tuscl

Anybody ever lose a stripper?

ButterMan
Indianapolis
I have lost contact with one of my favorite strippers of all time. Her stage name was Jules and real name is Julia. She has a tramp stamp of Julia so this is her real name. She has a cute Tennessee accent and worked at dancers show club in Indy earlier this year. 5'0 blonde 21 yo. C cup. She also used to be a hotters girl. LoL! Seriously I guess this is my equivalent to putting out an ad for a lost puppy. If anyone knows if she still dances or where let me know
. And have any of you guys ever lost a stripper likeI have do you have any advice on how to find her.?

60 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    This is why facebook was invented.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Try lost and found at the Indy PD.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Put a bowl of cocaine outside your door and wait for her to come back.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I've lost contact with 2 of them. What makes it worse is both were extremely hot, some of the best looking strippers I've ever seen. I saw both of them about 3 times each in the club, but I never bothered getting contact info from either one of them, so maybe it's my own fault. I've learned not to assume strippers will remain at the club they're working at.

One was a fillipino/black dancer named Nadia. The other was Lina. Ah, this thread brings back memories.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    ummm yea dougster I tried facebook. Her name is Julia and I don't know her last name. So I imagine there are a lot of julia's out there in a city this size.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    And yes Vikings I agree with you. I should have gotten her info. i was taking my time working my way up to some OTC which I think she would have been down with.
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    Strippers go missing because they don't want to be tracked down by every man who paid to grope them. If they did they'd leave contact info.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Maybe, umissed, but some are just scatterbrained.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Tlk: I've had luck in finding them starting with their friends on Facebook. All strippers are ultimately connected with each other this way, so you just need a base if two or three others to start from.

You might also try "just asking" a coworker. Say something PL sounding like "I miss Julia. When will she be back?"
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    There is always another mutt in kennel.

The expensive ones have already been dewormed.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Strippers go missing because they're wild. After a few days, if the cocaine doesn't work, but a bowl of Patron and a dish of cash beside it. Careful though, you may get more strippers than you want.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ya she is with me in north Carolina and I will send her back once I'm bored of fucking her pink little pussy
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Seriously tho.....dougsta is right if you can get some girls that she worked with on Facebook you may be able to find her that way....I did this twice so far
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Also make a club map in every direction for about a 4 hour drive and go to all those clubs I found one this way as well
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    I guess the lesson learned is to get that contact information if you both click with each other.
    I have lost a few, even knowing their Facebook and phone info. You'd be surprised that 90 percent will come back to you over time. That's why it pays to have several on rotation if you can. They are like stray cats or Arabian horses. Trust me, if you get that contact info, and they still vanish, then leave it alone. There is always another future ATF around the corner....
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    That is true ^^^......a lot of girls will work in other places and will come back to work again for the same clubs like a rotation.....so.she may just come back I've seen this to......
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Thanks everybody. I tried facebook and no luck. She is not on anybodies friends list. I know she worked at the hooters in downtown Indy abt a year ago. I might try there. If no luck there,i'll just chalk it up as a lose.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    If she didn't give ya any contact info or a warning about leaving the business - she don't want to talk to you. You're just part of her past which she might want to leave in the past.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    nice modern day proverb deogol
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Lost a stripper once. Found her in between the sofa cushions. Found my missing remote there too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’ve lost several in the mail :)
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    You can try asking other dancers at the club, especially her friends if you know who they are. Give them your phone or email and ask them to have her contact you. That would be better than trying to get her phone from them, because they may think you're a crazed stalker. You're not a stalker, I hope.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yep there is a big wheel in the sky constantly cranking out new fine whores all the time. So put in a little effort but if she doesn't turn up - best way to look is forward. We are truly on a golden age right now in terms of how whorish strippers are these days. If the economy booms that may not last, so milk these times for what they are worth, I say.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Every time you see a dancer, there is always a good possibility that it will be the last time. They don't warn anybody usually of major life changes. Car breaks down and child care shuts down, cousin who was watching kids left town after meeting a biker, had a run-in with the management and was booted. There are always big changes that pop up, unforeseen to her and to you. Even when you have contact info, it can change in a snap. She's off to Vegas or Chicago or something. The only source you'd have is her co-workers, and they may not know. And they won't tell if they didn't really like the girl.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    If you are really serious, hire an individual to find her.

I lost track of my 2010 ATF. Didn't try to find her.
  • Experimental
    12 years ago
    "losing" strippers happens as a matter of routine. The great thing about strippers is when one is lost there are 20 lining up to replace.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    To those who have said that if she didn't leave me any contact info she wouldn't want me to find her, I doubt that. From what i understand she was fired. For what I don't know. As some have said a strippers life situation can change quickly. i doubt she saw this coming. if anything it is my fault for playing it too cool and not getting her contact info quickly enough.
  • Playcity
    12 years ago
    Yeah. I lost my first ATF. Her stage name was Nicole, a spanish dancer with incredibly nice breast. She was the first stripper I ever took to VIP.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Always good to put their numbers in your phone. If you let Facebook access your contacts it is able to lookup their pages from phone numbers. (Works best for those with "stripper pages" an ones stable enough to mantain the same phone number for a while - no small task for a stripper it seems!)
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    You might not be able to find her again this time but for future reference, Wal-Marts sell MongerBuddy, a LoJack you can attach to your dancers ankle that keeps track of what clubs she goes to. It's petty good, but sometimes it fucks up and logs shit like other Wal-marts and Catholic Churches. So just don't go to the Mary the Virgin's drunk and ready to fuck, then wind up sobering up and feeding the homeless..
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Oh here's a high res picture!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co…
  • Chemicaltoilet
    12 years ago
    You can't lose what you never really had in the first place
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    If all else fails try WITSEC
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Doc,

I actually saw a dancer on stage with an ankle bracket. She wore it for several months.

It's off now. One of the funniest things I've seen in a club.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @Chemical: Muddy waters! Great song!
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    It is great, but I prefer this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_96cCukok…
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Yes it happens. One disappeared for awhile, really liked the gal (2005) and we were just at the negotiating stage for otc. She was an x cheerleader with a hot body. Then I found out she was killed in a car wreck, so sad. I like to think she is watching over me sometimes....I have done about 35-40 gals since then mostly strippers and SA gals.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    I do manage to keep track of a few of my x otc gals on FB and have fucked a couple of them after a couple of years they were dancing (or hooking) in some other city. One came back from Phoenix and that at $200 (vs the 60-120 she was getting from me covered - it wb 120 first time that week, then any additional times during week at 60) I could do her bareback bc she had been fixed. Did a few of those at 200....it was great and she really loved it like that.

Another I had not done in two years propositioned me in FB chat to meetup that she was separated from her husband. Did her a few times.....

Another, 22 yo blonde dances in Tuscon now with her BFF who I had also fucked several. She has a really tight one and is a squirter. Wonder what she is doing out there....She posts all kinda stuff how she loves her husband and dancing is just a job. Ironic huh?
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I don't know why some of guys want to be friends with them on Facebook, I wouldn't want them to know some of my personal information I put on there. I just stick to getting their numbers.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Ranukam!Copy that! I was told by a wise old man "Never volunteer information".
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Player11, the 22 y/o fucks you BUT loves her husband. Hmm...
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Ranukam You are that pinto bean newbie that wants to make Sarg.You drive thru the parking lot with your eight cams checking for warrants.I told you I could smell these freaks a mile away.Ran u cam.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Doc! I love cocaine,it dont love me
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Hey Player!Will you please go sit in your shit.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Doc! Saw Muddy Waters n Humble Pie,mid 70's in some swamp in Jersey. I get the Jagger thing,hence the profile name.And I like it,like it,yes I do
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    I once had a girl or should I say she once had me
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    That's awesome! I was too young to see him live. But I do love Muddy's blues. I have seen Buddy Guy a couple times. He's good. And JL Hooker too! Needless to say The Blues Brothers is my favorite movie behind The Good The Bad & The Ugly.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    And good call on tumbling dice. Exhile on Main Street may be my favorite Stones album.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS2QQNDHQ…

I wanna join in on the fun. Just love it
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Okay! Do yourself a favor,get yourself"This aint no tribute".Bunch of black folk singin Stones songs,they almost do it better.You'll thank me later,
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Sorry Doc! I fuck to Some Girls
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Ranukam! You make your quota today?
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    But you said you we were going to come around with some Puerto Rican girls that were 'dying' to meet me??

I don't know if you were ever in a band or not, but for a minute lets just say The Stones were mediocre musicians and songwriters, they have been playing and touring for fifty years! The same four guys! ...well Bill Wyman left in the 90s and came back this year, but still the same core band together for decades. It's impressive and for that I rank them above the Beatles. I mean athe Beatles wrote some great songs, but they couldn't keep it together for even a decade. On top of that, the Stones are just bluesy-er.

Here's one, if not my favorite, blues songs which I had the pleasure of watching a stripper dance to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsbE8P8sL…

And not blues, but while I'm on the subject of great live performances - Vanilla Fudge Pychadelic Space Opera performance of Hanging On is awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aWFaZgwe…

• tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Doc!I agree.My last Stones concert was "89' Shea stadium" Steel Wheels..Almost landed my ass in the pokey.They just mimic my life.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Ok my last offtopic blues post:

If you havern't heard Mike Bloomfield or Paul Butterfield, look them up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smRXnyUWk…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3LEhfbKC…

And last, I must not have searched for this stuff in over two years, because there is now the entire 1hr '74 Muddy Waters Blues Summit up there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmUhqUwmX…
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I did once but just bought a new one at Home Depot. :)
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I'm used to dancers disappearing and then reappearing. I figure I'm just slipping into alternate realities. One dancer had a breast job and got bigger boobs. Then suddenly for a couple of weeks her breast enlargement disappeared like it never happened.

Then she disappeared and I never saw her again. One dancer I remember one day I suddenly saw after about 4 months suddenly was about 30 to 40 pounds lighter as if she never was fat. Either that or she had a twin who was skinny. Somehow her twin recognized me too.

Then there are strange dancers I don't recall ever seeing before who act like they know me. I remember one dancer whom I hadn't seen in a couple of years because I stopped visiting one club suddenly saw me and hugged me when she started working at a new club I was visiting. I didn't see her the following week. The next week she hugged me

again saying she hadn't seen me in 2 years. I told her I just saw her two weeks ago. She said no, she hadn't seen me in 2 years.
    Obviously I'm slipping into alternate realities or dimensions. Either that or some dancers are screwy with some not remembering from one week to the next. How one dancer managed to get rid of her breast implants was a complete mystery to me. She disappeared after that so I never got to ask her.

If I'm really slipping into alternate realities, then I get to experience a lot of dancer variety just going to the same clubs. Even the same dancers sometimes appear different from one week to the next. Usually their appearance stays the same and no one I know very well has disappeared. The dancers who are more friendly to me, tell me when they are planning on working elsewhere for a while.

I'm not that crazy. I've read online some people believe Australia and other countries are in different places on the Earth than they were in their reality. Some of these people claim certain famous people already died in their reality. If a dancer disappears on me, it's usually no big deal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion