tuscl

How long until you ask for a stripper's contact info?

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Ok fella's. How long do you wait until you ask for a dancers phone number or contact info? This obviously applies to a new girl that you are spending time with. I have had dances from a certain girl twice in a week and things are progressing well. Of course I have OTC in mind as always. I usually wait a little while and get them familier with before I ask for a number. What about you? And also has anyone ever discussed OTC over text? I haven't but it seems like it might be easier. Although she might question who was at the other end of the phone.

19 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    As soon as I figure out I want to contact her. Usually, that's less than an hour or so.

I don't discuss anything explicit over text.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    My philosophy is they either do OTC or they don't so no point in waiting to ask. I'll often ask the first time I meet them, but, OTOH, if I don't think I can follow up right away will wait until the second or third time.

I think if you wait until after the third time you could reduce your chances (probably not by much though) since some might think you are the kind I guy who is happy w/o OTC so the chance they'll play games with you increases.

Usually the right answer seems to be first time you meet then and a trial lap dance or three shows they would be worth it.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    One thing I should note is that, as many probably guessed from reading my posts on here, i am naturally a very charming and witty guy in person, and I think I have a "harmless" demeanor. I have my doubts that "building trust" plays any role when doing OTC with whores, but many here insist it does. In my case I just I naturally fail to trigger any "alarms", so it's possible some other may like to wait a bit - I doubt it really worlds that way but something to consider if you believe that school if thinking.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    just be respectful and don't be weird or threatening - your odds will go up.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    5 mins before I ask to contact her mouth with my dick
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I've lost interest in going out with dancers. A dancer would have to twist my arm or be super sexy to convince me otherwise. As is I don't believe many dancers are going to try to talk me into something unless they have a money angle to it.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I have found that more and more lately, they offer the information. I've only asked once and that was my ATF.
  • membernumber1
    12 years ago
    I used to wait and develop rapport. I'm actually with dougster on this one for once. I don't bother waiting anymore. I'll usually get a dance and hint at it during, then press afterwards as I'm negotiating the next time well see each other.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    When I meet an attractive new dancer, I ask for phone number and OTC that night. Why wait?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    If you make a connection the first time, you and the dancer will exchange numbers right before you are going to leave.

I don't think anybody would agree to OTC in a text message. Most of the texts you send and receive will be for the purpose of making "dates" to meet at the club.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    My current ATF offered up her number and made the offer to meet OTC.
  • jestrite50
    12 years ago
    I agree with Clubber...... i never have to ask. If they are interested in OTC they usually give me their number voluntarily ......i have never asked......
    PS i have numbers of about 10 different ones in my phone right now over 5 different states. I just deleted about 5 because i havent heard from them for a while.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I would agree that most give info freely. I rarely ask for it. They see me with my phone out and either grab it and out their info in it or they insist i put them into my phone.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I never ask for numbers.Of the ones that are given to me, I throw 90% of them away as soon as I leave the club. If have found that trying to arrange OTC is becoming more trouble than it is worth. So as long as I can get what I want ITC, why bother.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Hhhhmm well you guys must be way better than me at this:) because I think I may have been offered a dancers number once without asking. I don't usually expect that sort of thing to happen
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I agree with the rest that if the dancer does OTC you don’t need to wait ; she may want it as much as you do (except she wants the $$$ and you want the cuchie).

Also, dancers “are” women LOL and most women tend to be wary about meeting up w/ a guy they don’t know at all. Some dancers may take the plunge if they have gotten to know the guy after a couple of visits at the SC.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i like to know the guy pretty well.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Carolynne that is always what I thought too nut from listening to some of these guys maybe I'm moving a little too slow:)
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    maybe a girl with a crack habit who is short on $ would be more eager.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion