did the world end ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, December 20, 2012 11:34 PM
I'm still clubbing .....you.boys ok

28 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Not sure. In Cancun. These Mayan dancers are working up a storm of apocolyptic proportions...
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Let me know when they start sacrificing the virgins.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dude I don't believe in virgins...but if I see one I will pm you
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    The world ends and begins anew every single moment of every day. Welcome to the new world, Juice.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    It sure did Juice. The Rapture came. If you didn't know it and were Left Behind, you're in deep shit my friend
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    @motorhead. The rapture? Cool! So does that mean you're posting from heaven? What are titty bars like in heaven? Are ya gropin' angel titties and fingerin' angel snatch? I bet that shit is TIGHT.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Harry.Dave.and more head lmfao brothas lol
  • likes2look
    12 years ago
    Aw crap, I'm still here. Maxing out my credit card at the club may have been a mistake.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    zipman being in heaven reminds me one of my all-time favortie old Rod Serling Twilight Zone episodes. A gangster gets killed and goes to "heaven". He gambles and wins big everytime. There are gorgeous babes everyone that are ready and willing to fuck him. After a month, the gangster becomes thoroughly bored by always having his whims satisfied and predictably winning at anything he attempts. He tells the "angel", "If I gotta stay here another day, I'm gonna go nuts! I don't belong in Heaven, see? I want to go to the other place." The angel retorts, "Heaven? Whatever gave you the idea that you were in heaven, Mr. Valentine? This IS 'the other place!!"
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Unfortunately no and now I will have to deal with the contempt of court my ex wife served on me yesterday. Merry Fucking Christmas!
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Are you serious, cat? Damn that's cold.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "did the world end ?" maybe, but maybe just negotiating tactics
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ziperman no I'm in hell and this pussy is stank nasty lol
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    The storm passed in NY and my house did shake a bit (yeah I live on my own, take that world) but I'm still living. Seems like the gods said I still have time to become a a bigshot
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Esta hell to the yea
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    The world didn't end but I can tell you this; up here in Canada's far north you can see the end of the world just over the horizon.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    It ended real good
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol crazy Joe I bet you did
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I crapped and I napped
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Yes sir
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I'm really fucked up, but I survived.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    juice i warned you to stay away from xcapades, no wonder why you got some skank pusyy!!!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Happy Endings to All... juice u b krazzy mang ...and Holiday Cheers to All, even you Dougster
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Don't think by saying "happy holidays" to me I am going to see as anything other than the complete faggot that you are FAGDOG.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Yes, the world ended. I'm in a better place now. It's just a matter of time though. I might become a fallen angel and descend into strip club hell. Then, I'll be back in an ordinary strip club on Earth. My work world ended on December 21st. I believe hell will come back next year. In the meantime there is vacation and titties to look at. Heaven on Earth. Next year I expect all hell to break loose. Higher taxes and strippers demanding more money. The world ended.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Maybe I'm just in an alternate reality. Last night I saw a commercial for a supplement to help you gain weight. It said Tom gained 30 pounds. Then it talked about how you could gain weight if you took the supplement too. 30 seconds of weird.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    being in heaven reminds me one of my all-time favortie old Rod Serling Twilight Zone episodes. A gangster gets killed and goes to "heaven". He gambles and wins big everytime. There are gorgeous babes everyone that are ready and willing to fuck him. After a month, the gangster becomes thoroughly bored by always having his whims satisfied and predictably winning at anything he attempts. He tells the "angel", "If I gotta stay here another day, I'm gonna go nuts! I don't belong in Heaven, see? I want to go to the other place." The angel retorts, "Heaven? Whatever gave you the idea that you were in heaven, Mr. Valentine? This IS 'the other place!!" @Motorhead - they had a marathon on New Years I watched with my dad. Got me into the show for the first time, really. I saw they were on Netflix and started from the beginning. I saw this episode. It really is good! I liked the part where he wanted to look up his friends and asked if the girls were props. It was Hell.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion