tuscl

Another Reason NFL Players Go Bankrupt

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

5 comments

• minnow
    12 years ago
    IMO, thread is mis-titled, as there may be more to the story than meets the eye. Story could be a cautionary tale of why NOT to keep lending money to a stripclub patron, or why a high profile individual should be low profile in striplubs (i.e., not be on club managements radar). In later case, "lawsuit" may well be a shakedown ploy. Does someone taking (or in a position to take) a $1M paycut to remain on same team sound like someone with cash flow problems as thread title implies ?
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Mount Mckinnie, former Minnesota Viking!
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    I know a financial planner who invests an NBA star's money. Although the player receives signficant "meal money" when on the road, he also receives a spending allowance from the planner of $1,000 per day. The player is always asking for additional funds as he has difficulty staying within the $K/day limit. WTF?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    The NBA star has a good investor by his side. With a such a big allowance, he should be learning to kearn his spending habits because after all, you can get a year's worth of clothing with 1,000 suits not included of course. Then again, I'm the average joe, so I have a different way of thinking. In regards to the NFL player, he's stupid for even bothering to go to the strip club so soon. Seriously, all that cash and you want to blow it on strip clubs? WTF kind of life is that? Man's probably not getting any pusy where he's from.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    damn, he owes me money, too!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion