tuscl

Fair Rate

What would you suggest is the fair rate for an out-of-pants hand job in a strip club? Assume the work is performed during 4 lap dances at a cost of $25 per dance.

37 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Sounds like you got a good deal, tenishomo.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    What you paid.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Market rate.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    I think I overpaid. What would a "normal" market rate be?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Don't know. I don't pay for hand jobs.
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    Depends on the establishment; that's part of a lapdance at some clubs in these parts, at others it's good service and warrants a tip and there are some where a price will be negotiated up front.

If you really want to know if you overpaid, offer the next girl half or three quarters of what you paid and see what the reaction is. If her hand is down your pants before you finish offering then you did. If she storms off in a huff, maybe you didn't do so bad. Of course if its not a common practice at the club in question, prices may vary considerably - but since you asked what the "going rate" is I presume that isn't the case.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    I'd say if you already paid her $100 for 4 dances, the out-of-pants HJ was an "extra" you didn't necessarily pay for or pre-negotiate, and you enjoyed it, then give her an extra $20. She'll appreciate it and you got some decent action for your 20 minutes with her.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @Rod8432

Thanks, that's the kind of answer I was looking for.

Who wouldn't enjoy a nice relaxing handjob?

This was a first time experience for me and I made the stupid mistake of asking the girl what she wanted. I'm embarrassed to say what I actually paid. Let's just say I paid SIGNIFICANTLY more than the $20 you mentioned.

I'm here to learn and won't make that mistake again. Same girl I'll pre-negotiate the next time in the $20-$30 extra range.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The cost of the dances plus a $20 tip is what I have normally paid but in those clubs where I did get them the dance prices were cheaper and more than just a HJ was a rarity.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Too many economic & regional variables involved too give a general number for extras services, no matter their nature.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @shadowcat

I'd speculate more than a HJ being a rarity applies to this club as well
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Well, it is hard to say without knowing what the behind-the-scenes numbers were.

Is $25 per dance what the laps would have cost without the HJ?

How much of the $25 does the dancer get and how much does the club get?

Is a HJ with 4 dances considered normal here?

Around COI a $40 tip above the cost of the dances is enough to get a hand job, but the topless dances are usually $10-15.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Asked a lying, thieving whore how much she wanted? You're not very bright are you, tenishomo? Are you going to dig up your 18th century/homo poetry now and write some stupid verse about the mystery and beauty of this particular whore or are you going to learn a lesson?
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    Tennis, was this a club in Moscow?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    sclvr is pretty much dead on. There's a ton of factors and despite what some members believe, their is no set amount that appropriate.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I thought handjobss were complimentary
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Hey, tenishomo. While we are on the subject of your non-brightness, how did your bid to have yourself made forum moderator turn out for you? Don't hear you or alutard talking much about these days now.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @Revo

Naw, I'd know exactly what to pay there ;-)

I'm SURE I was overcvharged. I made the mistake of asking the girl what she wanted and she told me and I paid it. One of my local clubs and that's all I'll say because I don't want to get anybody in trouble or cut my own throat for future services. $25 per dance house gets $5. Only topless dances. Sometimes the first dance is a 2 for 1 which means four dances would cost $75. Otherwise $100.

Again, this was my first dick outside the pants hand job in ANY strip club. I'm very much a rookie here. Made a rookie mistake. Live and learn and don't make it again.
  • RossVa
    12 years ago
    wtf is Dougster's problem?
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @RossVa

Couldn't tell ya. I've had him on ignore for about a month and the quality of this forum went up 500% after I took that action.

I HIGHLY recommend others do the same.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh, wow! tenisbum used to only say 100% improvement, but now he is casting it as a 500% improvement. 100% to 500% just in a couple of weeks too. Wonder if his tenis abilities are improving at the same rate?

• HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    Whatever price you paid bro, if you think that chick is going to take anything less the next time you got a surprise coming. If you were at a non-extras club the price of that stuff will always be eye opening. If it is an extras club, just find someone else and start with a clean slate.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    $5 to the club on a $25 lap dance is a very low cut for the club, so a free HJ with 4 dances at that rate is not a bad deal for the dancer.

Were you ripped off? I wouldn't say so. After all in COI I would have expected to pay $40 for the dances but then tip $40 for the HJ so you are not much out of the same range.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    @Howdy, I don't think it's impossible to get a lower price next time. Just let the girl save face by pleading poor, act like she's doing you a favor to give you a price break.

@OP don't understand what you mean by fair. If you're not willing to walk away from it, you're liable to pay more than someone who is willing to walk away from it.
  • jestrite50
    12 years ago
    If she just did it and you didnt ask for it then I just take it that its part of her routine. Any extra not negotiated ahead of time is free as far as im concerned. If it was great then tip her accordingly
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    A fair rate is what she is willing to charge and you are willing to pay. It varies by club and dancer.

In PHX it can be had for $41 at the BML.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    First of all, paying $25 for a lap dance is crazy. Unless the chicks are insanely hot. And even then...

Now, in the club I go to, the girls start out stroking your boner when they sit down next to you. Free. Customer service.

And the laps are $10 each. And generally, by about the 3rd song, you have a hot girl going wild on you. And about that time I'm ready to splooge. And if I give her a two song tip, I'm outta there and happy for half of what you paid without tip.

You guys who allow clubs to manipulate you into paying that kind of money for laps should be ashamed. A-SHAMED !!!! And you guys who are actually proud you paid a lot of money for some pussy should hang your heads and go stand in the corner.

When you encounter a club that charges big money for this stuff, just turn around and walk out. $10 laps should be industry standard. And this $25 bullshit is just ridiculous. When you normally get $20 bills out of the ATM, charging $25 is just to suck money out of you. Many guys won't hassle the additional $5 or whatever and just let her have it. Bullshit. $10 laps, you've got a stack of $20's in your pocket, nice and clean.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    it depends if she is using one hand or two :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I usually don’t go for extras in the SC but I’ll put my 2 cents anyway.

Someone mentioned a $40 tip, that sounds reasonable to me. She was providing an extra service and chances are she did it for your enjoyment and not hers (unless you are hung like a horse :)).

In a SC it is ALL about business and negotiation. It’s business, and you better believe and keep cognizant of the fact that it is *all* about business for her. So as a customer you/I need to act accordingly and clearly state what is expected for what amount. Chivalry is definitely dead especially in a SC and does not apply in that setting.

One possible way to negotiate a HJ is to tell the dancer you are not necessarily interested in LDs, but you would get x dances if she gave you the Russian handshake.

My 2 cents.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    RossVa, Dougster’s problem is...

TAKE a guess! LOL

jerikson40, not everyone has access to a club that charges $10/dance.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Hand Jobs rub me raw.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    "an out-of-pants hand job"?
    As opposed to an "in-the-pants" hand job?
    I thought that I was the only one here who got those.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ROTFL---> lopaw
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @howdy pilgrims

You were exactly right. This time she told me she wanted the same amount as last time. I refused and she said sorry that was her price. Just lap dance was all I received. Apparently this serivce is not usually offered at this club.

Of course I'm the only guy she's doing this for right? I'm really that special I'm sure.

Just kidding guys
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @inno123

You know I paid $100 for the dances but have no idea what the tip was. Let me say it was significantly more than $40
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    at some akron clubs you can get that kind of action in their $5/song dances. The price depends on how hot the dancer is. I had one dancer tell me $100 for a HJ, $200 for a BJ, or $300 for FS.
    12 years ago
    I would have tipped her $20. If she squawked at that, it would be our last session. Plenty 'o fish...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion