Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

FFM 3 way

MassD

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has anyone had the good fortune of getting this in a CR environment. Would love to get two girl go back and forth with the soldier.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

AM rocks!

John Records Landecker Bob Sirott Fred Winston Larry Lujack

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

What ?

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Nope

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I've done it ITC several times & once OTC. The last time was last January when I celebrated my 70th birthday. The whole thing was prearranged with the two girls. They were best friends. They agreed on $100/ea with no tip and they got the house to comp the VIP room for 30 minutes.

Because the two of them were best friends it worked out great. I didn't have to worry about compatibility. I am not into girl on girl action. I wanted to be the center of attention and the 2 of them did it perfectly. Everything that I wanted to happen, happened. I still see both of them and still do VIP with both of them but just not together.

Now this is not something that I want to do every week but once in awhile for a special occasion, I am up for it.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

For Motorhead:

"Is the puppy going to be all right, Uncle Lar?"

Winston and Landecker..... tools. Sirott, real boring, still today on TV. Lujack... one of a kind. Made his money and ran off to the wilderness.

For OP:

No, I don't have FarmerArt's money!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

3LeggedMan

I'm glad someone got my reference :)

The Big 89 rocked AM radio back in the day when I was a pathetic loser 7th grader wearing bell bottom pants and paisley shirts....somethings never change

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Just this past weekend was my first. I'm contemplating writing an article about it. It was way better than I ever thought it would be. Absolutely worth the time and effort it took to find someone and set it up.

I'm still recovering...

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I doubt I could be convinced ITC that it would be worth the money.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Not ITC. I've done a few of these OTC and they were generally a lot of fun, but a CR/VIP setting is just not private or comfortable enough to really enjoy it in my humble opinion.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Never MFM

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

It's hard enough work to please one girl, much less two.

Besides, as 3Legg said, "I don't have Farmerart's money."

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Did a few FFF ITC but it sucked. Did plenty of FFF OTC and it rocked.

Profile picture for drzoidberg
drzoidberg
•

I did takes two half sister strippers to VIP at Body Shop but was uncomfortable with my favorite's sister. I wanted to do more with my favorite but was afraid her sister would take offence. It was OK but definitely not worth 800. I never again let her talk me into taking them both.

Another favorite had brought her friend to my place and wanted me to do them both. This was a better deal financially but I declined like a fool because these chances don't always present themselves. I think it is best if the girl's are girlfriends I mean BI or BI curious.

Profile picture for Jackmd
Jackmd
•

Got offered an FMF one time but declined. Will not make that mistake again.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I asked a hot stripper if she would like to have sex with a guy and another girl. She said, "Sure."

Then I asked another hot stripper if she would like to have sex with a guy and another girl. She also said, "Sure."

So I went up to the VIP with them. We entered the private booth and both strippers said, "Where's the guy?"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement