the South in the summer because all the buildings are like refrigerators, which only makes you mind the heat that much more when you go back outside. Go into any restaurant in Atlanta in July or August and you need as sweater. Are the strip clubs like that too?
  • Shekitout
    18 years ago
    My favorite club likes to keep the A/C down really low. Some of the dancers as a result get cold hands. Wearing shorts makes access to my hand warmer much easier!
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    The main reason I wear shorts is because the weather gets hot and I get hot very easily. I am actually hoping it is cool enough this weekend to not have to wear shorts just to not be uncomfortably hot. I keep my house in the low to mid 60's and am not used to the heat yet. Of course there is always cold beer but I don't want to drink too much. The forecast for Columbia this weekend is near 80 I believe. I wouldn't be surprised if the temp was into the 80's both Saturday and Sunday since Columbia gets hot. One nice thing about having a high metabolism in the winter especially in a strip club is that if the club is cool, some dancers like to get all over you to warm up if you are already hot. I don't even charge the dancers for sitting on my lap and pressing up against me while they are doing so. :)
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    In warm weather I wear a thin polo shirt that isn't tucked in, which not only provides maximum skin contact and also covers up any wet spots which may inadvertantly appear in case you accidently spill a drink or something. Chitown, you don't have to go to the West Indies, the same is true in Bermuda, but I don't wear the long socks with my shorts. Or the coat and tie. Hey maybe we should go the Scottish route and wear kilts. Anyone try that? Another reason to take up the pipes?
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I've never found that clothes make much difference in the dances I get. If a lap dancer is any good, she doesn't let long pants stop her from bringing the action. However, I do like to wear shorts in warm weather for the same reason I wear short-sleeve shirts in clubs year-round - to maximize skin-on-skin contact. Sometimes on hot days I wish I hadn't worn shorts, when a club's air conditioning sends ankle-level arctic blasts around the room.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    "I doubt if Chitownlawyer ever wears shorts. Unless they make Little Lord Fauntleroy suits in his size." You, sir, have obviously never been near a courthouse in any of the countries in the West Indies....jackets with sleeves and high socks--plus a wig (long for a judge; short for us mere barristers). Very becoming!
  • rockie
    18 years ago
    Chitownlawyer: Or soon enough you'll be a judge with nothing on under the robe! Just kidding.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I'm with Chandler on this. It's all about maximizing skin contact. I wear a short sleeve buttoned shirt all the time in clubs. It's usually unbuttoned about 10 seconds into the dance. Also, if a dancer wants to free Willy badly enough she will find a way. the "reach in" up the shorts is great but many of my favs know how to use a zipper as well.
  • Doverman
    18 years ago
    I'll wear shorts in the summer if appropriate, but usually long pants because I'm coming from work or because it's winter. If I'm making a special trip I'll go commando, shorts or slacks.
  • rockie
    18 years ago
    Note to self: No shorts, don't need money, no worries because Davids sc methodology is all I need for ITC and OTC satisfaction guaranteed! The rain man from Seattle has helped me see the light!
  • davids
    18 years ago
    For the record: Most SCs patrons, as you may have noticed, dress appalling badly. If strippers are not actively complimenting you on your attire then it sucks. (Same thing about girls in regular night clubs, for those of you here who go to them, which is probably not very many of you.)
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I don't normally wear shorts to a club, although on a really hot day I might wear Bermudas. And I always wear underwear in a club. But I don't have any problem with you guys who have other preferences - to each his own. Maybe if I didn't have an SO I'd behave differently.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Yoda: No, you're just a loser.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    AN: What can I tell ya, I'm a rebel.....
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Jeeze, you guys are hopeless. You can't wear shorts to a strip club till after Memorial day and you have to stop after Labor day.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Although our winters are pretty mild here, it sometimes does get into the 30-40 range. Doesn't stop many a customer from wearing shorts anyway. Those customers might as well have "L" tatooed ont their foreheads. I would avoid shorts and sweatpants. Shorts might be ok in the summer on a particularly hot night, but again, the weather here is really mild. No good idea to make a point of dressing like a perv. But I guess if you are a pathetic 60 y/o fuck to begin with you ain't got nothing to lose.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I doubt if Chitownlawyer ever wears shorts. Unless they make Little Lord Fauntleroy suits in his size.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Why can't this "Willy" of whom you speak come along in his own clothes? Are you trying to sneak him in without paying the cover?
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    I wear shorts whenever possible. If I can't I definitely go commando under the long pants. makes things easier all the way around.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    I never wear shorts when I go to the club. I always dress causully and appropriately. This is the way I dress when I go to work.
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    Am I the only dude here who would never wear shorts to a club??
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    That sums up my feelings rather well....
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I wouldn't even dress business casual except that some strip clubs in my area have a dress code. I don't see anything wrong with shorts and a t-shirt. I don't go to strip clubs to try to impress the dancers. I just go to have fun.
  • corey
    18 years ago
    I agree that shorts are a bad idea and I realy agree with davids (who woulda thunk it) but my usual attire is something along the lines of a velour sweatsuit. The girls love the soft feel.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion