tuscl

juice 3:16 ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, November 2, 2012 1:52 PM
For Da juiceman so loved.that.pussy that he gave up his only nut for.that whosoever loveith this nut juices only nut they will get that everlasting pussy

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Ummmm, juice, don't get thee behind me, but I am taking you to church tonight. Meet me at the Church of the Living Female Thighs. :)
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    whoa, somebody's been hitting the sauce pretty hard...
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Ouchie
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vincent I'm in just let me get my "tithe" for this churching lol
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Honor thy slut wit yo' Benjamins, wit da firstfruits of thy nut; then her "barns" will be filled to overflowing wit thy jizz and yo' vats will be overflowin' with NEW reefer. My friends, do not despise da Juiceman's discipline, no, don' be resentin' his rebuke. For da Juiceman be callin' ou dose dat he love, as a horny MF delights in his whore! Fuck yeah! So sayith the prophet o' da Juiceman, who revealed these proverbs to me after I chugged a bottle of cough syrup. I also heard sumpin' sumpin' bout da Juice from chapter 4 verse 23 o' dose proverbs. It was fuckin' disgusting!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Carolynne: "whoa, somebody's been hitting the sauce pretty hard..." Think he might have broken into alutard's medicine cabinet.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ziperbro my god I couldn't stop.laughing playa
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    Those who follow these Proverbs shall bathe is everlasting nectar of the pussy juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Berg yes cum and taste and see that the juice is good ;)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Church of the Pissing Dead
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And if we're talking classic who forget the gospels?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    True...
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Love u zip ! Suk my dick sum mo !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion