tuscl

fucket list ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, October 14, 2012 1:47 PM
This fucket list idea is based on the clubs you would like to visit and areas before you die from a ragging rock hard stroke or attack lol..... My rough draft of a fucket list is and is not in any order South Carolina Georgia Florida Michigan Texas Nevada California Mexico Germany Canada Britain List is still evoling lol

9 comments

• clamheart
    12 years ago
    Don't pass up The Netherlands... You could devote the better part of a weekend on Amsterdam...(lol)!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Britain? For strip clubs? You might as well save some money and go to strip clubs in Utah.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Just Florida and Texas for me. I've either been to the other states now or I doubt they hold much SC promise. Seattle is a good base to begin with if you mad OTC opportunity recognition skillz like the dougie-boy does. Then there is Phoenix just a $350, 2hr flight with some incredible clubs, and the mustang ranch/bunny ranch when I got big money to burn. With all that should be set for the next decade.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Northwest Germany is the fucket place you wanna go before die. There must be a couple hundred FKKs between Frankfurt and Dusseldorf, all of them packed with East European babes who'll suck and fuck you for ~$70/half hour. It's heaven on earth. A good example is Oase - [view link]
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh, yeah, how could I forget Detroit? Gotta go there.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Toronto.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Eva Mendez Sophia Vagera Selma Hajack
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I can just stay home, or very close by. As for other places, I would love to spend time in Asia, of course.
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    I am only missing Germany on your list. My has moved past SC's and on to Brothel city/countrys. need something in Asia and Costa Rica
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion