tuscl

Vacations

Saturday, October 13, 2012 3:06 AM
By now, those of us who live in the Northern part of the USA have had several frosty nights. It got me thinking of how good South Florida is sounding again as a base to live in the winter. It got me thinking where do you folks go on vacations as far as planning which clubs you'll be going to.

25 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Funny you mention that vince. Not that I expect to find any better value than what I have right here, I am considering a road trip to South Florida after Christmas. The only down side that I see so far is the lack of suitable pit stops between Atlanta and Tampa.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, I'll say it before vm does... Another downside is that I'm in S. Florida! :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Damn, I just noticed, look at our three "joined" dates. What a bunch of old farts!
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Guatemala!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I've been considering a Florida vacation too. Beaches, Everglades, Kennedy Space Center--would they distract me from the strip clubs?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Geez, I am thinking of Florida for my vacation next year as well. Miami, in particular, but would probably rent a car and checkout at Tampa as well. Maybe get up to Tallahasse. For my long weekend outings, Reno and Phoenix look like the places for me.
  • trojangreg
    12 years ago
    A busy November for me. Las Vegas, Southern California and then flying out of Tijuana to Mazatlan. Just might have to make a pit stop at Adelita's. It just started to rain up here in Vancouver [which will last for 6 months] so a great time to get out of strip club hell.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Must be nice to be able to afford to move to a warmer area for the winter.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Vincemichaels: If your avatar is any indication of the type of dancers you are going to the VIP with in your area clubs, yes you need a vacation NOW. I would highly recommend Florida, as I think the type of woman there would be vastly different from your avatar. Vince, ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM SOME TYPE OF FAT DANCER DELUSION OR ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE US ALL SICK (except for Juice) WITH THE PICTURE OF THAT GROTESQUE GIANT?
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Miami sounds nice (Scarletts Cabaret and Tootsies Cabaret to be exact).
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    wish I could go on vacation. I just moved on my own six months ago and now about to move to a nicer apartment (still by myself yup yup) so no vacation for me. if I would, the strip club would not be a consideration as where my location would be. that's an afterthought for when its time to have nighttime fun.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Houston or Dallas Texas seems like a nice strip club vacation spot
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    pabloantonio, I apologize for my lack of good taste earlier. LMAO Every so often when I change my avatar, it strikes me that I should resurrect that one for no reason other than tweaking my good buddy, Clubber. Clubber and I have a special fondness for the currently pictured avatar, Denise Milani, the model.I know, I know, that the one I had up causes visual distress, but think of this. Imagine the ride that scrawny lil dude got. LMAO
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Walley World
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Strip clubs don't factor that much into my vacations. They're a nice bonus, but it's just not something I think about.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, MG!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Damn stole my answer Wally World
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    CLT--> ATL --> TPA--> STD
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ^^^ Wrong thread. Meant this to be for da Juice man's trip
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @vm, I am a Miamian just like your good buddy Clubber. Although Miami is not the best place w.r.t. jobs/making-$$$, it is a great place to live (and party) – plus no state tax :). I personally love the year round warm weather although some, especially northerners, don’t like not been able to see/notice seasonal changes; i.e. winter looks/feels almost same as summer – as Phil Collins named one of his albums – “No Jacket Required” (w.r.t. winter in Miami). Another plus to Miami is South Beach (SoBe). SoBe can be considered an outdoor strip club IMO except one can’t touch - often times I’ll see more, even better, eye candy in SoBe than I will see in a SC (especially so in the summer time; 3-day holiday weekends; and Spring Break).
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @sc, I am aware that Mons Venus does not tickle your fancy – but Tampa does seem to have many a SC per the TUSCL list. I imagine it would not be too bad a rest stop on a trip down to Miami.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Papi = Florida clubs are like airports. There is one every 50 miles. My problem is the long drive from ATL to TPA. Maybe I will just get off the road and into the air.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @ sc, Oh – I see – thanks for clarifying.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    I go to Brazil. No need for strip clubs in paradise.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juice loves them fat bitches lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion