tuscl

On tour

Friday, March 17, 2006 11:13 AM
Has anyone here ever considered taking a tour around the country just to see highly rated clubs?? I know I have. I think it'd be fun to fulfill a fantasy that I'm a rock star on tour and the dancers are groupies. But it's only a fantasy. I know it will never happen due to finances.

16 comments

• mmdv26
    18 years ago
    I did a Seatle, SF, LA, Tijuana, Houston flying SC marathon in five days a few years ago. By the time I got to Hou, I had visited about 30 clubs, experienced maybe a 100 LD's, enjoyed FS with attractive women numerous times, and frankly I was bored and tired. Before that trip I thought it would be quite a life just traveling from city to city checking out the clubs - I think it might get pretty boring actually. Besides, I like my favorite club because I have acquaintences there and I look forward to seeing them; they are familiar. And the road can be lonely - even with my face buried between a pair of D's.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    g-yank: Since you're talking fantasy, which mode of transportation would you use? Motorcycle & go to biker bars? Own car? Charter a limo or Madden-bus? Or charter an airplane? Or hopscotch on airline between low fare cities? Or go by boat up&down either coast?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    chandler may not need any extra mileage but he could certainly use a brain.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    .....like Dick Cheney needs a double bacon cheeseburger with extra fries.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    FunSeeker: Right, it must be a lack of mileage. I need more mileage like Bill Gates needs a 2nd job.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    How about a cruise ship that had (high mileage) strip clubs and brothells on board?? Now, that would be some motion of the ocean!!!
  • SuperDude
    18 years ago
    Try this: A number of clubs in different cities get together and sell a package--cover, valet parking and lap dances. You pay one price for a card that gets you and you get X number of LDs. It's good for all the clubs on the tour--like a Eurail pass used to be in my student days.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    I hear getting Bored? Probably because of lack of mileage. Great mileage would never make us bored? It will actually spice up strip clubbing!
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I agree with Chandler. Strip clubs are a nice occasional break from the routine, but they become boring pretty quickly if done too often.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I probably wouldn't get past the 2nd city before getting bored. Strip clubs are fun for me only with a break of a week or two between visits.
  • Doverman
    18 years ago
    I took a winter weekend in Tampa this January to get away from the cold and to check out the highly rated clubs. I'd consider some other hot spots to check out clubs.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I do it opportunistically. Whenever I travel (hopefully on someone elses dime) I try to check out the stripclub possibilities before I go. I had considered this a while ago, take a winter vacation to Florida in Tampa just to check out some of the clubs. I ended up going to Miami.
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    I don't know about touring the whole country, but I've made flights or trips to various cities just to visit popular clubs in those places before, especially if I can contrive a reason to be there like a work commitment or a conference.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I used to try to do a little of that when I travelled on business. Sounds to me like Chitown sometimes does it too.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I know I'd love to, but finances would probably get in the way. Some of my vacations, at least ones where I don't fly away somewhere, end up as nudie bar road trips. But the only Top 40 places I've been to are Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indy and the Out House in Lawrence, Kansas. I would have been to the Industrial Strip in Hammond, Indiana if I hadn't lost my sense of geography that day.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    I've been doing it whenever I go the cities with top rated clubs. My goal is to make it most of the top rated clubs in a few years. It's very exciting, and to see new clubs!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion