tuscl

GF might strip

Saturday, October 13, 2012 12:24 PM
I posted back in June or July about my GF not liking my SC activities. As a joke I told her to try stripping, that she might like it. Now she's actually considering it! I'm not sure if I should be proud or scared.

21 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    Scared. You kind of asked for it though. This site is littered with stories of proud stripper boyfriend moments... until they got dumped.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    What club ? I would live to fume in just pussy
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    “What’s the best thing about dating a stripper you ask?” "It's getting to say, ‘Hey, I’m dating a stripper.’
    12 years ago
    deogol I asked for it because I like clubbing? Yeah...maybe. I don't know if I should support the decision if she decides to actually do it or try to talk her out of it. Maybe she'll suck at it anyway? No. Probably not.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Just so i am clear, you know all the shit that goes on in a SC but may still be cool with tour girl doing it?
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    If she decides to strip, you had better have an exit strategy and quick! I have seen some guys former girlfriends start stripping, and within a few weeks or months, their relationship is over. Just read all of the stories on this site alone. She will get caught up in the life quickly, and you will find yourself quickly on the outside looking in.
    12 years ago
    I'm not "cool" with it, no. But I've been not a great man, and she thinks she wants to try this. What do I do? Take a look at my profile pic - would you buy a dance from her? I would, but I know her. Like I said, maybe she'll suck at it, or the other strippers will all hate her.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm kool [view link]
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Be proud. Your GF looks hot enough to be a stripper. Once she dancing on the pole, she'll bring in big bucks. Then you can sit home all day, living on her earnings.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Most strippers don't do extras, except at clubs that are really brothels. It's just that reading this site for a couple of months will teach you how to find the ones who do.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Well you said it YOU haven't been a great man for her. Do her a favor and walk away from the relationship.
    12 years ago
    VH_Kicks, I don't know of any "extras" clubs in Minnesota. Sure, you might get extra mileage at one club over the other, but it's not like we're in Detroit. Ladies here are still pure as far as strippers go. jackslash, not likely. I may like clubbing but its not like I'd quite my job. WTF. Alucard, nope, I haven't been. And I know I'm a hypocrite for loving to go to the club and having a woman writhe all over me, but I don't want my GF doing it. Tell me how to talk her out of it! No, I don't want her showing her pussy to other dudes. I don't want her shoving her breasts in another guys face. What man would want that?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Quit being hypocritical 65122 and have the balls to walk away from the relationship if you are not being a good man to her.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    65122 - Maybe she is calling your bluff. You told her to strip, so maybe she is seeing how you react to her saying that she will. Only you know the type of woman she is and if she would go through with it. At least you realize you haven't been a good man. So you have some choices. 1) Tell her not to strip and you will stop going to SC's and give her more attention. Minnesota SC suck anyway. 2) Break up with her an continue your SC activities. But it sounds like you love her so you have to decide what is more important to you. 3) Take her to the SC with you. Maybe seeing what occurs there will dissuade her from wanting to strip or maybe it will rekindle something in your relationship and you will have a lot more fun with your girlfriend.
  • leatherlover4
    12 years ago
    Strippers and pure used in the same sentence without the word not in front of it. Hmmmmm, is that even possible? For example, based on my experience, strippers in Minnesota are not as pure as someone wants to believe.
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    @65122:by your own admission you haven't been a good [view link] post her pic and make sure to tell everyone here THIS IS [view link]'re feeling guilty and your "penance" is her taking off her clothes for strange men in return for the filthy lucra.Her dancing will be your "cleansing",so spare us the sanctimonious "gee,golly,gosh what-am-I-to-do ?" To quote Don Corleone "you can act like a man."
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Well 65122, I can't see your girlfriend in the picture. So who knows what she actually looks like, the picture is worthless. Second, you can pretty well know that whatever other strippeyou, your soon to be ex girlfriend will do to other guys. And that includes sex of some kind.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    It can't help and almost certainly will hurt.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Yeah....I'm also going with "scared".
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    Hey 65122, this is not the place to be asking for relationship advice. Seriously dude, have you hung around here for very long? You're letting Alucard, a late 50's single, depressed old man who spends most of his income on hooker sex and he thinks real life and his fantasy camelot land are the same tell you whats what in your relationship. Really? If you want to end up like Alucard, then listen to him. If you have a brain though, you'll tell him to shut the fuck up and crawl back under the bridge where trolls sposed to be. Most of the other guys on here have insane personal issues too. This is not the place to be seeking that kind of guidance, guy.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    phew what a great slew of responses. My man, as a man who respects the line of boyfriend/girlfriend, I'd say go there at the end of her shift, support her all the way and just be a good boyfriend. If you really like her and trust her, then you shouldn't worry about what dark deeds people may want her to do as a stripper especially if she's hot enough. that doesn't mean to be cautious. This is the perfect excuse to sniff through all her dirty laundry. This means check her cell when she's not around, take a good whiff of her clothes (and her body) when she just gets off duty and ALWAYS pick her up (or have a reliable second person do it), just so you know that she gets home safe (and to you). You're not paranoid bro, you just love her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion