tuscl

Stats

Clubber
Florida
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 6:43 AM
Just a few statistics to compare of some new and older members, taken off TUSCL. Years Comments Per Year juicebox69's Profile Member Since: June 2011 1.5 3895 2596.67 Comments: 3,895 Dougster's Profile Member Since: August 2008 4.33 3490 806.00 Comments: 3,490 shadowcat's Profile Member Since: December 2001 11 7351 612.58 Comments: 7,351 rickdugan's Profile Member Since: November 2009 3.1 187 603.23 Comments: 1,870 Clubber's Profile Member Since: September 2000 12.33 7252 588.16 Comments: 7,252 vincemichaels's Profile Member Since: July 2001 11.5 4410 352.80 Comments: 4,410

34 comments

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    Well the formatting sure took a dump when I posted this!!! The three numbers on the right IE: 1.5 3895 2596.67 are the Years on TUSCL, Comments Made, and comments Per Year
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    What are your passive aggressive implications this time, clubber?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm a godamn living legend killer
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Just wait until you get band.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Then I will become a God !!!!
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    As I understand it, Juice, once you are banned, it's like being a martyr, and you end up some place with a shit load of virgins.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    New handel.....juiceycherrypopper69
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    But since they've been sheltered all their lives, they don't know anything about sex, and not one of them gives good head.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    D, No implications, just listing statistics. Anyone may interpret them as they see fit.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Um, ah, ok, sure...
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Then I will need to.train them in the ways of whoredome
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    And the banned played on
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    No Coincidences.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Less is more.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    D, Seems to me you are "feeling" a bit of quilt where none was intended. The Dougster doth protest too much, methinks.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yep, and you really had no agenda. For sure. Fuckin' moron.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Good job Clubber, I knew it was not a coincidence. LMAO
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    D, YAWN!
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Juicebox, how long will you need to surpass Clubber's postings total? Reckon you might do it in a couple of months or so?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I think juice's post rate is accelerating.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    4256 hits
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shiiiit
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Pass me? Look at shadowcat and many of his are not counted due to his episode with founder.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Is there a prize for the most posts and threads started?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Hmm what would that say about me if I pass even da juice?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac baby first prize gets to Fuck that tight ass of yours....
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Esta it would mean you be Da Shit bro
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Fuckin gold !
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Only 30 more years at this rate an I too can be listed. You've given me something to shoot for
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Good one Motor. When you're reading something and you come to an inappropriate word, your thought proces almost halts and you say to yourself WTF. I had a friend in college who had a banned but the were band from playing on campus.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    A year later and it looks like I've made close to 4,000 comments. Juice was going at about the same rate until he was banned. Shadow's made about 2000, so it looks like he's still on track to be first to 10,000, although I should definitely beat clubber to that mark. Alutard is a contender but I think I'll get there before he does.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ What "prize" do you win? LOL
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Answer above by juicebox69: "Drac baby first prize gets to Fuck that tight ass of yours...." This year the prize has been enhanced to include the option of 48h of free sexual services from alutard's half sister.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Bring back Juice! I bet he could hid 10K in a month or two. Fuck, I bet he could reach 10K in a week if he had access to enough NoDoz and Red Bull. Juice! Juice! Juice!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion