tuscl

Carolynne

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
I will certainly be happy to be wrong, but the phrase "too good to be true" comes to mind in this young lady's case. Hot, sexy, witty, intelligent stripper who's not afraid to hint that she might not be completely respectable in the eyes of some of our more strict law abiding brethren? I could buy all that, if it weren't for the picture.

38 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    I say 90% chance real.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    85.7143%, to be more precise.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Who knows if she is a stripper or not. But it's my guess it's not her picture.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Of the one's I've known on facebook, most have at least one highly professional photo, so it's not that hard to beleive. I won't get into the psychological analysis (save that for my enemies), but it's completely consistent with their personalities.

Just do a reverse google image search and see if it was nabbed from the interwebz. Should settle that question quickly.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Well the reverse image search turns up alot of hits. It was a professional photo (duh!) from some studio in Phoenix. I just glanced at rather than comb the results but nothing conclusive either way whether it's legit or not. I'll let the more conspiratorial minds do the analysis/conjectures (Ricky-boy? jestie-girl?), but I'll my money ride on real. And if she is in Phoenix another reason to pay a return visit back there!
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    who's carolynne ? ... not another mistress workin General Petreaus
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    jury's still out.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    did i say it was a pic of me? how many of u guys actually posted a pic of urself? if the pics here had to be of the actual person most of u old geezers would be beautiful young naked girls with big tits. or cats. wtf?

i have had some trouble with our good friends in law enforcement in the past, so i don't like to post a real pic or give my current place of employ.

i could post pics of all my "conquests", like a lot of u do, i.e., the girls u pay to have sex with u, but general petreaus probably wouldn't appreciate it and i feel sorry for the guy. plus i never paid him so it's not the same thing anyway.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Although she may sound too good to be true, I, for one, believe Carolynne is a sexy stripper who would be a lot of fun. Out of the goodness of my heart, I volunteer to determine if she is a hot and wild woman and then report back to you guys.

Carolynne, are you game?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Go for it, jack. Half the fun's gone for the rest of us now!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    carolynne,

I can't speak for all, but I do use a real picture of myself. It was taken on a festive vacation some years ago.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @carolynne: "did i say it was a pic of me?"

No, dear lady, you did not. At least that I remember. But the very fact that you included a picture with a face in it made me think it wasn't you. Because, frankly, you came across as too smart to put your own face up on a board like this, especially considering that you haven't exactly vociferously denied being a more liberal sort when it comes to your charms. (And just in case it's not obvious from my other postings, I do *not* consider that an insult, or derogatory in any way.)

I have little doubt that you are in fact mostly as described; the discovery of the origin of the picture was a disappointing moment, that's all. Mostly because I realized that you probably were *not* just visiting up the road from me this week, like the subject's schedule suggests she is, and that it wouldn't be likely that you'd be willing to stop by in Louisville for a chat. :)

Any chance that it's at least somewhat representative? :)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    And to address your other question, no I do not post a picture of myself. I certainly wouldn't want this site removed in its entirety from the internet, so I refrained from uploading one.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    It may remain a universal mystery!
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Carolynne is my favorite dancer I've never met. Just waiting on her to let me know when she is traveling and dancing in my region so I can spend $100s on LDs while squeezing her ass and tits and of course playing with her outstanding nipples just the way I like to do.

Be sure and let me know when your cumming my way girl. I'm always happy to take one for the team.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I've long said folks on this site are quick to get excited when a poster claims to be female (my actual words were "shit themselves"). The tone and content of "her" posts make me doubt it is a she, but until someone confirms she is a she, we'll never know for sure.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    My profile photo is an exact likeness of me.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I never believed that was her.

And I agree with jester
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I knew the jestie-girl would come through with a conspiracy theory worthy of the jestie-girl.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Hey if she can hang with the likes of us, then she's a keeper. I doubt that anyone will be able to corroborate her identity, so I guess we'll have to take her at her word. Either way - it's nice to see other gals here. Strippers don't hang around here long, though....Stiletto25 is about as long term as I can remember. What ever happened to DaddysGirl?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm inclined to think that she is the real thing. And I can certify that Christal was the real thing including her photos.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Shadow, Christal belongs in the HOF...if you ever see that she's dancing again - let us know...I'm long overdue for a roadtrip...
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

Missing Christal (I would have risked the cold/flu, whatever) during my Atlanta trip was something I'll always regret in my SC world.

PS - Did anyone ever "verify" jj?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I agree with lopaw, it is good to have dancers here.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    My vote is that it IS too good to be true.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I'll take her at her word until she gives us a reason not to believe her. Can't spend too much time over thinking this especially considering we will never actually meet her.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    "Jestie-girl"

LMAO! It's funny cause "he's" probably really a "she"...it all makes sense now. And until someone can confirm "he's" a he, I'm going to assume "he's" a she.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    when i read jester's post i almost shit myself... lol.

the saddest part about this whole thread is that i'm supposed to be too hot, too witty, and too "accommodating" to be real? what's up with that?

sigh.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Don't worry carolynne, these guys can be gruff and cynical at first. It's kind of an initiation process. We need more good female perspectives here on the site. We get good stuff from stiletto and lopaw and have had some other good contributors who are here for a while and then drop off. I hope you decide to stick around.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Every time someone poses these shackle conspiracy theories I have to ask what would the motivation be to post pretending you are a stripper when you are really a guy. Doesn't seem there is much to gain, so I am inclined to disbelieve.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    ^^^^Exactly.

But, just like a girl (with no real proof) who refuses to believe it when her boyfriend says he isn't cheating on her, Jester being the GIRL that "he" is sees it as "guilty until proven innocent".
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Hey look its Dugly's resident ass kiss. Need something to wipe the shit off your nose?
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    "Hey look its Dugly's resident ass kiss. Need something to wipe the shit off your nose?"

Bitch.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I couldn't care less whether her pic was real or fake (ok I kind of do) because most likely she's never gonna be in my or your neck of the woods people so why does it matter. Also, how do you reverse google an image? Would be great when I finally decide to take a chick from backpage (after I'm buff of course).
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh, the jestie-girl (RickDugan's resident ass-kiss) is sure in a foul mood today. Pre-holiday grouchiness? Oh wait, the jestie-girl is always in a pissy-mood. Just another day in his world I suppose.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    @estafador

tineye.com
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Google image search has been more reliable than tineye for me.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I wasn't aware google let you do that, good to know, thanks.

@estafador, go to google images, on the left of the search bar there's a camera icon. Click on that and the options come up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion