tuscl

otc teasing/ come on

gawker
Older than dirt
Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:14 PM
There's a dancer at my favorite club who is tall, slim and beautiful. She has a reputation among customers as being available for extras and on more than one occasion ive been rendered ecstatic by the oral ministrations she performs. Over the past few weeks she's been unable to work, lost her license, and overall's been as low as a snakes belly. I've taken her to dinner, been a shoulder to cry on, slipped her a couple of hundred to tide her over, but everytime we get back to her apartment, her mothers there, her teenage btothers there or some other circumstance gets in the way of dancing the horizontal mambo. Now, I just had quadruple bypass surgery, I can't drive, can't exert myself, and generally have to lie low. She knows whats going on and at 730 this morning I start getting emails telling how much she loves me, photos of her in lingerie, and describing how she likes it when a man find in her mouth; how she's only tried anal once but found it to be a turn-on. Am I being played? The money I've given her in the past couple of weeks ($550 - 600) was no strings attached, but she may be feeling obligated. Or am i just a PL?

32 comments

• Sowhatt
    12 years ago
    PL. but that doesn't mean what you want is off the table. Quit giving her cash out of the goodness of your own heart.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    See how she talks and acts towards you WITHOUT you paying or giving her $$$. That will be a clue. Chances are your money is her main interest.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Total PL.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Don't give her money for services not performed. Its your money, your hobby, just don't let her play you. Don't take her to her apartment - take her to a notel where you can get a room for 2-3 hrs.....they have em all over houston and 25 for 2 hr 30 for 3 hr.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Absolute PL. The only obligation she probably feels is to take more of your money.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Def PL thing with this, but not to worry as you have come to your TUSCL brethren seeking salvation from the stripper, and must heed the advice provided.... When she gets hungry for some dollars, she will return to offer low exertion (on your part) pleasures for you. So don't pay her any more 'till she gives you a BJ!!
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    This is an example of "the long con." She didn't know her mother,brother would be in her apartment ? Please.Teasing you with texts and pics is throwing chum in the water.Tell this girl your account is closed until further notice.
  • GCMan
    12 years ago
    PL.....if she needs you that badly you might as well get something in return.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    She is playing you because she thinks you're emotionally and physically weak. Your inner strength should say no to her demands for cash.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Consult with your doctor to see if your heart is strong enough for sex.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Quadruple bypass? I don't think you should be reading this
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    PL.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    "Consult with your doctor to see if your heart is strong enough for sex." Don't bother. It's never gonna happen with this chick.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    She is absolutely playing you. Don't give that woman another dime!! Allow yourself time to heal, and then see if she puts out first before you give her a cent! These women don't understand just being nice! Draw a line in the sand with her, and stick to your guns!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Questions of this sort are asked every so often. I rarely if ever seen someone answer that they had a genuine relationship, especially a sexual one, w/ a dancer w/o $$$ being involved. There are a lot of experienced SCers on this board; the uniformity of their answers to this thread, and others of this sort, should clue you in. Get well soon!!!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Sure she has feelings for you. Plus she has feelings for Benjamin Franklin and a lot of other presidents if they are on some green paper. Cut out the money and she may ask why you don't love her anymore. Love = cash for strippers. Of course if the price is right for what you like, you can buy the level of love you want. If the price is too high, look for cheaper love. If you are talking about true love, I would skip the strip clubs.
  • supersteel
    12 years ago
    I agree no more $$ till she puts out and wait to heal up unless it's just a BJ then well you probably know what you can handle. I dated a stripper for a couple month over 10 years ago but only because I met her at a bar and didn't know she was a dancer till later. but that shit gets old real fast, the drinking and drugs and picking her up at 5AM after her shift.. she did give a great BJ anytime anywhere and loved being fucked in the ass as much as her pussy but her bad habits quickly outweighed the good shit. Problem is most of these girls are broken emotionally and will eat you up and spit you out My girl was pimped out by her mom to her drunk boyfriends when she was 11 years old, so just watch your wallet and think with the big head
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "Am I being played? " Duh!
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    Definitely not looking for "true love". Already have a wife of 43 yrs with Alzheimers. But I'd always been a sucker for a beautiful woman and this lil fully has long colt like legs and hips and an ass that makes you weep. I've seen her off and on at the club for several years and several times she's ripped me off ( buying me something that never came in, etc.). In VIP she's given great bbbj and swallowed the evidence and we played hide the pepperoni a few times, but there's nothing like spending a couple of hours romping in and out of different positions, sharing fantasies, and really getting down. I know she recently had a real billionaire sugar daddy who bought her a condo, a rolex, and travelled all over the world and im catching her on the rebound so, while I'm out of that league I'd sure like to graze in that pasture for awhile.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    You gave her 550-600 and no pussy? Did you even get dances out of this? Your being played by a Rip Off Bitch (ROB). Her next mover will be to double up (like poker) and ask you for $1000 with some line about she is your girlfriend and really values the relationship.... Don't give her any more money or take any dances with her. Offer her $150 for otc at motel (or your house). If no go, then good riddance. Looks like you paid some expensive tuition though if that just some donation.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    I bet your mother is proud of you!
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    What the fuck is a ministration?
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    "describing how she likes it when a man find in her mouth" Was "find" a bad autocorrect for "cums"? Looking at the keyboard, the letters are kind of close to each other. Otherwise you are using some innuendo I am unfamiliar with, sir.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    That was auto-correct. You'llhave to use your Funk & Wagnalls to learn about oral ministrations
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    I think you're being played my man. No more money till she starts giving oral ministrations and more in private, you know what I mean ;) Be strong dude do not fall victim to the call (or emails) of the siren!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I think the OP is a willing participant in this/her game. Plus, it’s not like he has too many options IMO. His posts indicate he may be most likely at least in his 60s and just had a quadruple bypass – I don’t think he is in a position, or has the time, to “play it straight”. Absolutely no disrespect intended - but being played is the only way the OP *will* get to play – and I think he is well aware of this, IMO. Also, the fact that the OP has thrown a couple of hundred the dancer’s way – for some this is nothing/chump-change. And like I said, in his 60s and post quadruple bypass, not wasting time/opportunities, instead of $$$, is probably his #1 priority.
  • rockie
    12 years ago
    Gawker: By sending you pictures, she's providing you the unofficial stress test. God bless you dear entertainer's heart! Gawker's bloods still pumping - check... still breathing and emailing -check! Even if it's not directly a money play - come on you know it's a money play waiting to happen! Unless the drama keeps you entertained - don't be providing money without immediate entertainment. If your getting all you require who cares if the only stimulation she gets is coming from your wallet. Mother/Brother/Extreme BS sound's to me like a "K" name entertainer. Wish you a smooth recovery and a happy new year!
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    My hat is off to Rockie who identified the stripper who'se been leading me on. Yes, it is a K-cup from the Foxy Lady. Clearly, I'm not the first to be worked over and that settles it. i am a PL. THANKS.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    The biggest PL is the one who doesn't spend money on something he wants, and when he dies, that money is sitting in the bank. If you enjoy what you are getting from this girl for your money, where's the problem with that? It's only PL if you give a stripper money, and think it's anything but a million-to-one shot that will make her like you, or feel grateful or obliged to you.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    I've got too many friends whose widows are having a ball with their savings. I don't mind paying premium for top shelf and even more so if there's an emotional component. Some of them, I want my Dick in the mouth just to shut them up, but this lady is truly enjoyable - intelligent, well read, and a good sense of humor. You don't need to explain a punch line or a double entendre. But I don't appreciate a cook teaser who promises the world and gives little. One of my favorite strippers is an Asian who says up front:"I don't have sex for money. I like sex in plots of different ways, but only with who i choose, when i choose.". I respect her and dont mind spending $$$$ on her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    Gawker don't waste stomach acid over that fact that most strippers try to make you think or hope you're going to get something you never will. The people who run this world got to where they are by lying and bluffing. Don't get me wrong, I know there are lots of well-off people who earned what they have, but they are a minority among the powerful. There is nothing wrong with wishing the world was a better place. But don't waste your peace of mind about people doing what is natural in this shitty world. Just keep appreciating the people (including the strippers) who try to rise above it a little, as you obviously do. You never really know what the emotional component is with anyone until you can't help them anymore and/or need their help.
  • rockie
    12 years ago
    Isn't any paying customer by definition a PL (myself included). Unlike many here, if my needs are met and my cost for entertainment is reasonable and within my personal budget - I don't care about the game being played or the real truth! I recommend playing nice, but making sure you get sufficient play for pay, as can only be defined by you! If your budget allows you to visit the "fountain of youth" then enjoy your well earned respite. I personally suggest that you ask her to help you with a real stress test when your well enough and see if she like playing nurse!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion