Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

beards ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

For all you men with fasial hair how do you keep it soft for the ladies ?

I shampoo, conditioner and lotion

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I keep my beard just like I like my pussy. :)If I get whisker burn, then turn around is fair play.

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

titty milk.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I like your planned medication, Doc.

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

i've been told that pussy juice has a softening effect...

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

My dancers are clean shaven and so am I. No beard problems then. Better kisses and oral sex for her (imo) and me.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Pussy juice from DATY. LOL

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Lately I've kept my face shaved, mostly at the request of my SB. At least, that's what I tell her. If I let it grow long enough to be soft enough not to irritate her pussy, it'll be a scraggly mess. If it's short enough to look halfway decent, it's too bristly for her.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Same way I keep my pubes silky smooth

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

WD40

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

@ Gatorfan. LMAO. (WD 40)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

You guys are just fuckin funny

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I don't do anything special other that keep it clean. It is not kept short. All of my favorites have liked to play with it.

Lots of room for imagination there. :)

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I keep my beard neat and trim and am lucky it is naturally soft. Many dancers comment how nice it feels on their skin and I tell them how nice it will feel on their inner thighs.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

how do you make a black person's beard soft?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

EstA maybe olive oil ?

Clubber my is getting long two and I've noticed a lot of girls love to play with it to...

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

juicy,

Well mine also gets longer when when they play with it, but we were talking beards here. :)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Clubber....from a future biker to a biker that was funny ass Fuck

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Well I already cut my facial hair off, but it'll grow thick like rick ross in a week and a half, so I'll give it a shot.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Shit! I have to shave every day at the exploration camp now. Most recent nat gas well was sour; sour gas means masking up; masking up means daily shaving so the mask can make a virtuous seal over your face. I hate shaving!

Otherwise, I sport a glorious beard long enough to be silky and soft (moderately tickly) all on its own.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement