tuscl

Stripclub Movies

3LeggedMan
Chicago, IL
Monday, November 26, 2012 9:10 AM
What movies would you consider the best that feature strippers or stripclubs?

27 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    My favorite strip club scene was in a football movie. I loved the scene where the high school boys went to a strip club and discovered their teacher was a dancer. The scene was supposedly filmed in an actual club - The Landing Strip in Austin, TX.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ^^^ Varsity Blues
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Dancing at the Blue Iguana.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Showgirls
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Best representation probably will smith's character's girl friend in Independence Day. That said, part ii of that stripper movie is out.. forgot its name but in the video rental stores.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Ah showgirls 2
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Well, if by best you mean the most realistic then I would have to go with Dancing at the Blue Iguana.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Showgirls is sleazy, trashy, dishonest, and meretricious. It's only redeeming feature is that it shows some boobs.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    There are no good stripper movies if we are talking about good movies that deal with the lives of strippers. The movie-makers take the easy way out and give the audience shallow titillation.
  • xedin5436
    12 years ago
    The strip club is kind of secondary to the plot, but I liked Exotica. Reality points earned: incredibly annoying DJ.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Showgirls was so bad it was good, IMO.
  • vinstud
    12 years ago
    Forest Gump.
  • crsm27
    12 years ago
    Powder Blue... Not really a good movie about a strip club. But you get to see jessica biel get naked and this is totally awesome!! She plays a stripper in it.
  • steve_ny
    12 years ago
    1. Natalie Portman in Closer 2. Varsity Blues 3. Kristen Stewart with Gandolfini in Welcome to the Rileys 4. THe Girl Next Door had a great strip club scene Eurotrip also has an Amsterdam sex club scene that is classic. Showgirls was hilarious. She was so bad, during the sex scene I though she got electrocuted or something.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i have some great video on my phone...
  • Longneck
    12 years ago
    Player's Club without question.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Zombie Strippers
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Striptease was an awful movie . . . but it had Pandora Peaks, who I once say as a feature and got a lapdance from, so I will go with that one :-)
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Movies about whores are always handled better by Hollywood (Stagecoach, Leaving Las Vegas). With strippers? I still haven't found one I really liked. Just watched Yellow (2006). It was kind of idealistic and amateurish and not very entertaining. That said, I am *finally* writing my script. I got a couple approvals from clubs to film and will shoot the short next summer. If you're interested, I'll keep you guys posted.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    looking for a lead whore?
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Here is a good summary and torrent collection of strip club movies. I liked jessica Biel in Powder Blue
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    here is the link that was suppose to be in my last post: [view link]
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    A lot of main stream movies are getting strip club scenes or references such as The Hangover part 1 and 2. Got a good laugh with those movies
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the link to that site! I agree, though I think Powder Blue is a flawed movie, Jessica Biel, Ray Liotta and Pattrick Swayze's hair metal sc manager all kill in it! Think I'll wartch this Blue Iguana movie; it's on Netflix. Carolynne, yes I have not cast anyone yet. As soon as I get the script written (3-4 weeks), I'll start on my lead. May need to send her to pole classes after all, since acting and pole dancing experience is mostly what I'm looking for. Looks can come after that. Luckily Dallas is a huge market, so hopefully I can hit all three! :)
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I just realized no one mentioned Salma Hayek's tequila dance in From Dusk Till Dawn.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    OK, from a dramatic standpoint, DATBI was pretty fucking good, maybe the best yet. From a cinematic standpoint, it was dull. I can shoot something way better. I'm starting to get excited about this shit. I'll hunt down Player's Club, next.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I liked Flashdance. Welding wire gives me a woodie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion