tuscl

calling der juicequeer out xxx

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, November 3, 2012 1:34 AM
Ok bitch I'm tired of this white cracker act ! We all know your still a gettin and all your reviews are shills I'm tired of all this paper and dope Shit I'm tiired of all this mis use of the English words We all know you sick dick and like it. Fag boy Your lucky founder hasent tossed you out so you might want to calm down punk !!!!

16 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Uh oh...speaking about yourself in third person Time to write a scrip for Clozapine
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    No head I love you man
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Naahhh, heroin is called for. Major quantities. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yes sir privet Vincent
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    OK, juice, let me tie off your arm. I'm cooking a batch right now, I'll shoot you up and then myself. :
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vincent lol your so good to me :)
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    just crawl back into your parents basement and die, please !!!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Now he's calling himself out? WTF? What next?
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    We'll he's been king pimp, The Hulkster, and Jesus. Maybe the final revelation is normal Joe? Is that wishful thinking?
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Juiceman, do not become a regular joe my man. If you feel regular joeness comin' on, heed this advice: Go to the pharmacy and buy four or five bottles of cough syrup. Make sure it only has only DXM, no expectorant and certainly no acetaminophen. We want you crazy, not dead from liver damage. Then chug two of the bottles. You should also take some no-doze and energy drinks. Like about two or three six packs. Spend about 5 hours jerkin' it to old playboys. Some of the old college girl issues where the girls have full on bush. Also have some old issues of Penthouse on hand. Whenever you feel like you're gonna bust a nut, back off for a little while. Maybe spend some time in a sweat lodge (if you do not have easy access just turn your heat on full, run your shower 'til it is good and steamy, then put red bulbs in all your lights. Once you have done this, chug the rest of the cough syrup and more energy drinks. That is the juice I want commenting. You will be in the middle of a transcendent experience. I would love to see you exegesis on the Penthouse letters. Read them like they are a holy book and tell us mear mortals what they mean. Thus it begins... Erotic Jesus lays with his Marys, loves his Marys. Bits of puzzle, fitting each other. You shall see shadows of the morning light, shadows of the evening sun, 'til the shadows and the light are ONE...
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    And I forgot to add... Fuck yeah erotic Jesus!! That be my kinda church!
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    He must have forgot to take his meds!
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    The Juice writes on the wall of life. We are his flock that must ponder the meaning of his Scriptures. If the pussy is juicy then you may proceed.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rev. Ziperbro keep.spreading the good news about Da juice and I will.reveal more unto you
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    The pussy and Da [view link]
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    nice poem but the meter was all fucked up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion