tuscl

beards ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
For all you men with fasial hair how do you keep it soft for the ladies ?

I shampoo, conditioner and lotion

19 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I keep my beard just like I like my pussy. :)If I get whisker burn, then turn around is fair play.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    titty milk.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I like your planned medication, Doc.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i've been told that pussy juice has a softening effect...
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    My dancers are clean shaven and so am I. No beard problems then. Better kisses and oral sex for her (imo) and me.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Pussy juice from DATY. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Lately I've kept my face shaved, mostly at the request of my SB. At least, that's what I tell her. If I let it grow long enough to be soft enough not to irritate her pussy, it'll be a scraggly mess. If it's short enough to look halfway decent, it's too bristly for her.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Same way I keep my pubes silky smooth
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    WD40
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    @ Gatorfan. LMAO. (WD 40)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    You guys are just fuckin funny
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I don't do anything special other that keep it clean. It is not kept short. All of my favorites have liked to play with it.

Lots of room for imagination there. :)
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I keep my beard neat and trim and am lucky it is naturally soft. Many dancers comment how nice it feels on their skin and I tell them how nice it will feel on their inner thighs.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    how do you make a black person's beard soft?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    EstA maybe olive oil ?

Clubber my is getting long two and I've noticed a lot of girls love to play with it to...
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    juicy,

Well mine also gets longer when when they play with it, but we were talking beards here. :)

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Clubber....from a future biker to a biker that was funny ass Fuck
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Well I already cut my facial hair off, but it'll grow thick like rick ross in a week and a half, so I'll give it a shot.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Shit! I have to shave every day at the exploration camp now. Most recent nat gas well was sour; sour gas means masking up; masking up means daily shaving so the mask can make a virtuous seal over your face. I hate shaving!

Otherwise, I sport a glorious beard long enough to be silky and soft (moderately tickly) all on its own.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion