tuscl

Football (and Cheerleaders) almost here!

Can't wait.&nbsp; NFL preseason kicks off with Hall of Fame Game this Sunday.&nbsp; <br />
<br />
During the season, I get the Directv Sunday Ticket so I can watch any game (comes in handy when your local team sucks like the Redskins did last year). <br />
<br />
Oh, and some of the Redskins Cheerleaders were at a charity event the other night at the Water's Edge (local sports bar).&nbsp; It's kind of a stripper hang-out, and some deluded PLs go there to try and hook up with off-duty strippers.&nbsp; (I wouldn't know anything about that, just what I heard).&nbsp; <br type="_moz" />

6 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    &quot; the Directv Sunday Ticket so I can watch any game&quot;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br />
    <br />
    Sacre bleu!!!&nbsp;&nbsp; Isn't that self-inflicted sabotage?!?&nbsp;&nbsp; Many clubs have football on (be it college or pro) because the clientele likes it.&nbsp;&nbsp; Paying up for the package at home removes an excuse to 'prowl' the hinterland.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    That's what MNF is for!<br type="_moz" />
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I used to love watching the Cowboys, until I found out that the NFL games are fixed. Deep sigh. <br />
    <br />
    Anyway, for me, football season is going down to a local sports bar that has witresses in cute costumes. They know exactly how much service to provide (not bothering you on a 3rd and short at the two yard line). I go there to watch USC Trojan games.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    <span style="font-size: larger;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;">I think the Lingerie Football League is going to be in effect this year as well:<br />
    <br />
    </span></span><span style="font-size: larger;"><a href="http://www.lflus.com"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><u>http://www.lflus.com</u></span></a><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><br />
    </span></span><br type="_moz" />
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    &nbsp;I remember the WWE tried their own football league but it flopped.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    <span style="font-size: larger;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;">I just saw an episode of &quot;1000 Ways to Die&quot; the other day where a bunch of strippers decided to run a scam where they were having a bikini car wash to support their &quot;college&quot;.&nbsp; The strippers all got electrocuted when one of them used an electric buffer on one car which shorted out in a puddle of water.</span></span><br />
    <br type="_moz" />
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion