tuscl

Relax

First thing I wanna say is: Fuck you, jester.

Second:

I'm not trying to force anyone to see things my way (like someone we know). I'm just trying to get an understanding of why people are getting so tight about everything on the site these days. Lots of whining and complaining about threads and posts not being up to standard. People wanting a moderator to ban guys for "polluting the forum with nonsense". Some dude (who I'd never even seen here before) was threatening to ignore people (lol I know) who said absolutely nothing to him, because they were annoying him.

That's all good, that's his right. The point is: this shit is becoming so conservative (for a lack of a better word), and people here are getting so sensitive. I'm seeing it more and more now.

It's a strip club site...there's gonna be a bunch of dudes (and some ladies) talking about clubs, pussy, sex, and a bunch of other random shit that would be frowned upon in the outside world (like farts). But now it seems that some guys want to behave with good manners and politeness in this forum as they would in real life. But THIS ISN'T real life. You pussies.

And I like seeing the arguments between members! Not because I like conflict, but because it's entertaining as hell! Some of you should be thanking Rick D., tittyfan, and Dougster; they make your threads interesting.

Shut up, Alucard. lol

16 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    I say we kidnap and ass-rape jestie! Who is with me?
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Testify, brothah, test-EE-fy!!!!

I'll continue in that vein... FART... FART... fo' shizzle I likes me da puzz-ay...
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    FART...
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    FART...
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Dug-dude, does ass-rapin' a dude make us gay. 'Cos I be straight... Oh fuck... FART
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Wait, why are we all pissed off at Jestie now? I was all high and shit so I have no idea what is going on
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Ya know... Da meth is wearin' off an' da weed be kickin' in. It makes me all peaceful an' shit. Let's all get along

Oh...FART
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fuck yea boys
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fart.....lol
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    "wahwah nobody liked my idiotic post about farting, you guys are pussies"

Either this is another of dugly's numerous alternate names, or he's another weirdo obsessed with me.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Well, December 21 2012 is coming up and many are worried their clubbin will be interrupted by the end of the world. Some short tempers from anxiety are to be expected!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Now who's with me about kidnapping and ass-raping the jestie-girl? Is it clear why now?
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    LOL

And now a poem by jester214:

"The sun will never rise again
    The Darkness will consume me
    I'm never gonna dance again
    No wonder I'm so gloomy."
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    @Dougster, I thing jester would like it too much. You know he likes his strippers to have shaved heads, flat chest, and look like boys. It's just a matter of time before he asks one of those strippers with their "boyish" good looks to get behind him and ravage him.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    But Jestie-dude... Somebody did like the idiotic post 'bout farting. I mean ...FART... you even replied. I guess you must ...FART... kinda like the post. Can't we all prep for the ...FART... Mithraic New Year miracle? Oh... FART
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    @deogol, How am I supposed to deal with that? Jester might want the world to end, but I want to live more life. I want my kids to be able to insult jester through hologram 25 years from now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion