tuscl

Jealous ATF

Have you guys ever have an atf that acted jealous when you get a dance from someone else?

24 comments

• mrrock
    12 years ago
    Nope cause if ATF is there I'm with them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Most of them do.

Whether it is genuine/natural female rivalry/jealousy; or she is “jealous” of having to share your wallet, not necessarily you, with someone else – the latter is usually the case.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Yea. She gave the dagger eyes to a dancer I was taking to. I put a stop to that, but it worked to her benefit cuz "I was wanted." I know, what a sucker.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    yes. its very common.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    No. Though, to be fair, I've only had two I'd consider ATF. She would never have become an ATF by displaying jealousy.
  • LeeH
    12 years ago
    Every ATF I've ever had was smart enough to know that she would get the lion's share of my attention and my money. They all would occasionally pimp out another dancer for a LD or two if she (the other dancer) was having a slow night.

I only had one that even *played* at being jealous, but I wasn't able to get more than 5 words out to calm her supposed jealousy before she cracked up and told me she was kidding.

I don't think I could have an ATF that was petty enough to get jealous.
  • LeeH
    12 years ago
    My ATATF used to *insist* that I get LD's from other dancers when she was not available.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Yep, it made the dances later on with the ATF that much better.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Yes she was
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    The only reason she seems jealous is because she's seeing "her" money going elsewhere.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    If the girls had their way, the guys with ATFs would be assigned colored ear tags and tracking collars.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    There is no room in strip clubs for jealousy by dancers or customers.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    harrydave has it right.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Yet another reason to forgo having an ATF.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Yes, I've had a favorite dancer get jealous when I got a dance from her friend before. Not even an ATF.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Yes they frequently of get jealous. That's what's weird...they're women with emotions and street hustlers at the same time. I've frequently seen them get their emotions get in the way of their game. Just try to get several friends with benefits and you see some ITC and others you can see for free outside. If you have the patience to listen to their personal drama, you might be surprised how much free sex you can get on the outside. This has helped me get rid of the jealousy situation, because the others don't know what Im doing, at least not yet!
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    if we not dating, why are you jealous. You'll get my money either way hoe.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    No matter how much of a hustler a woman is, deep down I haven't met a single woman who isn't at least somewhat self conscious about their looks. By getting dances with someone else (or in general, spending time/money with another girl in the club), you're sending her the message that the other girl is better in some way.

Now, I don't think the girl is actually going to be emotional about it. And if they are, they're probably faking it to get your business back.

Personally, I never really did well with the idea of just having a single girl in a club I spend most (or all) of my money on. Spreading the wealth seems to be a better way to go for me in most cases. One of the best things about a strip club is that you can have fun with -multiple- girls, and don't have to be tied to one.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i get it but i still get jealous sometimes, especially if i genuinely enjoy his company. it's pretty annoying when a fav comes in, and i'm up on stage, and then some claim jumper swoops in and i have to watch them getting all friendly in the corner, or heading to the vip.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Well carolynne, you could always do what I've seen some other strippers do in that situation, jump down off the stage and beat the shit out of the other dancer. :)
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    naw... i'll just get even. and i'll get so much $ out of her fav he won't be able to come back for a month.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Hah! Now I *know* you're not a real stripper! No *real* stripper would ever consider actual healthy competition!

:)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    carolynne with the guys who crave and have to have variety it may be a lost cause. They will stray.

You'd do much better with a man like me who doesn't need variety and wants consistency. ;))
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    My first two never did and the second one always encouraged me to see as many other dancers as possible. The third ATF relationship, OTOH, ended, at least in part, because I was getting dances from someone else, and apparently the wrong someone else. She was real flakey, and it was hard after a while, but once we broke up, it wasn't long before she left that club. #4 didn't like one of the other dancers I would always go for, probably because she was the same physical type, but if it was someone who didn't resemble her physically, she'd be all right with it. My current one knows I enjoy playing around and will give me friends to play with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion