tuscl

36 the bus !!!

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, November 7, 2012 2:41 PM
Ok we all know Jerome bettus from the super bowl winning pitsburg stellers days.......number 36....hell he was like 6'0" and 250 or more and was one hell of a RB.....he was the same at Norter Dame wereing #6......but I said all that just to say let's get on the "bus' and pick up some bus hoes....I've been pulling poor girls on the publice transportation system for $20, $40, and $60 a pop ...I'm talking.full on sex......for a few good hours with some repeats....plus the.bus goes to my clubs in town so I save a Fuck load in gas to club on........juicystyle

11 comments

• carolynne
    12 years ago
    juicy, u r the oddest person on this site bar none.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    JB is a Detroiter, juice. He'd say HELL YEAH !!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vincent I'm wanting to come their next...sounds like I would love it
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    juice, come to nyc ... the metrocard is on me and it covers the buses and subways!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    In a crowded city at a busy bus stop, a beautiful young woman who was waiting for a bus was wearing a tight mini skirt. As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus. Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg. Again, she tried to make the step only to discover she still couldn't. So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time attempted the step, and, once again, much to her dismay, she could not raise her leg. With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind a third time to unzip a little more and again was unable to make the step. About this time, Juiceman who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus. She went ballistic and turned to the would be Samaritan and yelled, "How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!" Juicy smiled and said, "Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured we was friends!"
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Lol motorhead
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Do some skooter bitches
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    lol motorhead can't top that but here is a dose of reality my brother who used to go to LACC on the bus told me a story he rode bus at same time every day down Vermont this morning he sat across form a young very pretty blonde girl in a too short mini skirt in the back of the bus she did not cross her legs so he had full view up her skirt she was wearing bright colored panties her could not stop starring at her panties she noticed him staring and but did not seem to object he did not take his eyes off of her after what seemed like eternity she spoke "Why in the fuck are you gawking at my pussy?" she said loudly in the crowded bus He was so startled and embarrassed he couldn't answer her "Why do you keep starring? Do you want to fuck me?" Still he couldn't speak "I dare you, I fucking dare you to fuck me right here right now!" she said loudly He was so embarrassed, every one, mostly college students were looking at him to see what he would say or do just then the bus stopped in front of the school he got up quickly and dashed off the bus My older brother was not my hero that day I know the juice man would have done her right there and all his college buddies would have cheered him
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Damn Juice, at the rate you're going with these skanky bitches, you'll have enough STDs in your pants to open a zoo!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No STD will touch that shit
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Motorhead fucking cracked me the FUCK up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion