tuscl

Holiday Clubbing

likes2look
Witness Protection
Any body out there planning on going to the strip clubs over the Thanksgiving holiday? I am planning a trip to Reno for a few days. I'm not sure if the clubs will be deserted because everyone is away for the holiday or if the places will be packed because everyone is sick of being with their relatives. With any luck I might meet one of those 'lonely girls' that Lone_Wolf was talking about in another post. I am sure I could find a way to console her.

20 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Usually dead when I've gone, but yeah, some girls don't want to be around their families and are up for some "fun" instead.
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    I will be pre thanksgiving clubing on Tuesday and Wednesday. Wednesday could be the biggest party night of the year with most people having Thanksgiving off.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I know Wednesday is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, bar nights of the year. Seems that would translate to clubs too.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Hi, jestie!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The only major holiday that I do not spend with my family is New Years Eve and that is one of the worst times to go to a strip club. Just too many amatuers.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I set up a "date" w/ a dancer for Wednesday, and I'm already dreading how crowded the club will be that night.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I'm roasting my turkey and preparing my Thanksgiving feast on Wednesday. I invited my ATF to come for dinner. Turkey isn't the only thing I'll eat.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Just like any other day. I'll be working, and if the mood strikes me and I am near one of my favorite clubs, I will stop in.
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    On my most recent visits pretty much every stripper I talk to asked me if/when I'd be coming in over Thanksgiving weekend. They say Wed night is crazy busy and they all cash in on the rookie clubbers. Thursday night gets busy later they say, with lots of out of towners checking out the local talent after the day with the extended family.

Christmas eve a lot of places are closing, but they say Christmas day is like thanksgiving, getting busy later than usual.

I doubt I'll go any day around either Holiday, but like clubber if the mood so strikes me I'll stop in - just like any other day...
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    New years eve might be YMMV. I had a good cheap otc session on NYE.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Yes
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    no
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    oh hell... probably will
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    I've had several strippers tell me they were working the weekend following tday. I presume the wed. night would be a business as usual day. I wont be clubbing though, I'll be too busy eating with the pilgrims.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Prefer watching football.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    I went to club yesterday where I am VIP....Enjoyed the buffet watched the lineup and then a gal came on stage, C who I had fucked in VIP a few months back. She is 21 yo brunette looks good, but not a lot on personality. Tipped her $2, she came by my table, we reconnected, and we went to CR. Was just going to take a couple of dances but she offered sex at $150 and I could not resist. Was really good. She wants meet itc for sex in VIP or CR and skitish on otc. "Seeing me in club will save on motel bills...." she says.

She texted me today asking when am I coming back to club.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Why is Thanksgiving on such a goofy day in USA? Thursday?? And, why is it such a big deal in USA?

Canadian Thanksgiving is the second Monday in October, a much better time of year (and day) for a holiday, IMO.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Retail conspiracy, art! :-)
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I would but I'm going to the club for my female friend's birthday so I gotta save my money for that day. Usually though holidays the scs' are empty. Memorial day, a bunch of scs in NY where pretty dry
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Nope to far to go to a decent club and make it back for turkey. Reno clubs are were not much to write home about when I made the circuit a couple of years ago. Hope thay have improved. Good luck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion