tuscl

Carry-out Techniques

dennyspade
Illinois
Thursday, April 6, 2006 2:31 PM
We have read here about a good deal of guys who have experienced OTC relationships with these fine entertainer/entrepreneurs who just happen to dance at SC's. Do you ask directly if they are interested in boosting their income this week or do you wait for them to initiate the transaction. Exactly, what is the "art of the deal?" I've been approached by some sub-standard "saleswomen," posing has strippers and politelydeclined. I have been VERY interested in some dancers in my favorite clubs and have been reluctant to be tagged with the "Perv" labe. Please chime in.

18 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Why not ASK a stripper if she wants to tell you her REAL NAME and PHONE NUMBER and wants to spend time with you OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE?
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I've known of so many exceptions on both sides of the coin - relatively clean dancers who hooked on the side and very high mileage lapdancers who didn't - I'd say you're almost better off disregarding that as a factor.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Profiling dancers is a risky proposition. Actions inside the club don't always dictate what could happen OTC.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Jpac73, the problem with your question is that a lot of girls will go for it occasionally under the right circumstances but not as a general rule. Personally I sometimes proposition a girl facetiously as part of the kidding around/flirting that takes place but never for real. For two reasons: first, almost every guy propositions these girls and they get really sick of it, so if you don't it sets you apart. Second, I don't usually have any interest anyway. I have sometimes invited a girl to have dinner with me or something like that when I'm out of town, but that's difficult because they almost always assume that you're inviting them for more than dinner. So I generally limit the offer to those I've gotten to know well and I make it very clear that they're not dessert.
  • Jpac73
    18 years ago
    Shouldn't a person be able to profile a dancer and tell whether she is the type that would be willing to do it OTC? If she is naughty during a lapdance(grabbing your dick, or showing her kitty in a non-nude club) then she could potentially be "down" for doing something. However, you still have to study them for a couple of trips to get a better feel of them. If a girl only gave a regular lapdance and stayed within the rules I wouldn't bother about asking her. Just my 2cents.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    A customer who propositions an undercover cop for sex can be charged with soliciting a sexual act, a misdemeanor in most states, and can also be charged with disorderly conduct (also a misdemeanor). The phrase "there's no harm in asking" is unreliable legal advice. There was recently a little uproar in a police department when it was determined that members of the vice squad had been having sex with prostitutes before busting them...to definitively establish the offense. So much for having a john take out his member to establish that he is not LE...
  • ArtCollege
    18 years ago
    I've never asked for takeout, but it seems to me that the dancer has to be worried that the customer is LE. So she should not offer an act and a price. However, I don't think the customer has to worry that the dancer is LE. Like, how can a cop be undercover if she's naked? So customer making the offer seems more efficient.
  • Shekitout
    18 years ago
    I usually ask if they are available for extracurricular activities-some will then ask what I mean;, some understand what I mean; for those who don't I will say for sex; some will say I never thought about that(right!); some will say let me think about it; some will give you their phone # & tell you to call them. That's what the last one did and told me to please, please call her and it resulted in a hookup. Another who gave me her phone # has inquired as to why I haven't called so I must rethink on that. Whatever it takes as long as it works!
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Chitown, it's not so easy to flaunt 'em when you have more to lose like you do.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Chandler. you've got a bigger pair than me.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Yoda: "I never ask. If a woman is interested in OTC she wll always ask you. " Except in the cases where you need to ask her.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    The only time I paid for OTC sex, I did the asking. Something like, "How much would it cost me to fuck you back in my hotel room?"
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I never ask. If a woman is interested in OTC she wll always ask you.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    My discretion in not asking is largely a matter of cowardice. If I am in a familiar club, I don't want to alienate dancers that I am comfortable with by getting out of line. If I am in an unfamiliar club, I don't want to risk getting my ass kicked out for propositioning a dance. In any event, Yoda is right anyway.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    To confirm what parodyman--> said go here; [view link] and see this; ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AN is Scared to Fight Me! Fri, Feb 17, 2006 @ 1:48 am Posted by: davids ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gentlemen, following parody's advice I've decided to change my name, my attitude my outlook on life, strippers, the universe and everything, so I'm taking a new name to go with my new attidue/identity. wish me well! (On and sorry about that last post, just had to do it once for old times sake.) ClifBar (formerly, davids) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    A line I use just to ask for a lapdance sometimes gets mistaken as a request for take out. If a girl I want looks like she's not busy, I'll approach her and ask, "Wanna make some easy money?" I guess I make it sound pretty sleazy, because she'll warily ask what I mean by that. So, you might try that as an opener. By the way, why worry about being labeled a perv? That comes with walking into a strip club.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    TUSCLers REMEMBER: Clifbar = davids davids = BULLSHIT and OUTRIGHT LIES All reviews and comments on this site should be considered works of fiction. Especially Clifbar/davids posts.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I have only partaken of "take-out" with one dancer. It was at her suggestion, and she was very indirect about it. Her approach was something along the lines of, "We should get together sometime", as she handed me her telephone number. We ended up meeting four or five times, all very congenial. I have had three other dancers solicit me for OTC stuff. One time occurred about fifteen minutes before closing, and the dancer said, "Come over to my house after work, and we'll both get off." The other two approaches were more subtle, but only slightly so. I have never solicited a dancer for an OTC meeting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion