tuscl

How to increase offers?

Monday, November 19, 2012 12:36 PM
I've been going to clubs for a few years now. I live near COI in SoCal which I understand is primetime for UHM. Maybe it's my taste in the girls I pick, but I have never been offered FS nor has it been mentioned on any menus, even with girls I have danced with on multiple occasions. I consider myself a decent-looking guy, I'm young, I dress well and take good care of myself, and I always tip well. FS is always something I've been interested in, but I'm not too sure how to approach the subject without seeming like a creep (don't get me wrong, if I'm going to clubs with this as a goal, I'm very aware that I am one - I just don't want to seem like one! lol), so how do you guys go about doing this? Do you just wait for the dancer to bring it up or do you make the suggestion? As I mentioned before, maybe it's my preference of girls - I prefer your girl-next-door type, somewhat more innocent looking girls with personality and who are intelligent. My previous and current ATFs were all capable of holding a conversation and seem level-headed. I'm noticing more and more that girls who both match this description AND who are willing to go the extra mile are very rare. I don't want to lower my standards as I find that type of girl irresistible. So how do I go about seeking FS?

20 comments

• Jamesday
    12 years ago
    Come to Detroit, Its offered at many Clubs. Not all, but many
  • davejones1978
    12 years ago
    I sometime ask them how are there dances. They typically say "very good." Then I ask them what do they do to make it good. Sometime I will flat out tell them that I do not want an average dance and see how they react.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    First of all let me say that I too prefer young girl next door spinner types and I have had some really young ones lately shock the pants off me. Pun intended. But if I held out for only them, I would probably go along time between fun. IME the first thing to do is know the clubs. Find out which clubs are extras friendly. Not that it couldn't happen at most any club but this just enhances your chances. Once you find a good club, then work on a dancer that appeals to you. Test how far she will let you go during lap dances. The worst that can happen is she shoves your hand away or says no. If this happens, it is probably a good idea to try a different one. If you seem to be making progress but she isn't just coming out and offering extras, then you should ask "Whats on the menu". Again the worst she can say is no. Then try another dancer. Repeat as necessary.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I don't think that I've ever seen a post either here or on zbone from COI customers that weren't getting high mileage. Either they were full of shit, or your doing something very wrong.
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    Don't get me wrong, I get decent mileage. But never FS. I'm sure I probably am doing something wrong, which is exactly why I came here to ask for help.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    You need to find an extras club. At some of them here in Houston where I am VIP I am not only offerd FS when I take them to VIP but downright pressured into it - girl drops price to $150 pushes FS, another gets naked in my lap going to work on my dick. Both instances where I took them up to VIP said "I will take two dances." The first one even agreed to give me the two dances free I had already taken If for $150 total she cold fuck me - "I need money for christmas" she says..... I am sure pop is much higher in Cali (with all the money out there) but I bet three bills would get you some at from strippers there. Think about it - $300 cash money for a FS session in VIP or OTC?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Two words - just ask!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    @endlesstempo - On a recent visit to a local upscale club here in LA, I met a dancer that that gave great mileage, but stopped short of giving me a happy ending. I tipped her nicely at the end of our session anyway, to more or less plant a seed to see what she would do on our next visit. I saw her again last week. Our conversation went something like this: Me: Hi! Her: Hi! What will you give me today? Me: Huh? Give you? What do you mean? Her: You know what I mean.... Me: Doh! I see. How much do you want? Her: $150 Me: (thinking about it) What do I get for $150? Her: (winks at me & heads towards the cheap dance area) Me: Hey! Isn't VIP the other way? Her: Yeah, but it's cheaper pay out for me if we conduct business over there Me: Gotcha I don't normally pay for services like that, but it was fun to see how you fella's do it ;-) And this was at an "upscale" club not known for extras, so in COI I probably would have gotten an orgy going for $150.
  • serpentx
    12 years ago
    just ask...plain and simple. the girls won't be offended...
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    " just ask...plain and simple. the girls won't be offended..." oh you better believe that plenty will get offended. But why care? The only risk in asking too many girls is if they all tell each other and you get labeled as the creepy perv that they then ignore. But IMHO it's worth the risk
  • PredragDr
    12 years ago
    If she is your regular, play your card and threaten to curtail or outright stop getting dances with her if she doesn't give it to you. I have gotten some ex-ATFs from this, but also received free extras when using this leverage.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bertch !!!!
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    I am guessing that the girls are afraid of being too blatant. I haven't heard of any COI prostitution stings but maybe there have been. But it sounds like you are getting some offers of lesser extras, so do this. Get an offer for a HJ or BJ. If it is a HJ for $X then double it, If it is a BJ for $Y then multiply by one and a half $Y. Then say "I'm willing to go to $Z, how far are you willing to go" Some will say, others will just take your hand to the VIP room, but you've made the deal.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "FS is always something I've been interested in, but I'm not too sure how to approach the subject without seeming like a creep" There's your problem. You gotta stop caring about seeming like a creep. Dancers get asked for sex by creeps like me all the time, and they don't get mad if you phrase your request nicely. Here's how to ask: Wrong: "Can I fuck you in VIP for $50?" Right: "Can I fuck you in VIP for $300?"
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    $
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Some clubs may have a no-no policy w.r.t. extras and thus you will probably not get asked/offered in those clubs. But that doesn’t mean the dancer will not “play” OTC. As others have said – just ask politely and the worst you’ll probably get is a “no” – but often times you will not know if you don’t ask – you’d be surprised to get many a yes if you just ask (you won’t get a yes ever time of course but you should get more than if you don’t ask).
  • membernumber1
    12 years ago
    Sometimes it's about the exact lingo. I've learned at my favorite clubs the key is to ask for a private show. The girls know what that means there.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Step 1: before you walk in to the club, stock your wallet with $300, and say to yourself, I'm gonna get laid. Step 2: Go in the afternoon (if possible, increases your odds) Step 3: Stop trying to be Mr. Nice Guy who has a thing for sweet girl-next-door types. This just sends the wrong signals, and most women read non-verbal cues pretty well. Be Mr. Polite Guy who likes fucking strippers. Step 4: Communicate directly before you get dragged to VIP. Use classic negotiation strategy: you have a minimum service expectation and a maximum price you decide beforehand; don't settle for less. Be prepared to walk. If all else fails, go to Tijuana.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    if u ask and she says no, ask if any other dancers in the club do extras. most will be happy to point out the "sluts".
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "most will be happy to point out the 'sluts'." True dat, in my experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion