tuscl

Blonde Black Girls

Monday, November 5, 2012 11:07 PM
Does this ever turn you on? For me it's like seeing what you think is a fine looking woman from the back, only to find its a dude with long hair!

24 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Ummmmm, NOPE !!!!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    So you hang out at gay strip clubs ??
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I suppose my reaction is similar. Something just doesn't seem right when I see that. There was a girl who fit that description at one of my regular clubs who was possibly the worst "Wanna dance?" robot ever.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Naturals of course
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I'm confused... about the question, not about my sexual orientation
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    NO. Never. It's FAKE.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    Blonde black girl, blonde asian girl, platinum blonde white girl. These all serve the same purpose, to get the guy to look at them. It isn't the hair that turns a guy on, its the body, T & A. So if a girl isn't hot she shouldn't dye her hair an attention grabbing color. If she is hot, then, rawr. I've found minority girls who dye blonde are more willing to do things, awesome things. So I give it two thumbs up and keep up the good work girls.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "So you hang out at gay strip clubs ??" Ummm....uh.... Dude, what the fuck are you talking about? Personally, I fucking LOVE a hot black chick with bleached blonde hair. Holy crap. Talk about hot and nasty. Probably one of the hottest strippers I've ever seen in all my years was a black girl with an insane body, with long bleached blonde hair down to her waist. Same goes for Asians. Some of those import models, holy fuck, just incredible.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Yup. I don't think it is a mismatch at all. I have seen some smoking hot girls with bleached hair, but many times I'd bet it was a wig. There have been some favs that put on a megenta wig or even a blue wig (ala Nicki Minaj) and turned up the hot factor a couple of more notches. Alucard, like your avatar. It adds a new exotic twist to it. Change of pace. Do you ever get so comfortable with a fav that you know all of her outfits, and when she wears a new one you are the first to notice. It is that sense of novelty. Why not?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Its a mismatch to the core. Its really weird and nawkward to look at. Makes her look ugly. Its as bad as a black girl with bright red hair (not the soft auburn either).
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I like it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I don’t understand your comment either about: “only to find its a dude with long hair” As I’ve often posted, although I am white guy, I prefer black dancers. Personally, I like the bleached blond hair on an ebony: 1) it is kind of a contrast and an attention getter. 2) I appreciate the fact that she is willing to fix herself up and put time into her appearance and wants to attract attention. I prefer a woman/dancer whom wants attention over one that is indifferent 3) I tend to “think” that ebony women that dye their hair blonde may be trying to look more white and thus may be friendlier and more open to white guys like myself – this is just an assumption on my part not a fact I have gotten dances in the past (although I have not seen her in a while) from a super-thick super-hard bodied mocha skinned Bahamian that used to have her natural hair cut very short and dyed blonde – she also dyed her pubic hair blonde - she was a very free spirit; friendly; and gave awesome two-way LDs
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "NO. Never. It's FAKE." Yeah, because everything *else* in strip clubs is absolutely real... As for the OP's question, like almost everything else concerning personal taste, it's a case by case thing for me. I tend to like that kind of contrast, and on a lot of AA women, especially some of the more light to medium dark skinned girls. I once saw a *very* dark, like mahogany, girl with long white hair. That was strikingly hot.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    since i'm a haole with blonde hair, do u think it would help if i died my hair black and got a fro?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Not for me, doesn't look right. Now blond asians... maybe. Some of them can pull it off.
  • Longneck
    12 years ago
    Different strokes for different folks. Arnold Drummund
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yeah, blond asians, blond black girls - lame. Dye it red or something.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Its usually a wig, not their real hair so there's not alot of true dying going on. This doesnt just go for black girls. There is an abundance of wigs on girls of all ethnicity in the clubs. Some look very real and I have been surprised more than once
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Dont know any with long blond hair, but one sweet girl I know cut her shoulder length black hair to about a half inch and died it blond. Reminded me of Dennis Rodman. Total turn-off!
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    What the fuck is a haole??
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Here, let me google that for you: [view link]
    12 years ago
    Black girl with blonde hair. Asian girl witth blonde hair. Thumbs down, big time.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    What about blonde girls with black hair?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    BEST way to immediately get my eyeball attention is to have long curly Red Hair!!!! LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion