tuscl

strip club hound stories

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
THURSDAY, JULY 19, 2012

Posted at 11:40 PM

Sex on Stage

Back when I was hitting the clubs regularly in the early 90's, there were stories about wild stage shows in other cities (San Francisco, East St. Louis). I heard tales about lesbian sex on stage, guys being invited up to use sex toys on dancers, and even one story about a dancer who fucked a guy in the front row with everyone watching. Yet during my one clubbing visit to San Francisco, the stage shows were pretty lame and clearly just come-on's for private dances. It made me think that the tales were just that--exaggerated tales.

So what wild stuff have you actually seen?

I have seen actual sex in clubs during private parties that were not open to the general public. There used to be a club in Santa Monica on Wilshire where there was a lot of that but you had to know someone to get in when that kind of thing was going down.

I've seen strippers on stage pour champagne down their breasts, catch the run off in a glass and offer it to customers to drink. I've also seen dancers lay down on the edge of the stage and let customers lick their pussies for a few dollars in view of everyone.

I've seen dancers pull customers up on stage and take their shirts off. This is with both male and female customers. I saw one dancer in a club once bring up a lady who was there with her boy friend and undress her and there was some real lesbian action.

There may be a few other cases but mainly that kind of thing happens at private bachelor parties and things like that or it happens in places like Adelita's in Mexico. I do think a lot of the stories are exaggerated.

However, around 1978 or so there was a club down on Santa Monica Blvd near Western. I think it was called the Maxi then and it may have been the theater where actor Fred Willard was busted last night for jacking off during the movie. He was at a place called the Tiki and I think the Tiki may have once been the theater I'm remembering.

A friend of mine went into this place back in 1978 or so and said there was a hot girl dancing and at one point during her act, she got real flirty with a guy in the front row and was letting him feel her tits and she was rubbing his crotch. This was back when that kind of thing didn't even happen in private rooms in most clubs.

To my friend's amazement, the girl wound up bringing the guy up on stage with her, dancing around with him for a while and then unzipping his fly, pulling out his dick and giving him a blow job. This is right in front of the audience! She announced she often did that with good audience members. I think she meant to make a pun there about members. My friend thought it was one of the hottest things he ever saw in his life and I was intrigued.

I decided I wanted to go see this dancer. I was not hoping she would pick me and do the same thing because I would have said no. However, it did sound like something I would like to see.

Before I could get around to going though my friend called. He had gone back and he sat in the front row because he was hoping to get picked. Instead, she picked another guy and went down on him and then my friend realized it was the same guy. Obviously it was her boy friend and the whole thing was a fake.

However, the blow job was real and my friend still thought it was a turnon to see that so he wanted to go back and just see this lady suck her boyfriend off again. When he called the club to see if she was working one night, he was told she didn't work there anymore. I think the cops had paid a visit.

8 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    Juice, did you copy and paste or have you changed your writing style?

I've never seen much sex on stage in American strip clubs except a little simulated lesbian action. However, the Theatre Chochotte in Paris provides sex shows. See my review: https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=13…
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I have cunted and pasted
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    I was at Mitchell Brothhers about 97 and they had something that was close to a live lesbian sex show. Two girls with dildos in a room with booths like a diner. They got up on the table and we would tell them what to do and feed money to them. Not my cup of tea. Value was not great.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    In Abq NM, when the Icehouse was in its heyday, they regularly did lesbian shows onstage. Full penetration with dildos, the whole nine yards. DJs would encourage patrons to crowd up by the stage and toss wadded up dollar bills at t he girls. When one of the girls had her ass in the air the line was "Seve years of good luck if you hit a lesbians asshole with a dollar bill". They got a fuckload of money on stage from those shows.

Unfortunately, the Icehouse went downhill after a while. Last time I was in Abq (after several years of not visiting) the icehouse was dead and had a totally different vibe. I think they were mostly hiring out dancers at that point. I don't see the place listed so I suspect they closed. Too bad...good place in its heyday.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    There was a strip club in Meriden, CT, that had BDSM activities upstairs and scheduled sex shows (GG and BG) downstairs. After each sex show, they passed a bucket around for tips.

The club never really hit its stride and went through series of incarnations, from a regular byob nude SC to what I mentioned above and finally, before it closed, a one on one dance club that was basically a brothel.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    Platinum Plus in Memphis had some great lesbian shows on the weekends just before it got shut down. The sex was very real and the guys would stand around the stage hurling lots of dollar bills that were swept up after the show.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Market Street Cinema in SF in mid 90's, I was there numerous times, and witnessed the dancer on the big stage letting guys dildo her.

As mentioned above MBOT (Mitchell Bros) had a room - maybe the "green" room - where there was real GG action.

PT's in Centerville (ESL), on Saturday nights when the swingers' club was having a dinner party there, it was not unusual to see women pulled out of their seats at the stage, have their tops pulled up and nipples licked by dancers.

Before it burned, the Chameleon Club in Washington Park (ESL), featured a "living room" area of the club where it was not uncommon for several couples (custys & dancers) to be having sex in full view of each other.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion