strip club proverbs

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:29 AM
If one wants true wisom one must avoid the fuckin ATM

27 comments

• harrydave
    12 years ago
    Thou shalt not sit at the stage least ye be considered a pervert.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    He who cums last, wins.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Two letters shall give you great powers to control your destiny; the two letters shall be N and O.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    With some online checking accounts, you can technically use a strip club ATM and get the entire fee refunded at the end of the billing cycle. I've only ever resorted to using a strip club ATM a handful of times, but I don't see it as such a bad thing if you can either get the fee refunded or if it isn't too high. There's the risk that the machine is rigged in some way, but there is no way any club can get away running a business like that for too long in the US.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    If you get offered a $50 blowjob and don't partake thou shalt be gay witch is a abominable sin
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    thou shall be respectful to all at the titty bar. except the shot girls, those bitches don't add any value to the experience.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    If thou encounters a bathroom troll, thou shalt tip him a dollar, for he is a greater PL than you.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol.....^^^^^
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thou shalt not.covet thy nahbours stripper
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    never eat yellow snow
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thou must sleep with your stripper and her sister or thou will.burn in hell
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    One shall not fall in love with a stripper.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    "Do what thou wilt", pastor. Spread the word.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Fuck more whores!
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Fear not the cust upon the seat, lest it be not from the frosting of thy cinnamon bun!
  • vinstud
    12 years ago
    Take only the amount of cash you want to spend and don't take an ATM or Credit Card.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Thou shalt not wear jeans, nor briefs, nor boxers, nor a finicky belt; neither shall ye whip it out uninvited.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thou shalt not cum in thy pants or upun the floor but only into.her lips
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Beware the blue pill; thy perpetually hard dick does not convey wisdom, nor discernment.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    When the serpent called Bartender asks, "Buy the lady a drink?", thou shalt look to the lady for a sign. And if the lady doth spit in her palm, the sign is given.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    If a booty shakes mightily, thou shalt make it rain. But if they complexion is pasty or thy cap says Peterbilt, thou shalt let others go before you.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Covet yee not large boobs in thy pursuit of extras, for the boobs are like a golden calf. Truly I say, boob size does not matter. This is the word of the bored.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Fuck em before they fuck you.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Veryly verly I say unto you if you don't Fuck again thou shalt be soft for all eternity
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Ya I say that Cash is thy king and all the girls shall worship it.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Look at HarryDave spamming like the retard that he is.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol^^^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion