tuscl

kittycuntkattty ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Fuck you bitch ! Come on you Fuck with drac you Fuck with the.juice skank as ho ! Let's roll slut

31 comments

• kittykate
    12 years ago
    Oh juicy... I'm sad. I think your one of the cool guys here, with your white, ghetto talk and general offensiveness. I think sarcasm is sexy. I'm new here.. New to the obsene conversations. The profanity. The constant attack on whoevere. Im not irritated by it. But, when i see that going on, unfiltered, I assume it's cool to post a PM, especially when someone had verbally attaked me, unprovoked, many time before this post. Dont dish it if you cant take it. It wasnt like i posted his address or something. I just posted him acting like a man child with a huge hip on his shoulder, always looking for a problem. I've seen others, in the 2 days I've been here, say the same stuff about him. I really do feel sorry for him. Life can't be great with that kind of attitude... Maybe hes mad because he's not proud of what he said.

This is my first online forum thing besides stripperweb. And I hArdly every us that one. Probably won't use this one much longer, either. I'm not usually into this stuff. But, I had had knee surgery on Tues, so I have some cabin fever. Been in bed for almost a week... It was good timing because I'm taking a crazy scary test on Wed, but I can only study so much. So I've been breaking up my time by stopping by here. Sorry. Rambling again.. Ambien.. Anyway, sorry if I broke a rule. Don't feel bad if ya gotta boot me. I really could less. Although I did meet quite few really cool guys who gave me some really good ideas to mix it up, at work! Dont worry, i won't be posting PMs anymore, now that I know it's bad...
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    Also, I think I like kittycunt better than kittycuntkatty. Drop the Katty, at the end. Kittycunt, has a better flow, I think.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Spell it as "KittyKuntKate" then the acronym is KKK!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Since juice laid the smacketh spendthrift....:.kittycunt suck my mothda flipin cock and go to the goddamn kitchen were you belong and fix me a sandwiched you kinky little bitch !!!
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    haha, white ghettoness. I think she'd prefer if you were black Juicy J. Like the rapper lol.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Esta lol....I could make that pink little pussy happy son
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    MAKE IT HAPPY, Juice !!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vincent I'm going to make this bitch cum hard
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    I though u hated me. Now u wanna make my pussy happy? I'm confused. Also, what does "fuck u with drac," mean? Drac as in Dracula? Are u going to smash a little vampire in my pussy? Does it have to be Dracula? Or could it be Eric from Trueblood. I know he's not black, but I could work with Eric from Trueblood.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    HAH, I KNEW IT. And I'm the only black guy on the forum, YAY ME. In serious terms, how about we all relax here people. The hate need not be. We're here to exchange ideas, rational thoughts, jokes and funny stories amongst the forum. Why can't we be friends?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    "Drac," is short for "Dracula," which Alucard chose to spell backwards, for his TUSCL handle. Some members have nicknames on TUSCL. "Drac" is his.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Damn straight Estafador, why can't we be friends. I mean we're all a bunch a crazy MFs, ain't we? Ev'rybody knows crazy MFs always get along. Don't they?

Drac jes' takes life a bit seriously sometimes. I suspect he is an OK dude in person. Internet jes' makes us all crazy. I mean, it's only life after all.

I wanna live like da juiceman! Saying' all sorts o' crazy ass shit! Never meanin' no harm. Jes' wantin' to have a little more fun than the law will allow. Fuck yeah!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    if only the Presidential Debates were more like this
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    " And I'm the only black guy on the forum"

Not the *only* black guy. Another Motown guy, SuperDude, is way cool. He doesn't post much, but he understands stuff. Smart & funny. He is an older gentleman and has a lot to contribute.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    And BTW kittycunt, we think you're cool. Jes' don't be talking smack 'bout dude's junk. Sets us off like an H-fuckin-bomb

Of course, if ya wanted to talk 'bout our turtle dicks, that would be coo-el. Cuz turtles have enormous fukin' dicks. Some half their fuckin' body size. Some more. Dermochylys is a 1.7 meter turtle with a 2.2 meter schlong. Think about that. It is almost as big as mine. Fuck yeah!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I think Alucard is caught in a downward spiral. I have him pegged as manic, masochistic, and narcissistic. I also feel there is something else because he's really fucked and maybe that something explains the other three.

Anyway, his basic MO (which works in overdrive because he is manic) is to pick fights he knows he will lose because he is a masochist. Part of the problem is that he knows he can only throw pebbles around (as another poster put it) because it is so obvious what a house of glass he lives in (and he has even admitted he does in some detail giving others bricks to throw back at him). But suffer is good on his mind. Makes him feel he is being persecuted for his righteousness as opposed to the reality that he is just a fuckhead. Hence his narcissistic posturing of what a great guy he is compared to rest of us, and how he suffers but is willing to because of this.

So that's the basic problem. He is masochistic and invites abuse, which he loudly proclaims proves he is a hero, which brings him more abuse, and down the spiral he goes. Where it stops nobody knows!

• Experimental
    12 years ago
    "Are u going to smash a little vampire in my pussy?"

I don't know why, but this had me rofl. Trying to imagine it...lmao
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    While it's often considered "bad form", publishing the contents of PMs is pretty common. Anybody who puts anything in private mail that they don't want made public is probably not thinking clearly.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lmfao guys....I love.each and every fuckin one of.you stupid ass wholes
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    And zipperbro69 gets me on the goddamn money jack
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Wow! This is alot of beef lol. Where this all came from lol
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    @Estafador- Myself, GoVikings, Rell, Africanlovepimp and nickifree are also black. Just to name a few.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I wish i was black....Shit small ass white dick
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    @Esta "I'm the only black guy on the forum"

No. You're. Not. Riley Freeman.

"Oh juicy... I'm sad. I think your one of the cool guys here, with your white, ghetto talk and general offensiveness. I think sarcasm is sexy. I'm new here.. New to the obsene conversations. The profanity. The constant attack on whoevere. Im not irritated by it. But, when i see that going on, unfiltered, I assume it's cool to post a PM, especially when someone had verbally attaked me, unprovoked, many time before this post. Dont dish it if you cant take it. It wasnt like i posted his address or something. I just posted him acting like a man child with a huge hip on his shoulder, always looking for a problem. I've seen others, in the 2 days I've been here, say the same stuff about him. I really do feel sorry for him. Life can't be great with that kind of attitude... Maybe hes mad because he's not proud of what he said."

Wow. Well said. Marry me. You can change your name to KittyCuntWell.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Yeah don't get scared off Kitty. Like having a girl on here. But yeah don't post PM's and your all good! :)
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    ......is there a reason why we are licking kitty's vagaina guys? You probably will NEVER see her IRL
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Any girl who shows up here is bound to have a line of guys ready to lick her vagina wrapped around the block. We are all PLs who have to pay for it in SCs, remember?
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Reminds me of the saying "It ain't gonna lick itself ". Lol
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Would you rather suck her cock, Estafador? lol
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yikes, staxwell !!
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Juice classic 's