tuscl

double trouble ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, October 27, 2012 2:23 PM
Ever get two strippers to jack you off or to suck your dick ? The mental images in my head look amazing do you thank it would play out just as hot or do you thank real life would sink in and destroy this fantasy ?

22 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Doubles aren't cost effective in any way.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Very true drac baby I've dun a double lapper before and regreted it.....I'm afraid of the extras being the same....some times fantasy needs to stay fantasy
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i've tried it (on the provider side) and didn't like it. i want the customer to be focused on me, like i'm focused on him. i want to feel all his lust, all his drive, be the provider of all his satisfaction, and yes, take all his money!
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Yeah I myself would rather focus on one girl. "I'm like a dog trying to catch my tail. I wouldn't know what to do if I caught it."- Joker
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Double dancers mean double prices for a single finish. Waste of money IMO.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You got it, a waste of money.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Yeah it would only be good if you finished twice as fast but it doesn't quite work that way.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    In my eyes it ONLY works if you get to cum with each dancer for 1 decent price. Doesn't usually work that way.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    The only advantage to two girls is that they can take turns when one girl gets tired.
  • benaround
    12 years ago
    I also tried two dancers when I was young and foolish. Learned quickly they spent more time paying attention to each other than me and I was the one paying. Never again.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    tried 2 dancers in VIP once. both girls were hot latinas with great ass and tits. they spent most of the time sucking each others tits and kissing, but I did manage to get a finger in both at the same time.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    2 dancers at the same time. is a waist of money
  • canny
    12 years ago
    But a threesome when you aren't paying is a TON of fun!!!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    We just did this yesterday. [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks guys ....shadow lmfao loops
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Nope ! I want the full attention of one hot babe, not the extra expense of 2.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Doubles are 1 more mouth than necessary
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Only if i have 2 dicks
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    only happened to me once. was sitting at the bar chatting with dancer #1. she had me unzipped and had her hand inside stroking me to keep me hard but not enough to finish. as dancer #2 is passing by, #1 stops her to introduce her to me. #1 then says 'check this out' and pulls me out. #2 says 'that's nice' and proceeds to take half of it in her mouth. #1 continues stroking and finishes me in #2's mouth. when finished, #2 says 'thanks' and walks away. #1 tucks me back in, gets a couple dances and heads off to other customers. oh wait, obviously that never happened........ afternoon customers don't get that kind of 'personal' service.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    One of the things I've been thinking of doing. Probably should have on my most recent trip to the Mustang Ranch. Get 'er next time.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    One thing that nobody has mentioned. In clubs where extras are frowned upon, they can watch each others back. I have seen this work.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    crazyjoe are you saying you dont have 2?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion