tuscl

Just wondering, are some dancers so forgetful they can't remember you from 30 mi

Saturday, December 29, 2012 10:16 PM
I believe the answer is yes but one dancer last night made me wonder in hindsite. I didn't want any more dances unless I spotted an old favorite I saw again whom I hadn't seen in over a year. I already had more favorites I hadn't seen in months suddenly all show up on the same night. Anyway this one girl plops down on my lap. I didn't mind, she looked good overall, her tits would have looked nicer if they were a big bigger but overall she was pleasant. She was flirting with me, rubbing me in various places, playing around before asking for a dance. She even showed me a bit how she would grind me during a lap dance. I thought to myself, this girl is probably going to want a dollar or two after doing all this for the last few minutes. Sure enough, she asked if I could put two dollars in between her tits after I said maybe later to a lap dance. About 20 to 30 minutes later I sat down in a different part of the club. The same girl plopped down in my lap and asked for my name again. I'm thinking, "does she not remember me from 30 minutes ago?" I guess not I thought. She started flirting with me all over again. Then after I said maybe later, she asked me to put two dollars next to her pussy. I was thinking this could be interesting. Sure enough it was. Do you think she remembered me or was just pretending she forgot? I initially thought she did not realize she just asked me about 30 minutes ago in a different location in the club. In hindsite,I'm not sure. I do remember a couple of dancers, one of them in particular who ticked me off a little with her bad attitude, did not remember me at all 30 minutes later when she asked for a dance again after I moved and sat in a different spot.

14 comments

• dalex
    12 years ago
    To test this thesis you should've moved to yet another spot and see what happens. Sometimes I feel like strippers should be part of some high level scientific study, definitely provide way more entertainment to my life than just visual of ass and titties.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    They talk to so many men that they forget us unless we give them something to remember. Plus a lot of them are on drugs or drunk.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I have done what dalex says many times and it's been proven some of them can't remember me. It's even happened to me at my favorite club when they had less than 5 customers there.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Alzheimers striking earlier and earlier
  • Chemicaltoilet
    12 years ago
    I had a girl recently forget that she gave me 2 dances less than an hour earlier in the night. I've also had girls remember me a year later. Some of them are just so out of it or just don't give a shit.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Canny makes good points!
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    No, but I've had a dancer remember me after not seeing her for 3 years.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Happened last night. I was sitting with my ATF and she left for a bit to go to the dressing room. Another dancer approached me for a dance. I declined and she returned about 10 minutes later to ask again with absolutely no recognition she asked me earlier. I told my ATF about it later. Her answer: that dancer was the heaviest drinker in the club
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Yea, drinking and drugs kills short term memory. That one ain't going to college!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Likely drunk or drugs.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    12 years ago
    Yep, same story here. About a year ago I was sitting by the emergency exit in the Pussycat Club on the Block in Baltimore. A dancer with a lot of years on her face than I'm think should be there yet and obviously under the influence of alcohol or other chemical sits down next to me and asks the wannadance question. I politely reply "No thank you. I'm not interested in a dance tonight." So then she immediately stumbles out the emergency exit door and stands there for five minutes taking a smoke. Then she walks back in, sits right back down on the same bar stool, and asks me the exact same question. Verbatum. No appearance of recognition on her face whatsoever. The bartender, having seen all of this, starts laughing. I start feeling like shit, but I manage to keep a straight face and politely decline again. I finish my drink quickly and leave two minutes later.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    I almost died once. I had to say "no, thank you" twice to the same person within 30 minutes. It was so traumatic, I slit my wrists.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    drugs, alcohol, and general ditziness contribute to this. Gotta be. That and all of the nameless faces they see day in and day out.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Stripper memory tends to be proportional to the amount of $ you spend. Forget them average looking strippers pretty quick (don't have timing numbers) so no surprise they forget old balding guys in a hurry. Like ranukam, the more common problem is strippers remembering you for too long. Same goes for them waitresses. Don't wanna hurt their feelings when I draw a blank (most are probably not) but some seem taken aback. Wish they had a memory reset button I could press when they start becoming too clingy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion