Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

calling der juicequeer out xxx

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ok bitch I'm tired of this white cracker act ! We all know your still a gettin and all your reviews are shills I'm tired of all this paper and dope Shit I'm tiired of all this mis use of the English words We all know you sick dick and like it. Fag boy Your lucky founder hasent tossed you out so you might want to calm down punk !!!!

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Uh oh...speaking about yourself in third person

Time to write a scrip for Clozapine

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

No head I love you man

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Naahhh, heroin is called for. Major quantities. :)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yes sir privet Vincent

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

OK, juice, let me tie off your arm. I'm cooking a batch right now, I'll shoot you up and then myself. :

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Vincent lol your so good to me :)

Profile picture for 10inches
10inches
•

just crawl back into your parents basement and die, please !!!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Now he's calling himself out? WTF? What next?

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

We'll he's been king pimp, The Hulkster, and Jesus. Maybe the final revelation is normal Joe?

Is that wishful thinking?

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Juiceman, do not become a regular joe my man. If you feel regular joeness comin' on, heed this advice:

Go to the pharmacy and buy four or five bottles of cough syrup. Make sure it only has only DXM, no expectorant and certainly no acetaminophen. We want you crazy, not dead from liver damage. Then chug two of the bottles.

You should also take some no-doze and energy drinks. Like about two or three six packs. Spend about 5 hours jerkin' it to old playboys. Some of the old college girl issues where the girls have full on bush. Also have some old issues of Penthouse on hand. Whenever you feel like you're gonna bust a nut, back off for a little while. Maybe spend some time in a sweat lodge (if you do not have easy access just turn your heat on full, run your shower 'til it is good and steamy, then put red bulbs in all your lights.

Once you have done this, chug the rest of the cough syrup and more energy drinks. That is the juice I want commenting. You will be in the middle of a transcendent experience. I would love to see you exegesis on the Penthouse letters. Read them like they are a holy book and tell us mear mortals what they mean. Thus it begins...

Erotic Jesus lays with his Marys, loves his Marys. Bits of puzzle, fitting each other. You shall see shadows of the morning light, shadows of the evening sun, 'til the shadows and the light are ONE...

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

And I forgot to add... Fuck yeah erotic Jesus!! That be my kinda church!

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

He must have forgot to take his meds!

Profile picture for drzoidberg
drzoidberg
•

The Juice writes on the wall of life. We are his flock that must ponder the meaning of his Scriptures. If the pussy is juicy then you may proceed.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Rev. Ziperbro keep.spreading the good news about Da juice and I will.reveal more unto you

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

The pussy and Da juice.is.one

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

nice poem but the meter was all fucked up

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement