tuscl

Another Phone Call from my ATF

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, November 24, 2012 4:03 AM
Lately, my ATF Christie has been spending a lot of time in the club with this guy Ron. Ron is a big boy in his 30's, maybe 6'2" and 240 pounds. He drives a pickup truck and works some kind of construction job. Christie told me he had a felony conviction when he was young. Ron is not the boyfriend Christie lives with. Last night around 10 PM Christie called, crying so hard I could barely understand her. It seems Ron is in jail because of "some drugs that weren't even his." She wanted to borrow money to get Ron out. Should I bail Ron out of jail?

17 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Yes. Ron will be eternally grateful and will probably build you that new deck you've been wanting.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    jack, You've been here since December of 2007 and you even asked that? Funny joke! :)
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Sounds to me like an opportunity for Christie to earn some of your money. Much more fun than loaning it to her.
  • 2ndScoop
    12 years ago
    ROFL...Good joke! Really needed that after a mad Thanksgiving. JIC you were serious...if she makes you a great offer and you collect in full before the $ is provided go for it. She's just a piece of ass and your just a mark to her. Long as we are talking disposable $ within your budget and you leverage her offer into something you don't normally receive enjoy! Just don't ever get attached...it's business, a conquest nothing more.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm surprised that you are not down there bailing him out yourself. :)
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    If she's any good at stripping, she already has tons of cash in her safe. She just wants her money to be hers, and your money to be hers.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Text her that you hope Bubba and Ron have a wonderful time together in jail. :)
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Hell no! She's more than likely lying to you, and even if it is true, ask yourself if the felon would give her money to bail you out of jail? The answer is hell no!!! Tell her to tell him not to drop the soap!!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I'd call this a good earning opportunity for her. ;)
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Yeah, I never seriously considered giving her the money. In fact, I resent Ron because she (presumably) is giving him sex for free. But now I'm sitting in my house eating my Thanksgiving leftovers and he's sitting in jail. I'll call it karma.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ron sounds like stripper boyfriend material. Leave him on his own. He'll be just fine. If you did bail him out, he would just fuck your stripped afterward while the two of them laughed their ass off about what an idiot you were for doing it! Good luck! (Playing along with the joke. This was a good one.)
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Keep it moving...time for a new ATF
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    First of all I would not give a hoot about Ron being in jail. As a matter of fact its probably in your best interest he remains there. I would consider something like that a break quite frankly. What gall she has to call you with something like that. Bail the guy she is giving free pussy to out of jail - whats in it for you? I would use it as an opportunity (assuming her crying is not just an act) to get some cheap pussy at a discounted rate. Read my article about dealing with dancer drama. Do not give handouts or advances. Only pay for services rendered. Remember, she is a whore whose only care about you is to get your money. You don't want to be some PL they constantly play to get free money. When back at club, don't take dances with her. Let her know if she wants some more money out of you (in a polite way) your going to need to have some pussy, itc or otc.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Jack - good decision on not giving her money. I learned this lesson with an ex-girlfriend - only loan what you can afford not to be repaid back. She kept insisting she will pay me back, I am still waiting. cflock - that is a great story on calling her bluff. I am so glad I have not run into these con artist yet (knock on wood). Player - Good article - Surprised there were not any responses to it. I'm getting ready to embark on my first OTC experience next week so I am looking out for all of the drama and hustle.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    If you were the one needing to get bailed out, would she be crying to Ronnie to pay to bail you out?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ".... and works some kind of construction job" Should have been the first clue this was a joke. A BF with a job?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    hey hey hey, I'm a boyfriend and I have a job. Just not in construction. What does ronnie have to do with you again. I know this a joke, but seeing simps like that really makes me sad. Cflock, if a girl ever did that to me, I'd help her along right over to bank roll over there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion