tuscl

Best Bachelor Party Shows

What clubs do you know in the US and Canada that have the best bachelor party show... bring the bachelor up on stage, etc?

6 comments

• DandyDan
    18 years ago
    It all depends on whether you know (or are) the bachelor in question. If you know the bachelor, anywhere is good and if you don't, they all suck.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    I have seen bachelor parties at both Cheetahs and Striptease here in Las Vegas. I would also prefer to be far away from the action with a fave dancer huddled elsewhere.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Chitown, that's just another good reason to avoid clubs on Friday and Saturday nights. A lot of high-end clubs have them almost every weekend and often have more than one going at the same time. For some clubs that seems to be their biggest money maker, it's the only time they're busy.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    At a club I go to, the bachelor gets mauled onstage, then, for about $60 he gets dragged into the shower for further rude treatment. Actually, anybody who wants to pay can get the shower with a topless stripper. And the same onstage offer is also available to anyone with a birthday, probably within a week's time. I bet if you told them it was your dog's birthday, they'd put you up there. Some nights, all the offstage fun comes to a standstill while they take up to half an hour working over all the bachelors and birthday boys.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I hate being in a club when the bachelor shows are going on. It ties up the stage and frequently some of the best dancers. If I have some warning that the ultimate event is pending, I make an effort to find a congenial dancer and flee to VIP. Otherwise, I just endure it.

Most dancers I have talked to don't seem to like the bachelor party shows.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    There are a lot of clubs that bring bachelor up on stage, they're "so boilerplate" anymore for me. Haven't been to Vegas in a while, but when there, I never once ran across a bachelor being dragged on stage. Same with higher end Dallas & Houston clubs. Of the T40 clubs, I've seen BP drag on stage@ Monz, Tootsies, Brass Flamingo. And then there's always Deja Vu.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion