tuscl

Bizarre Request From A Former OTC Sweetie

A former OTC sweetie just sent me an e-mail that absolutely gobsmacked me with a request to be the emcee at her wedding reception next summer. Holy Shit! There is a bit of a 'past' between me and this girl but we have not even seen each other for over 18 months. The girl has quit stripping and is doing very well in the straight world. Previously, this girl had asked me for a character reference as she entered this straight world. I declined that particular request but I did smooth her way into a good job via my old oil patch cronies. My strong inclination is to decline the girl's invitation to be this emcee.

Has anything similar to this happened to you other horndogs?

15 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Nope. That's a lot to ask of someone. You must have a made a good impression.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    No.
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    Art,your modesty won't allow you to say it,so I will:that's a wonderful compliment and a nice reflection on you.You clearly made a positive impression on this young lady.Good for you.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Will she pay your $5k MC fee?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Art, that's an awkward situation. I'm not sure I would have the mental condition to pull it off.

Attend the wedding yes, emcee, no.

Good luck.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    A former fav, who had retired from stripping, invited me to her wedding. I never saw her OTC and never had FS ITC, but we did everything else. I attended the wedding but stayed well clear of the groom.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I was worried I would be asked questions like, "How do you know Roxy?" I avoided talking to any guests except some of Roxy's stripper friends I knew from the club.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Be carefull Art, She may just be angeling to get some money out of you.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Weddings shouldn't have emcees. It's a ceremony not a circus. Well maybe if the bride is a stripper it could be a circus.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    A nice request, but I would decline. Potentially could be very awkward and like Shadow said, might just be an angle. At the very least she would probably expect a generous gift.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    "My strong inclination is to decline the girl's invitation to be this emcee. "

You already gave yourself your best advice, IMHO.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @superdude,

Instead of a $5k fee, how about a few more jumps?

But then, I am not that cold.
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    How come nobody has suggested that you see if you can receive payment in OTC?

I mean sure, she's getting married, but marriage hasn't stopped any of the guys on here before, lol!

I'd say you be the judge, Art. If you're comfortable speaking in front of people and running a show (which some weddings can be), why not do it? Otherwise, thank her for the consideration and pass.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    I would say no to emcee duty. I mean, if you're busy working at a wedding, how are you supposed to have time to hit on all her stripper friends that will be there?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @farmerart: "Instead of a $5k fee, how about a few more jumps? But then, I am not that cold."

I don't believe that for a second. I can imagine that you've made quite a few such cold-hearted decisions. You might be averse to making this *particular* cold decision, but you are a cold-hearted bastard, or you wouldn't be where you are today. And that's a *good* thing, IMO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion