tuscl

FFM 3 way

Has anyone had the good fortune of getting this in a CR environment. Would love to get two girl go back and forth with the soldier.

15 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    AM rocks!

John Records Landecker
    Bob Sirott
    Fred Winston
    Larry Lujack
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    What ?
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Nope
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I've done it ITC several times & once OTC. The last time was last January when I celebrated my 70th birthday. The whole thing was prearranged with the two girls. They were best friends. They agreed on $100/ea with no tip and they got the house to comp the VIP room for 30 minutes.

Because the two of them were best friends it worked out great. I didn't have to worry about compatibility. I am not into girl on girl action. I wanted to be the center of attention and the 2 of them did it perfectly. Everything that I wanted to happen, happened. I still see both of them and still do VIP with both of them but just not together.

Now this is not something that I want to do every week but once in awhile for a special occasion, I am up for it.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    For Motorhead:

"Is the puppy going to be all right, Uncle Lar?"

Winston and Landecker..... tools.
    Sirott, real boring, still today on TV.
    Lujack... one of a kind. Made his money and ran off to the wilderness.

For OP:

No, I don't have FarmerArt's money!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    3LeggedMan

I'm glad someone got my reference :)

The Big 89 rocked AM radio back in the day when I was a pathetic loser 7th grader wearing bell bottom pants and paisley shirts....somethings never change
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Just this past weekend was my first. I'm contemplating writing an article about it. It was way better than I ever thought it would be. Absolutely worth the time and effort it took to find someone and set it up.

I'm still recovering...
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I doubt I could be convinced ITC that it would be worth the money.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Not ITC. I've done a few of these OTC and they were generally a lot of fun, but a CR/VIP setting is just not private or comfortable enough to really enjoy it in my humble opinion.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Never MFM
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    It's hard enough work to please one girl, much less two.

Besides, as 3Legg said, "I don't have Farmerart's money."
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Did a few FFF ITC but it sucked.
    Did plenty of FFF OTC and it rocked.
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    I did takes two half sister strippers to VIP at Body Shop but was uncomfortable with my favorite's sister. I wanted to do more with my favorite but was afraid her sister would take offence. It was OK but definitely not worth 800. I never again let her talk me into taking them both.

Another favorite had brought her friend to my place and wanted me to do them both. This was a better deal financially but I declined like a fool because these chances don't always present themselves.
    I think it is best if the girl's are girlfriends I mean BI or BI curious.

• Jackmd
    12 years ago
    Got offered an FMF one time but declined. Will not make that mistake again.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I asked a hot stripper if she would like to have sex with a guy and another girl. She said, "Sure."

Then I asked another hot stripper if she would like to have sex with a guy and another girl. She also said, "Sure."

So I went up to the VIP with them. We entered the private booth and both strippers said, "Where's the guy?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion