tuscl

Stripper Hard Bitch Attitude

Friday, November 30, 2012 12:07 PM
As you may read in a review I just submitted I had a rather uncomfortable experience with a stripper in a SC club last night. I had no sooner walked in bought a drink and sat down when this girl approached me and insisted she buy me a drink. I politely told her I already had one and then she asked me for a private dance. I told her I had just arrived and would be buying dances later . She got right up in my face with a tough girl attitude. I mean she was really threatening and obnoxious. I actually started feeling uncomfortable after a few minutes of that crap. I actually was fearful that she might physically assault me. She has her face 6 inches from mine the whole time and would not respond to my polite requests to back off. Finally I got the attention if the doorman and asked him to get her to give me some personal space. In 30+years of going to strip clubs I've never has such a bad experience. Is this some kind of new stripper super hitch persona that is gaining popularity or did I just come in contact with a psycho?

27 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Insisted she buy you a drink? That is a new one. As for the rest of her attitude, I think it was an isolated case of being a psycho.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    Her name is Ericka and she works at 1337 King Avenue club in Charleston SC
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    Her name is Ericka and she works at 1337 King Avenue club in Charleston SC
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I have had girls try the dominatrix routine and maybe it works with some guys but it just creeps me out. I usually get up and go to the bathroom or tip rail. If she them won't leave me alone I get the bouncers help. I once had a scrawny black girl who would not take no for an answer until I finally said very loudly " I'll give you a $5 to leave me the fuck alone" she got so mad she left and the bouncer came over and ask the problem so I told him, he laughed at how I handled it.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    I would guess it is some sort of intimidation hustle. Not sure why clubs let this shit go on.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Total psycho bitch!
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't think too much about it. May have been nothing more than a particularly bad bout of PMS, or maybe she'd been drinking, or her cat died, or her boyfriend turned gay, or her best friend died of a drug overdose, or a list of 32,463 other reasons why a woman might freak out. Maybe you go back tomorrow and she's all sweetness and light. Who knows? But I wouldn't blacklist her based on one incident. Give her a break, maybe life sucks for her right now. Yeah, it's not your problem, and she shouldn't be working if she's gonna pull shit like that, but if it's a 'one and done' incident, let it go.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I've seen it, but they didn't take it that far.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I've delt with some dancers like that. I just ignor them
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    You sound like you might be a little on the older side. IME there is a certain ani,al of dancer who will try to get away with something like this if they think that the guy will be intimidated. I would have just told her to go the fuck away and would have made sure that she understood that I meant it.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    I'm 58
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Wow, you guys are weak. Are guys scrawny or something or have a nerdy look about you? Because there should be no reason a girl would think you'd be intimidated by her yelling at you to give her some money despite the big bad bouncer RIGHT there? Personally if that happens, you stand up, get up in her face and tell her to fuck off. Gotta let these bitches know who's boss? Right bing crosby?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    And why are you surprised?
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    sometimes when i get bored i like to yell at all my customers. breaks up the day.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    I think the first thing I would do would be to move to another table. Move to a different waitresses section, so your previous waitress will want to put some hurt on the bitch. Your case sounds pretty extreme, but there are a fair number of sadistic strippers who only want to make money on the masochist guys. To them, the non-masochist guys are only good for harassing.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    When I went back to the club the next night I was told the previous night was her first night at the club and that she got into a physical confrontation with another girl back in the changing room. Apparently the owner had a "chat" with her and told her she'd not tolerate any more behavior of this nature. I think she's definitely appealljng to the masochistic client. Jet black hair. Numerous piercings on face. Just an evil look about her. Don't think I'd select her for a private dance even if she approached me nicely. Not my type.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Some can be really domineering but never heard of this one before. I had one offer me a free dance which I took.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Some can be really domineering but never heard of this one before. I had one offer me a free dance which I took. Don't let domineering bitch dances scare you. Try to find out what they want. I let them know who's boss right away that I am an experienced SC player. I am there to do my thing, not theirs.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol carolynne. The day isn't complete until a customer is sobbing and cowering under the pool table. =]
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    I have noticed this behavior from bottom-of-the-barrel dancers. They can't make money on looks or service, so they harrass you until you give them money to go the fuck away. They might sit at your table and refuse to leave you alone until you give them money or a drink. One time, I had a dancer sit on my lap and said she would not leave until I tipped her. I warned her to get off me. She didn't so I just stood up and let her topple to the floor off of my lap. Then I proceeded to walk away.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    LMFAO. Good sir, you deserve a good slap on the back. Kudos to you sinclair, gotta let these chicks know whos boss. And if that didn't work you can beat her with a sack of sweet valanci oranges. It won't leave a bruise and it'll definetely let her know who's boss. There's NOOOO doubt about it.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    whoops, didn't mean to press comment. But yeah, what happened after you did that sinclair? I feel more hilarities can come from this story.
  • potheadpl
    12 years ago
    Whenever I encounter an obviously dominant dancer like that, especially the dominatrix wannabes, I always take them back to VIP. Why? Because once we are alone, I dominate her. Those tough Dom bitches always go limp when I choke them while nuzzling their ear and fingering them.
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    lol I just glad it has not happened to me. I try to be polite to all the girls that sit down. I will chit chat but not buy dance or drink. I try in advance (lately) to get intel on girls in a club before I go there. So I tell them name of dancer I am there to see. Last time (TUESDAY @ SYNN COI) a new girl would not leave. I think she sat there for 10 minutes chatting. My girl was in dressing room getting ready for stage. The new girl finally left when she spotted a PL just sitting down. Three or four other girls had no problem with me saying who I was there to see. They just asked the standard question "Are you sure you don't want to have some fun with me while you are waiting for her?" Been over @ zbone to get intel on dancers.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i am going to come over to all y'all's houses and start slapping y'alls around unless y'all start sending me money thru the mail. Got it? I knows where y'alls lives. BE AFRAID!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Carolynne, if you aren't real, I'm going to be a very disappointed old pervert.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    good luck caroyline, i live where you go to sleep to gunshot battles. make sure not to get your car shot up on the way over here lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion