tuscl

CORRECT ENGLISH

10inches
Florida
Monday, October 29, 2012 7:54 AM
is it just me or does this board seem to be visited by a lot of idiots that can't spell or write correctly. has this become the moron review club ??

38 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Only english major'ing faggots (FAGDOG_ROMEO?) give a shit about correct english.
  • MassD
    12 years ago
    Plz excuse txt. As blood not all in brainz......
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fuck you 1inch
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    you are just showing how stupid you are. amazed that you can find your way back to your parents basement after venturing outside
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Yes there are apparently a great many badly educated persons posting. Cell phone typos aside. Just read many of the posts for several days.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    whet yu meen
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I find it ironic that the guy getting on people for spelling doesn't know how to use an upper case letter to start his sentences with.
  • MassD
    12 years ago
    But the double punctuation made it better. Really, gramatical errors on a strip club review site? Get off your high horse.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    This was addressed not long ago.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Communication done well is a good thing. Even on a Strip Club review site clear and readable reviews are needed so that the reader can understand the information being presented. Or would you members who are disdainful of good quality communication prefer to read reviews written entirely in Cell phone texting shorthand? Hmm...?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    qué?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Fuck the fucking writing fucking shit fucking good english you fucking know.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    What ain't no country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in What?
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    @doc holiday: nice pulp fiction reference
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Short or NO memory you know Clubber. Or an attention span of a microsecond.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    it don' matta how yous types it, as long as ya gets youran point across, ya falla me? drive youran big 10 inch point home, deep into the warm, moist, soft, quivering, yielding... oops, that was for a different post.
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    To be fair I tend to agree with Mr. 10in. But its not just this site, it is everywhere! It just gets so god damned annoying. Hell I have been known to carry a red sharpie to correct the grammar of graffiti. If this site were not filled with good intel and decent stories I would leave due to the lack of language skills. I also find it funny to read the signage of strip clubs as they are rife with bad english and fun made up words like Sextacular.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    your blinded by your own patriotism. To speak "proper" english, you would have to have your english be equivalent of the English from England. none of us speak "proper" english. The better term would be "American English" which is practically a confusing mess of too many damn dilects since this nation thrives on immigration
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Who ever said Strip Club ownership/management was intelligent &/or smart.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Mark Thackeray?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Hey, Alucard - has EVER accused you of being intelligent? UNLIKELY given that you are a FUCKIN' RETARD. LMAO!
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Fuck fuckety fuck fuck fuck... and what juice said
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    10 millimeter, you probably never get laid because she gets tired of being corrected on her spanglish
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Man, don't be hatin' the bads English. Some folk here are truly artistes with the keyboard (or iPad). They are transgressing the boadaries of communication and understanding by getting hip to the hermeneutics of intellectually fulfilling sexual, spiritual, and sociopolitical strip clubbing. Remember, the line between avant garde and stupid can be paper thin. I prefer to think of these posts as avant avant, like Serrano immersed in Dali wrapped in Duchamps. A turducken of surrealism. Plus, they don't criticize others by while writing posts sans capital letters.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    LOL
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    10 Inches: Unfortunately, there seems to be a general dumbing down of the public nowadays. Sometimes I can barely read what Juice writes, but I laugh because it looks funny. Oh and don't worry about these jealous sobs making rude remarks about your sex life. If I had10 inches, plenty of girls (and dancers) would give me as much as I could stand.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    It's not just you there decainch. However, more troubling is the inability to think rationally. I could handle spelling problems if more could string two logical thoughts together without going off into la-la land.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Are you a paragon of logical thinking gmd? I think NOT!!!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Can you think logically at all, alutard? I think not!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "Paragon"? Not at all, and never claimed to be.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I don't claim to be an ultimate paragon of logical thinking. That Honor belongs solely to Vulcans! LMAO
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    We don't expect you to be a "paragon" at all, alutard. Just demonstrate ANY ability to think logicially at all and that will be a huge first start for you. (But I know your strongest inate desire - to be seen as the hero persecuted for your righteousness - will get in the way of that. Hey we can hope can't we!)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Do you change what you call me Dougster based on what part of your Manic/Depressive state you are in? I wonder...
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Clear, correct and precise English makes for easy reading. Typos or incorrect usage do not spoil the fun.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @alutard: Let's see I called you "aluretard" before and now I've shortened it to "alutard". I would say it's pretty much the same thing. Hmmm... How did you pass nursing school with logic like yours? Did you used to look pretty in a dress?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    By being intelligent and working hard. I don't believe you could accomplish a similar feat. Fraudster.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Well Alutard I did more schooling than nurses do, in harder subjects, and get paid more, but I don't think I could handle the crazy shifts nurses work, so I'll grant you are a partial point there. Maybe you do work hard, but no way I'm buying that you've got any intelligence.
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    If you want to get a stripper to pay attention to you it doesn't matter whether you have 10 inches or 10 mm (under 4 inches). It matters whether you have $10 or 10¥ (about 10¢).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion