tuscl

Strippers named Mary Jane

zipman68
the speed force!
Saturday, November 3, 2012 8:29 AM
Not common, but a good sign in my opinion. And it is more subtle than "Ganga Slutgirl McWeedsmoker". Though I'd really love to meet a stripper with that name. Bet she would be all stoned and slutty. Stoned and slutty = Good times. I plan to the alias "Bud Stone" when I meet Ganga Slutgirl McWeedsmoker.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    There used to be a Mary Jane at the Columbia Platinum Plus about 8-10 years ago. She was kinda quiet, so she might have been a stoner.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    There's a Michigan club with MaryJane and MJ - and they with the same shift. That's some nice double vision.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    In all the 100+ dancers I met, Kaya is still my favorite stagename ever. And surprisingly, she was white! [view link]
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol I just met an 18 yo dancer named MJ. I was gonna ask her what MJ stood for, but she was so obviously stoned that I didn't need to ask.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I have a pussy cat named Mary Jane.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dude treasure club in greensburo north Carolina son she is a sexy litte spinner
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I met one once named Mary Jane who had marijuana leaf tattoos on her tits. That was in addition to her having a marijuana leaf necklace, shoes with marijuana leaves on them and a purse with a leaf on it. I think that was all a little over the top.
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    There is a Mary Jane @ Synn COI but I have not met her. My fave has marijuana leaf tattoo above left breast with MaryJane tattoo underneath. I think they all smoke.
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    There is a Mary Jane @ Synn COI but I have not met her. My fave has marijuana leaf tattoo above left breast with MaryJane tattoo underneath. I think they all smoke.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    There is a Mary Jane at PT All Nude in Denver. Once she laid back and played with her clit and her barbell clit ring, then she sat on my lap and said "balls of steel"... lol
  • MidWTraveler
    12 years ago
    One of the clubs I go to has a Maryjane. She's a cute Redhead spinner. When I first met her I asked how she came up with her name...just said she liked it. After I knew her better and shared a few tokes it became clearer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion